Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vehicle Attacks At Schools

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68222
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

Vehicle Attacks At Schools Empty
PostSubject: Vehicle Attacks At Schools   Vehicle Attacks At Schools Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2020 11:18 am

There's not many I know of, but I decided to list a few I know. Feel free to share any others you know of.

2016 Ohio State Attack

2006 University of North Carolina attack

July 22, 1997 terror attack in Israel - Terrorist rams car into group of teenagers then stabs them with a knife. Source: Listed on this page

Kinkeloukaitis and MilverSoxie like this post

Back to top Go down

Vehicle Attacks At Schools
Page 1 of 1