Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why did Jeff Weise kill his grandfather?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 39828
Forum Reputation : 68

Why did Jeff Weise kill his grandfather? Empty
PostSubject: Why did Jeff Weise kill his grandfather?   Why did Jeff Weise kill his grandfather? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 4:08 pm

I know Jeff Weise killed his grandfather before going to Red Lake, but why? They apparently had a good relationship, so why would Jeff kill his grandfather?

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why did Jeff Weise kill his grandfather?   Why did Jeff Weise kill his grandfather? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 4:18 pm

Extra points for his high score & to arm himself so that he actually shoot up the school.
Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 39828
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: Why did Jeff Weise kill his grandfather?   Why did Jeff Weise kill his grandfather? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 4:24 pm

Amok Täter wrote:
Extra points for his high score & to arm himself so that he actually shoot up the school.

That could be the reason, but i just find it hard to believe because they had a good relationship. :/

I think he did to spare him(the grandfather) from the embarrassment of his actions and to make sure he wouldn’t back out.

It could be either... but unfortunately we will never know.

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down
theartofwar

theartofwar

Contribution Points : 34632
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Why did Jeff Weise kill his grandfather?   Why did Jeff Weise kill his grandfather? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2020 12:40 pm

i think he did it in order to have the 'freedom' to go to the school. he stole guns and the patrol car from his grandfather. if he hadn't've shot/killed him, he wouldn't have been able to get very far.

Luci likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why did Jeff Weise kill his grandfather?   Why did Jeff Weise kill his grandfather? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why did Jeff Weise kill his grandfather?
Page 1 of 1