Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A letter Eric Harris sent to ID Software about DOOM

Go down 
+3
lognifiiskurk
REBELVODKA
aran7576
7 posters
AuthorMessage
aran7576

Contribution Points : 65502
Forum Reputation : 0

A letter Eric Harris sent to ID Software about DOOM Empty
PostSubject: A letter Eric Harris sent to ID Software about DOOM   A letter Eric Harris sent to ID Software about DOOM Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2020 11:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

isabellaaa, Kinkeloukaitis, EyebrownSonSun, jigglypuffsvevo and KMFDMLover like this post

Back to top Go down
REBELVODKA

REBELVODKA

Contribution Points : 47089
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: A letter Eric Harris sent to ID Software about DOOM   A letter Eric Harris sent to ID Software about DOOM Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2020 2:33 am

There is a thread here with same theme... i can't remember link.
And what he meant about see other side of doom eye? I played DOOM hundred of times but I can't guess what is that.

Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60714
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: A letter Eric Harris sent to ID Software about DOOM   A letter Eric Harris sent to ID Software about DOOM Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2020 2:23 am

i think maybe he meant the icon of sin? seems like a weird way to put something anyway

Contribution Points : 31825

PostSubject: Re: A letter Eric Harris sent to ID Software about DOOM   A letter Eric Harris sent to ID Software about DOOM Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2020 3:55 am

So many commas, haha. Interesting though.

Moonqueen31 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Onyx
Top Contributor
Onyx

Contribution Points : 48802
Forum Reputation : 378

PostSubject: Re: A letter Eric Harris sent to ID Software about DOOM   A letter Eric Harris sent to ID Software about DOOM Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2020 8:03 pm

Haha I haven't seen this before, thanks!

"and I am still going strong" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 42118
Forum Reputation : 93

PostSubject: Re: A letter Eric Harris sent to ID Software about DOOM   A letter Eric Harris sent to ID Software about DOOM Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2020 11:12 pm

Damm as Doomer word sure as a different meaning now, I guess. Also I wonder what Eric would think of the Doom movie with The Rock, if he was still alive. But that question is stupid and not important. Interesting letter tho.

"Said he was a wolf, only the difference
Was, a wolf’s skin was hairy on the outside,
His on the inside;"
- John Webster
"I cannot allow the cheap fireworks of some amateur terrorist to trigger my beatiful apocalyptic display!"
-Dr. Kabapu
"But hey, you wouldn't have signed on if you weren't planning to becoming a martyr. So let's get to work."
-Mannagaer lol
Back to top Go down
theartofwar

theartofwar

Contribution Points : 34632

PostSubject: Re: A letter Eric Harris sent to ID Software about DOOM   A letter Eric Harris sent to ID Software about DOOM Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2020 2:48 am

very interesting.
little did he know that most of what he asked actually would happen.
i still find it interesting that arlene is a character in the books.
perhaps that's where eric got the name for his shotgun.

PostSubject: Re: A letter Eric Harris sent to ID Software about DOOM   A letter Eric Harris sent to ID Software about DOOM Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2020 11:13 pm

Killisaki wrote:
Damm as Doomer word sure as a different meaning now, I guess. Also I wonder what Eric would think of the Doom movie with The Rock, if he was still alive. But that question is stupid and not important. Interesting letter tho.
I think he'd hate it. Just my own personal opinion though, of course.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: A letter Eric Harris sent to ID Software about DOOM   A letter Eric Harris sent to ID Software about DOOM Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 2:13 am

i do sometimes wonder what eric wouldve thought of doom 2016 and doom eternal.

EyebrownSonSun and jasondjones like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A letter Eric Harris sent to ID Software about DOOM   A letter Eric Harris sent to ID Software about DOOM Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 2:16 am

lognifiiskurk wrote:
i do sometimes wonder what eric wouldve thought of doom 2016 and doom eternal.

I asked myself the same question today when my little sister came back with Doom Eternal !!
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: A letter Eric Harris sent to ID Software about DOOM   A letter Eric Harris sent to ID Software about DOOM Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 2:17 am

ah i would like to play doom eternal but i dont have the money Sad i think eric would like glory kills though.

PostSubject: Re: A letter Eric Harris sent to ID Software about DOOM   A letter Eric Harris sent to ID Software about DOOM Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 2:20 am

lognifiiskurk wrote:
ah i would like to play doom eternal but i dont have the money Sad i think eric would like glory kills though.

She "got it" from her boyfriend, maybe if you know someone who own it, ask them if they can lend it to you for a while ?
I think Eric would like it, but damn... what a changing ! He was used to play Doom in pixels, and now it's all 3D !! Damn silent
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: A letter Eric Harris sent to ID Software about DOOM   A letter Eric Harris sent to ID Software about DOOM Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 2:25 am

i mean if he was alive he wouldve seen doom 3 in 3d but the graphics improved so much inbetween doom 3 and doom 2016 so i think he would be amazed

EyebrownSonSun likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A letter Eric Harris sent to ID Software about DOOM   A letter Eric Harris sent to ID Software about DOOM Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 2:32 am

lognifiiskurk wrote:
i mean if he was alive he wouldve seen doom 3 in 3d but the graphics improved so much inbetween doom 3 and doom 2016 so i think he would be amazed

Ah yes I still believe he's stucked in 1999, like cryogenized, lol.
Now I'm agree yup, also I wonder if he would search for new theories & also searching for all the easter-eggs...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A letter Eric Harris sent to ID Software about DOOM   A letter Eric Harris sent to ID Software about DOOM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A letter Eric Harris sent to ID Software about DOOM
Page 1 of 1