Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jake Bilardi

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jake Bilardi Empty
PostSubject: Jake Bilardi   Jake Bilardi Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2021 11:44 pm

Jake Bilardi was an 18-year-old Islamic suicide bomber from Melbourne, Australia. Bilardi had a radically different background to most Isis recruits: he lived in a western country, he was was an atheist until the age of 16, and he was white. Although Bilardi purportedly killed nobody other than himself (injuring only a few Iraqi soldiers), I've recently become interested in his story because of the many parallels between him and mass shooters I've researched, who he resembles more than a traditional Islamic terrorist in my opinion. I'm sure under other circumstances, he could've become a school shooter or white supremacist terrorist. Although, he did seem to have more empathy than most misanthropic amok killers I'm more familiar with. 

Anyway, here are some recourses and I would be interested to see if other people know much about him:

His Yahoo Answers page (very good insight into his state of mind, particularly one post about his mental health. my personal favourite is his post about birds, though.)

Article by the Sydney Morning Herald (there are more articles listed on the page.)

SBS article

ABC radio segment on Bilardi

Archive of his manifesto

60 Minutes segment including interviews with his father and friends as well as some childhood videos

Video of Jake being bullied

Jake embarking on his suicide mission:

A threat posted to Bilardi's now-deleted Twitter account:

Jake was the vice-president and co-founder of a children's charity:
Back to top Go down

Jake Bilardi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: All Other Crimes-
Jump to: