Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.

Go down 
+110
Intothenever
jasondjones
Killisaki
R3BD0M1N3
lognifiiskurk
EyebrownSonSun
Carnifex879
Reznor
Supacocky
noodlesoldier
Jaymie
Lostboys
Onyx
FlowDisruptor
Primate Murder
not-a-furry
KMFDM
Rebbie556
cakeman
LadyStardust
Gold Digger
Subdomine
Indigowendigo
HanShotFirst
Zerogoth22
thelmar
ValiantSoldier
School Massacre Archives
LevtinAlex
hallywayhomicide
Kerea2244
Screamingophelia
Smiggles94
dusk
23september
nukethemnoobs
Jenn
Tommy QTR
TheGoodGuy
UncontinuedProcess
Jollyhelpful
STK
arnounymus
QuestionMark
Grenier_VoDKa
Scypek
vinh313
Okay-Okay
Stoned Slacker
Jea
04daviszoe
Pho3nix
Tara
nbkdoom
42099_4EVA
munchkinphone
fly-with-me
MellonCollie
REBdoomer1999
Foxofgrey
Lunkhead McGrath
Littlelo
1Mare1
InsaneIntruder
Holloka
the_infidel
TheSpiral
edgelord
GreenGrayDay
ZCD99
EGSandrew
dahlia_rose
W.A.R.
sscc
H311ish.B3ast
myshame
BlackandWhite
Criminalprofiling123
jp2892
cyn1231
shades
Kiwik
Lizpuff
Freezingmoon
slippy123
lilith
Kida
astrospace92
eli27
Sabratha
Venganza
WendlaBergman
TheHeavymetalman666
maninthebox
perpetual state
Draw_It_White
veroden
queenfarooq
LPorter101
PaintItBlack
jettfyre80
philosopher_king
JayJay
fatlittleparasite
tragedy79
TheFragile
tfsa47090
em81
Mj2beat
114 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192899
Forum Reputation : 1317

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 7:44 pm

Littlelo wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
Haha Eric is the one to the left and he's like "My Dad is in the military, trust me, I know what I'm doing"
and Dylan is like "Whatever man, I just want to get to the 5th dimension" Very Happy

LOL seriously he looks like the "know it all" kid in your class

Eric was that kid I'm sure who knew everything but not a liar... ... that's Brooks. Only that Lying liar who lies, Brooks
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

Contribution Points : 65135
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 9:55 pm

PaintItBlack wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wow, that third photo....I almost can't believe it - I mean I can but it's just amazing. Despite the bad that Eric (and Dylan) did, something good came out of it. Eric - through spirit, gave this young girl the will to make it through high school. That's amazing. I'm saving this third photo because it's so amazing, wow.
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

PostSubject: Well...   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 10:10 pm

cyn1231 wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:

To be blunt, these make me uncomfortable and are borderline glorifying. I always think when I see things like this what the victims families would think. It's okay to relate with eric and dylan in some ways but I feel like wanting to keep their clothes and dying for them is way too far. Im guessing the people who made these never met eric or dylan which makes it even more disturbing. Yes I agree they were victims as well, but victims of their own hands. At the end of the day they were mass murderers and they died mass murderers and its never okay to idolize mass murderers. But everyone has a right to their opinions/posts as I have a right to mine *shrugs* No disrespect, just felt I needed to voice my opinion on that.

I honestly don't think the people who made these photo quotes are glorifying what Eric and Dylan did, but I think Eric and Dylan were two teens that people could identify with, Eric and Dylan made you feel like you knew them, by their journal entries and their videos, and they really spoke for how a lot of teens felt in the 90's, especially the teens who were bullied, who were abused, who felt like outcasts, losers and rejects. For all those kids, it was as if Eric and Dylan were their voice.

However what Eric and Dylan did was horrible, terrible and there's always a better way than murder to handle your hurt, your pain and abuse but with Eric and Dylan's journal writings and videos, it felt like you did know them. I don't think it's idolization, it's a bit of sympathy for them, because regardless of what people say, these two teens were victims too. Something made them killers, whether it was bullying, mental illness or what have you, something affected and hurt them so much - emotionally and mentally and probably even physically that they just had a mental breakdown from sanity, so that makes them victims too. I think people's hearts goes out to all thirteen victims, but it also goes out to Eric and Dylan too, because Eric and Dylan committed those murders not because they were evil but because they were severely hurt and emotionally damaged and so in their minds, they lashed out violently because they thought that would cure their emotional hurt and damage.

That's just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 63089
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 8:38 am

It is impossible to be sure what [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thought when he posted these and therefore you cant really be sure if it is glorifying. It is however, according to me, unlikely that you would want to die for someone just based on feeling connected to them through their writings. It feels like it is connected to an appreciation for what they did which is disturbing.

Would you really be able to want to die for a person just because you read his/her journal and they seemed like a relatable person?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 10:38 am

munchkinphone wrote:
Haha Eric is the one to the left and he's like "My Dad is in the military, trust me, I know what I'm doing"
and Dylan is like "Whatever man, I just want to get to the 5th dimension" Very Happy

Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 10:44 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Littlelo wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:

Eric was that kid I'm sure who knew everything but not a liar... ... that's Brooks. Only that Lying liar who lies, Brooks

Eric was a little liar as well.Smile But in Eric's opinion Brooks wrote the book on lying. He was a lying liar, who lied about lying! Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 10:45 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Littlelo wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:

Eric was a little liar as well.Smile  But in Eric's opinion Brooks wrote the book on lying. He was a lying liar, who lied about lying! Haha

lol!

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 11:21 am

Quentin Tarrentino is making a Charles Manson movie. Someone in the 5th dimension is piiiiiised.

Kalamity likes this post

Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 65753
Forum Reputation : 90

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 11:31 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Quentin Tarrentino is making a Charles Manson movie. Someone in the 5th dimension is piiiiiised.

Omg I juuuust heard about this I'm pumped.

Made me think which post '99 movie of his they would have liked the best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 11:47 am

Screamingophelia wrote:

No doubt Dylan is yelling real good!complaint Haha Roll
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 11:47 am

Littlelo wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

I'm really excited about it too!

I'd venture a guess and say Dylan would like Kill Bill a lot.

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 11:48 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

No doubt Dylan is yelling real good!complaint Haha Roll

If Dylan was actually in a play, he would not need a mic. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 1:32 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
It is impossible to be sure what [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thought when he posted these and therefore you cant really be sure if it is glorifying. It is however, according to me, unlikely that you would want to die for someone just based on feeling connected to them through their writings. It feels like it is connected to an appreciation for what they did which is disturbing.

Would you really be able to want to die for a person just because you read his/her journal and they seemed like a relatable person?

What? Who is talking about dying for them?? I feel sympathy for them but I wouldn't die for them, hell no. But I think you have wackos who look at Eric and Dylan as heroes and then you have those like myself, who feel sorrow and sympathy for them, because what they went through, was what myself and a lot of others went through as teens. We sympathize with them and because the hurt and pain that they went through was so relatable, we can identify with them, and because they shared their hurt and pain publicly, its like we knew them personally, that is what I meant.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 1:38 pm

42099_4EVA wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:

What? Who is talking about dying for them?? I feel sympathy for them but I wouldn't die for them, hell no. But I think you have wackos who look at Eric and Dylan as heroes and then you have those like myself, who feel sorrow and sympathy for them, because what they went through, was what myself and a lot of others went through as teens. We sympathize with them and because the hurt and pain that they went through was so relatable, we can identify with them, and because they shared their hurt and pain publicly, its like we knew them personally, that is what I meant.

I do remember when I started researching again and there were sites saying "don't follow me if you condone" and I was thinking, there's actually people who do? There are... Sad

Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 2:50 pm

Yeah I don't condone AT ALL, no...but I understand why they did what they did though. They did it because they felt they had no way else to express their anger and hurt, and that's what was sad.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 3:06 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Littlelo wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

I'm really excited about it too!

I'd venture a guess and say Dylan would like Kill Bill a lot.

Yeah you're probably right about that. Right up his alley.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 3:25 pm

42099_4EVA wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:

one of the "memes" that you said was not glorifying said "I would die for them"
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 4:28 pm

Yeah, the last one does and the last one was no doubt made by some person in need of mental help, but for the photo quotes above that last one, that's who I was referring to. Anyone who would die for Eric and Dylan are mentally ill. So what's there to disagree with??
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 4:44 pm

42099_4EVA wrote:
Yeah, the last one does and the last one was no doubt made by some person in need of mental help, but for the photo quotes above that last one, that's who I was referring to. Anyone who would die for Eric and Dylan are mentally ill. So what's there to disagree with??

Then if the person who DID die for them met them in the afterlife they would probably get a "why the fuck did you do that you ignorant piece of shit?" or something like that...

