Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[[

Go down 
+2
mrbaby56
Luci
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 39278
Forum Reputation : 68

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 5:17 pm

I'm not sure, there isn't anything in the 11k or said so DeAngelis himself but there is possibly a chance Eric or Dylan had to go to the faculty or something like that before(principal's office)

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down
mrbaby56

mrbaby56

Contribution Points : 61320
Forum Reputation : 0

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 7:03 am

There was a radio documentary a few years ago here in Sweden where I believe he was interviewed. They also interviewed Dave Cullen unfortunatley...
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192899
Forum Reputation : 1317

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 9:40 am

I know this won't help much but I kind of remember him mentioning that it was hard because they were students in his school too and they were part of the senior class, he did mention he felt awful for the class of 1999 since they just kind of left... and were not part of the community after, so no one was really there for them. I am paraphrasing.

Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 78103
Forum Reputation : 304

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2021 12:19 pm

He wrote a book 'They call me mr D'. I havent fully read it, but I guess it might provide more detailed information
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 96835
Forum Reputation : 440

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2021 3:31 am

I *think* De Angelis talked with Dylan after the incident of hacking of the school computers that Dylan made.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Alexz

Contribution Points : 25880
Forum Reputation : 0

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2021 5:46 pm

im not sure eric or dylan met with frn de angilis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[[
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: