Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darrell Scott in ICU in Critical Condition- Please Pray/Send Love

Go down 
+2
theartofwar
milennialrebelette
6 posters
AuthorMessage
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

Contribution Points : 59190
Forum Reputation : 725

Darrell Scott in ICU in Critical Condition- Please Pray/Send Love Empty
PostSubject: Darrell Scott in ICU in Critical Condition- Please Pray/Send Love   Darrell Scott in ICU in Critical Condition- Please Pray/Send Love Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2020 8:38 pm

Yesterday morning around 1 am Colorado time, Darrell Scott, Rachel's father, was rushed to the hospital with stomach pains. He has had surgeries exposing gauze from an old surgery and undigested food that was badly infected leading to sepsis. He is in ICU in critical condition. The doctors are doing everything they can. He has made a slight improvement as of this afternoon however he is still in critical condition and very sick.

I know I've shared stories from my sister of how he was not a good husband and father to Beth and the kids when he walked out on them leaving them in poverty and that he has done some questionable things with Rachel's memory. All that aside he is a good man. I've remained friends with him, while my sister who remains close with the rest of Rachel's family hasn't however she has gone from being civil to nice to him in recent years but she isn't close at all with him.

He has a big heart and he has reached many people with Rachel's memory. Please send prayers, good vibes, love, whatever you can to him for strength and healing as well as to the rest of his family who he deeply loves.

I will update what the family is okay with sharing, when I can, right now I've been getting updates from his sister in law.

Prayers for Darrell!!! ♡

jigglypuffsvevo, CynicalRadar32 and Luci like this post

Back to top Go down
theartofwar

theartofwar

Contribution Points : 34632
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Darrell Scott in ICU in Critical Condition- Please Pray/Send Love   Darrell Scott in ICU in Critical Condition- Please Pray/Send Love Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2020 9:03 pm

i'm glad to hear that he's doing better.
he'll be in my thoughts

thank you for letting us know how he's doing

ryft

Luci likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193506
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Darrell Scott in ICU in Critical Condition- Please Pray/Send Love   Darrell Scott in ICU in Critical Condition- Please Pray/Send Love Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2020 11:08 pm

I am sending all of the love and good vibes to him and the family right now.

Luci likes this post

Back to top Go down
Selah

Selah

Contribution Points : 80333

PostSubject: Re: Darrell Scott in ICU in Critical Condition- Please Pray/Send Love   Darrell Scott in ICU in Critical Condition- Please Pray/Send Love Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2020 12:37 pm

milennialrebelette wrote:
Yesterday morning around 1 am Colorado time, Darrell Scott, Rachel's father, was rushed to the hospital with stomach pains. He has had surgeries exposing gauze from an old surgery and undigested food that was badly infected leading to sepsis. He is in ICU in critical condition. The doctors are doing everything they can. He has made a slight improvement as of this afternoon however he is still in critical condition and very sick.

I know I've shared stories from my sister of how he was not a good husband and father to Beth and the kids when he walked out on them leaving them in poverty and that he has done some questionable things with Rachel's memory. All that aside he is a good man. I've remained friends with him, while my sister who remains close with the rest of Rachel's family hasn't however she has gone from being civil to nice to him in recent years but she isn't close at all with him.

He has a big heart and he has reached many people with Rachel's memory. Please send prayers, good vibes, love, whatever you can to him for strength and healing as well as to the rest of his family who he deeply loves.

I will update what the family is okay with sharing, when I can, right now I've been getting updates from his sister in law.

Prayers for Darrell!!! ♡

Thank you for sharing. Praying and sending good energy that he gets better.
Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

Contribution Points : 59190
Forum Reputation : 725

PostSubject: Re: Darrell Scott in ICU in Critical Condition- Please Pray/Send Love   Darrell Scott in ICU in Critical Condition- Please Pray/Send Love Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2020 6:29 pm

He took a major turn for the better last night! He's off antibiotics and he's having surgery today to close his stomach. I'll keep everyone updated.

Killisaki, theartofwar and Luci like this post

Back to top Go down
Selah

Selah

Contribution Points : 80333

PostSubject: Re: Darrell Scott in ICU in Critical Condition- Please Pray/Send Love   Darrell Scott in ICU in Critical Condition- Please Pray/Send Love Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2020 7:32 pm

He took a major turn for the better last night! He's off antibiotics and he's having surgery today to close his stomach. I'll keep everyone updated.

I'm happy to know he is doing better! Thank you for letting us know, he is in my prayers tonight.

milennialrebelette likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darrell Scott in ICU in Critical Condition- Please Pray/Send Love   Darrell Scott in ICU in Critical Condition- Please Pray/Send Love Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2020 8:57 pm

Phew , that's great to hear. Hope he will get past this and live a long happy life. I hope he won't have any more issues like this in the future.
Back to top Go down
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 64137
Forum Reputation : 1210

PostSubject: Re: Darrell Scott in ICU in Critical Condition- Please Pray/Send Love   Darrell Scott in ICU in Critical Condition- Please Pray/Send Love Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2020 1:05 am

Good to hear he is doing better.

milennialrebelette likes this post

Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 39828
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: Darrell Scott in ICU in Critical Condition- Please Pray/Send Love   Darrell Scott in ICU in Critical Condition- Please Pray/Send Love Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2020 1:20 pm

Glad to see he is doing better. I hope he recovers quickly. I wish the family nothing but the best outcome for this.

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise

milennialrebelette and Killisaki like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darrell Scott in ICU in Critical Condition- Please Pray/Send Love   Darrell Scott in ICU in Critical Condition- Please Pray/Send Love Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darrell Scott in ICU in Critical Condition- Please Pray/Send Love
Page 1 of 1