Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Richard Ramirez Netflix documentary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60714
Forum Reputation : 175

Richard Ramirez Netflix documentary  Empty
PostSubject: Richard Ramirez Netflix documentary    Richard Ramirez Netflix documentary  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2020 6:16 pm

I recently heard that Netflix was producing a documentary based around Richard Ramirez and his crimes. I think it will be like when the Ted Bundy Tapes documentary dropped, it got a lot of attention, then everyone forgot about it. There was also a strange phenomenon about people finding Bundy attractive in the documentary, so I am wondering whether that will happen here as well. What are other peoples thoughts on this?
The promotional poster:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The documentary trailer:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kinkeloukaitis likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard Ramirez Netflix documentary    Richard Ramirez Netflix documentary  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2020 9:25 pm

Ramirez had the same affect on women that Bundy did, although, to me, he lacked the same amount of charisma.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard Ramirez Netflix documentary    Richard Ramirez Netflix documentary  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2020 9:38 pm

I hope it has new info and doesn't just say the same old shit
Back to top Go down
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis

Contribution Points : 43755
Forum Reputation : 102

PostSubject: Re: Richard Ramirez Netflix documentary    Richard Ramirez Netflix documentary  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2021 9:17 pm

I have the impression that it was more focused on investigation than on deepening Richard Ramirez's knowledge. Maybe there weren't enough episodes... they didn't talk about his marriage and his wife either.

lognifiiskurk likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Richard Ramirez Netflix documentary    Richard Ramirez Netflix documentary  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Richard Ramirez Netflix documentary
Page 1 of 1