Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

has anyone heard of jeff weise

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shootemup

shootemup

Contribution Points : 29420
Forum Reputation : 0

has anyone heard of jeff weise Empty
PostSubject: has anyone heard of jeff weise   has anyone heard of jeff weise Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 6:55 am

i just learned about this case and found it very interesting he was a native American kid who shot his school up after killing his grandparents wondering if anyone has heard of this as it wasn't covered much on the news

Jenn and Luci like this post

Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118020
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: has anyone heard of jeff weise   has anyone heard of jeff weise Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 7:20 am

Yes. He's been discussed on the forum quite a few times. If you look through "other mass shootings" I'm sure you'll come across some threads that were created about him.

Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 96835
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: has anyone heard of jeff weise   has anyone heard of jeff weise Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 11:57 am

Sure. His case was very well known in the late 2000s, especially on the old forums.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
remrem25

remrem25

Contribution Points : 44210

PostSubject: Re: has anyone heard of jeff weise   has anyone heard of jeff weise Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 12:28 pm

I've also started reading about this case

Jenn and shootemup like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has anyone heard of jeff weise   has anyone heard of jeff weise Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 2:29 pm

Yes, his case is one of the most interesting to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has anyone heard of jeff weise   has anyone heard of jeff weise Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 7:51 pm

underrated case
Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 39278
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: has anyone heard of jeff weise   has anyone heard of jeff weise Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2021 3:57 pm

He's one of the most interesting cases IMO, I like reading about him. There's a lot of interesting info about him that was shared here and other places online.

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down
remrem25

remrem25

Contribution Points : 44210

PostSubject: Re: has anyone heard of jeff weise   has anyone heard of jeff weise Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2021 4:08 pm

Very true. I started reading about him and now I'm looking for anything I can find

PostSubject: Re: has anyone heard of jeff weise   has anyone heard of jeff weise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

has anyone heard of jeff weise
Page 1 of 1