I never swore that much on the board, sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 4:57 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:

Then if the person who DID die for them met them in the afterlife they would probably get a "why the fuck did you do that you ignorant piece of shit?"  or something like that...

I never swore that much on the board, sorry guys.

LOL exactly, that's stupid, to die for some teens I don't know. Hell, I wouldn't even die for family members that I do know, lol. So I think that's just some mental imbalance with people who say, "I'd die for Eric and Dylan" and I don't even think, if Eric and Dylan could come back, knowing what they know now, after crossing over, they would, I think, be turned off regarding the fact that people are ending their lives for them.
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 69924

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 7:39 pm

tragedy79 wrote:
K.F.C. wrote:

At least it's better then the disturbing puzzle

Whats the disturbing puzzle ? Any chance ou could message it
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85078
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 4:39 am

Smiggles94 wrote:
Whats the disturbing puzzle ? Any chance ou could message it
I was wondering what it was too. I think it's the suicide photo turned into a puzzle but don't quote me on that since I'm not quite sure.
Back to top Go down
fly-with-me

Contribution Points : 56866

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 10:51 am

Kalamity likes this post

Back to top Go down
nbkdoom

nbkdoom

Contribution Points : 60942

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 10:57 am

fly-with-me wrote:

Lol I've never seen this. It's pretty funny

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 10:58 am

fly-with-me wrote:

Suspect Haha
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 11:22 am

Parks and rec, I had to

Kalamity likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 11:30 am

Littlelo wrote:
Parks and rec, I had to

Haha
Back to top Go down
nbkdoom

nbkdoom

Contribution Points : 60942

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 9:46 am

This one always makes me laugh lol

Kalamity likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 1:47 pm

HOLY HELL! Roll
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 1:54 pm

Oh god, I got an actual tear in my eye from that one Haha
Back to top Go down
Tara

Contribution Points : 63099

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 11:44 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Sweet baby Jesus! Haha Roll

I LOVE this meme! It made my day. LOL
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 11:47 am

LOL!

I'll tell you one thing, if I was a kid in that diversion class with them I'd be PISSED. The nice boys got out early and tried to blow up their school...

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 7:09 pm

Can’t include the whole thing cause it has a tumblr name..

Every Columbine Documentary Ever

Kalamity likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pho3nix

Pho3nix

Contribution Points : 57713

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 1:19 pm

So, so dark..
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

Contribution Points : 78395
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 6:28 pm

"Oh my god Eric stopping kidding around and tell me honestly! Does my butt look big in this?!?! Urgh! If you can't take this seriously I'm calling the whole thing off."[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kalamity likes this post

Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 7:01 pm

Kalamity likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Contribution Points : 57542
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 11:44 pm

The type of girl Eric needed.

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 7:29 am

Back to top Go down
Tara

Contribution Points : 63099

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 4:00 pm

Littlelo wrote:
Can’t include the whole thing cause it has a tumblr name..

Every Columbine Documentary Ever

LOL, so true.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 4:04 pm

I wonder if Dylan would hate how he is portrayed as a depressed lovelorn follower when he so clearly wanted to cultivate a different image.

Contribution Points : 69573
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:34 am

Littlelo wrote:

Even though they slaughter Nazi's i think they would have loved Inglourious Basterds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:42 am

W.A.R. wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

Even though they slaughter Nazi's i think they would have loved Inglourious Basterds.

Agreed!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 1:14 pm

Since Valentines day is just around the corner. Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 1:20 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I prefer shoot a hot load. But I guess it has to be teenage friendly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 1:23 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I prefer shoot a hot load. But I guess it has to be teenage friendly

LOL
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 9:22 am

Nastyyy

Edited: still nastyyyyy.

Last edited by 04daviszoe on Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 9:24 am

04daviszoe wrote:

Nastyyy.

Just a heads up! The suicide pics are NOT allowed on the site in any shape, way or form!

Last edited by ShadowedGoddess on Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 9:45 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
04daviszoe wrote:

Nastyyy.

Just a heads up! The suicide pics are NOT allowed on the site in any shape, way or form!

Whoops! Will edit & post something different haha. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 9:52 am

04daviszoe wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
04daviszoe wrote:

Nastyyy.

Just didn't want you getting in trouble. Smile
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 11:01 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
04daviszoe wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
04daviszoe wrote:

Nastyyy.

Just didn't want you getting in trouble. Smile

Done. Thanks I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next