Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview Shooter Survivers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ladyloki616

Ladyloki616

Contribution Points : 11237
Forum Reputation : 0

Interview Shooter Survivers Empty
PostSubject: Interview Shooter Survivers   Interview Shooter Survivers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2021 11:39 am

I was on youtube and saw Anthony Padilla who does a lot of interviews with different people like people with DID, 911 Emergency Dispatchers, OCD and other subjects. I just saw his video of School Shooter Survivers. It was interesting to watch. He had a Columbine survivor I didn't recognise. I thought he might have on Craig Scott, as he does so many interviews. It was the first interview I have seen where they do not say the perpetrator's name.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I also found this video of Koreans reacting to school shootings. I know from being from the UK. We do not have shooter drills and it's not something that we worried about when we step onto the school grounds.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What do you think?

cultofdreams and Screamingophelia like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lognifiiskurk

lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 17449
Forum Reputation : 25

Interview Shooter Survivers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Shooter Survivers   Interview Shooter Survivers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 6:33 pm

I watched the video back when it came out and I thought it was alright. Perhaps not the best 'Interview Mass Shooting survivors' I have seen, but it was ok.

Interview Shooter Survivers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Documents, Evidence, and Videos-
Jump to: