Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IMPORTANT!!!!!! ! Did anyone see or have these tapes?

Go down 
+3
EyebrownSonSun
HanShotFirst
Draw_It_White
7 posters
AuthorMessage

IMPORTANT!!!!!! !  Did anyone see or have these tapes? Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT!!!!!! ! Did anyone see or have these tapes?   IMPORTANT!!!!!! !  Did anyone see or have these tapes? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2020 10:15 pm

Hi! i came across a bill ockham post on twitter (i give all the credits to him) so i wanted to contribute to the search also by posting here Very Happy.does anyone have or seen a copy of these tapes? It seems to have the footage of Dylan Klebold eating a donut and who knows, maybe has more. I enclose the images in case someone has them, they seem to be very old, but the opportunity that someone has forgotten them in their basement or something like that does not pass! Has anyone here seen or has them?
I will attach the images, all the credits to bill first who is doing a great job and he posted them first on his twitter!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!!!!! ! Did anyone see or have these tapes?   IMPORTANT!!!!!! !  Did anyone see or have these tapes? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2020 10:34 pm

UPGRADE!!!! I found a place where apparently they sell them but they are very expensive! Unfortunately, I can't get them because in my country the dollar is very expensive ... I don't know if it's true but the sample images look real ...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 97193
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!!!!! ! Did anyone see or have these tapes?   IMPORTANT!!!!!! !  Did anyone see or have these tapes? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2020 1:58 am

margaflor wrote:
UPGRADE!!!!  I found a place where apparently they sell them but they are very expensive!  Unfortunately, I can't get them because in my country the dollar is very expensive ... I don't know if it's true but the sample images look real ...

Have we not had everything off this tape? I know that’s probably tricky to answer if you’ve never seen it but someone may be able to clarify if a downloadable version is available already somewhere.

I’d order it if people were quite sure there’s lost footage on there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!!!!! ! Did anyone see or have these tapes?   IMPORTANT!!!!!! !  Did anyone see or have these tapes? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2020 2:09 am

Draw_It_White wrote:
margaflor wrote:
UPGRADE!!!!  I found a place where apparently they sell them but they are very expensive!  Unfortunately, I can't get them because in my country the dollar is very expensive ... I don't know if it's true but the sample images look real ...

Have we not had everything off this tape? I know that’s probably tricky to answer if you’ve never seen it but someone may be able to clarify if a downloadable version is available already somewhere.

It's true ... I wonder if anyone will have the money to see it or buy it ... I would but it's impossible for me! Maybe someone these days will do it and confirm us ... we just have to wait
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!!!!! ! Did anyone see or have these tapes?   IMPORTANT!!!!!! !  Did anyone see or have these tapes? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2020 2:15 am

margaflor wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:
margaflor wrote:

It's true ... I wonder if anyone will have the money to see it or buy it ... I would but it's impossible for me!  Maybe someone these days will do it and confirm us ... we just have to wait

I was about to order it but someone has beat me to it... “This item is no longer available”.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!!!!! ! Did anyone see or have these tapes?   IMPORTANT!!!!!! !  Did anyone see or have these tapes? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2020 2:28 am

Draw_It_White wrote:
margaflor wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:
margaflor wrote:

It's true ... I wonder if anyone will have the money to see it or buy it ... I would but it's impossible for me!  Maybe someone these days will do it and confirm us ... we just have to wait

I was about to order it but someone has beat me to it... “This item is no longer available”.

For real? How bad ... I saw a page on ebay where they sold it too, the problem is that they didn't upload the photos (I don't know if it's because I live in Argentina or because there just isn't) I don't know if it's very reliable but you can look at it .... Sad
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!!!!! ! Did anyone see or have these tapes?   IMPORTANT!!!!!! !  Did anyone see or have these tapes? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2020 2:32 am

margaflor wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:
margaflor wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:
margaflor wrote:

For real?  How bad ... I saw a page on ebay where they sold it too, the problem is that they didn't upload the photos (I don't know if it's because I live in Argentina or because there just isn't) I don't know if it's very reliable but you can look at it  .... Sad

In the link you posted where it states “Check It Out” - once you click that it takes you to eBay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!!!!! ! Did anyone see or have these tapes?   IMPORTANT!!!!!! !  Did anyone see or have these tapes? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2020 2:37 am

Draw_It_White wrote:
margaflor wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:
margaflor wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:
margaflor wrote:

For real?  How bad ... I saw a page on ebay where they sold it too, the problem is that they didn't upload the photos (I don't know if it's because I live in Argentina or because there just isn't) I don't know if it's very reliable but you can look at it  .... Sad

In the link you posted where it states “Check It Out” - once you click that it takes you to eBay.

