Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Movies based off of Columbine

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60914
Forum Reputation : 175

Movies based off of Columbine Empty
PostSubject: Movies based off of Columbine   Movies based off of Columbine Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2020 8:09 pm

Of all the main movies based off of Columbine, those being Zero Day, Elephant, Duck and I'm Not Ashamed, which one is the best? I personally think that Zero Day is the best as it portrays the two shooters as normal kids as well as mindless school shooters.
Back to top Go down
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 64337
Forum Reputation : 1210

PostSubject: Re: Movies based off of Columbine   Movies based off of Columbine Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2020 6:30 am

My favorite is Walker Texas Ranger. Easily the worst depiction of Dylan but still fucking hilarious
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jaymie

Contribution Points : 42813
Forum Reputation : 275

PostSubject: Re: Movies based off of Columbine   Movies based off of Columbine Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2020 7:07 am

Do you know the movie "April Showers"? At the end of the film, in the credits, everyone who died in Columbine High School was mentioned by name, including Eric and Dylan

Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

PostSubject: Re: Movies based off of Columbine   Movies based off of Columbine Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2020 7:40 am

Do you think it would be crossing a line to go through zero hour deepfaking everyone's real faces on the actors?

theartofwar likes this post

Back to top Go down
theartofwar

theartofwar

Contribution Points : 34832
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Movies based off of Columbine   Movies based off of Columbine Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2020 8:00 am

HanShotFirst wrote:
Do you think it would be crossing a line to go through zero hour deepfaking everyone's real faces on the actors?

honestly, i think it would be actually kind of cool in a way
zero hour does a pretty decent job at conveying the timeline, so why not?

Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

PostSubject: Re: Movies based off of Columbine   Movies based off of Columbine Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2020 11:52 am

Eric in I'm Not Ashamed

theartofwar likes this post

Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40028
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: Movies based off of Columbine   Movies based off of Columbine Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 1:11 pm

Zero Day is my favorite for how it gives insight to a shooter’s mind. I’m not Ashamed was good because it helped me see what Rachel’s life was like and I enjoyed it, she seemed like such a kind young woman.

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies based off of Columbine   Movies based off of Columbine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movies based off of Columbine
Page 1 of 1