OHHH! I put the wrong link, look here is another page, sorry! Now I will edit the link.

:Link I put: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ebay link (the another one): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They are the only 2 sites that I could find where they sold it, unfortunately the last one was removed.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!!!!! ! Did anyone see or have these tapes?   IMPORTANT!!!!!! !  Did anyone see or have these tapes? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2020 2:47 am

margaflor wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:
margaflor wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:
margaflor wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:
margaflor wrote:

OHHH!  I put the wrong link, look here is another page, sorry!  Now I will edit the link.

Ebay link (the another one): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They are the only 2 sites that I could find where they sold it, unfortunately the last one was removed.

It’s the same thing. On the season gala link, if you click ‘Check It Out’ it sends you through to eBay?

Does it not do the same for you?
Back to top Go down
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 63612
Forum Reputation : 1210

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!!!!! ! Did anyone see or have these tapes?   IMPORTANT!!!!!! !  Did anyone see or have these tapes? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2020 4:29 am

I seriously doubt there is anything "new" on those tapes.

isabellaaa likes this post

Back to top Go down
EyebrownSonSun

EyebrownSonSun

Contribution Points : 36851
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!!!!! ! Did anyone see or have these tapes?   IMPORTANT!!!!!! !  Did anyone see or have these tapes? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2020 6:41 am

margaflor wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:
margaflor wrote:

whhh someone already bought it heck

treehouseofhorror

Contribution Points : 33294
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!!!!! ! Did anyone see or have these tapes?   IMPORTANT!!!!!! !  Did anyone see or have these tapes? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2020 10:33 am

This cover art is so cool I wish I could have this tape

EyebrownSonSun likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!!!!! ! Did anyone see or have these tapes?   IMPORTANT!!!!!! !  Did anyone see or have these tapes? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2020 12:19 pm

Draw_It_White wrote:
margaflor wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:
margaflor wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:
margaflor wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:
margaflor wrote:

OHHH!  I put the wrong link, look here is another page, sorry!  Now I will edit the link.

It’s the same thing. On the season gala link, if you click ‘Check It Out’ it sends you through to eBay?

Does it not do the same for you?

How strange .. I see 2 different sites but the last one appears to me as if the seller deleted the publication or something like that... I was looking and there is no other place where they sold it unfortunately
Back to top Go down
greatscott

Contribution Points : 30800

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!!!!! ! Did anyone see or have these tapes?   IMPORTANT!!!!!! !  Did anyone see or have these tapes? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2020 12:19 am

More information about this VHS I found here:

and here. As stated by someone who has seen it say "I guarantee you there's nothing new on the tape. Hate to disappoint but its just the raw helicopter footage and fire dept training video." :

PDF of the Magazine I found here:

Author of the Magazine and Video had a short video posted here:

Not sure how legit it is, but it seems it has been converted to a DVD for sale here:
Back to top Go down
KitKat2013

Contribution Points : 98969
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!!!!! ! Did anyone see or have these tapes?   IMPORTANT!!!!!! !  Did anyone see or have these tapes? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2020 4:30 am

I found the images too much of a hoax. As in: Rehashed and cheaply made pseudo-retro stuff.
"The last days of Dylan" - what is that even supposed to be? From a fake newspaper article? Which newspaper would call him by his first name? And the wrapped "tape" reads: "Offensive footage", "video's" with a wrong apostrophe, missing interpunctuation and "recently released by the court". We know what evidence has been released by the court.

If you scan a photo with high DPI you get sharp digitized image. The cover art is literally a blurry JPG badly scanned (hence this checkboard pattern), badly put together with a weird aspect ratio. The backside has room for a barcode but how do you put a barcode onto something that is fake? (You can do it, there is even a Word font with the GTIN encoding available for free, but if you scan it and it brings up a gallon of milk you know the tape would've been fake).

That's a hoax of the quality of 1998, made by some guy having some fun with his printer and MS Word 95.

EyebrownSonSun likes this post

Back to top Go down
remrem25

remrem25

Contribution Points : 44235

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!!!!! ! Did anyone see or have these tapes?   IMPORTANT!!!!!! !  Did anyone see or have these tapes? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2021 12:38 pm

I've never seen these before, extremely interesting

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!!!!! ! Did anyone see or have these tapes?   IMPORTANT!!!!!! !  Did anyone see or have these tapes? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT!!!!!! ! Did anyone see or have these tapes?
Page 1 of 1