Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 I’m pissed of fanart

Go down 
+5
lognifiiskurk
My_mondays
Ligeya
EyebrownSonSun
Kinkeloukaitis
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis


Posts : 219
Contribution Points : 27851
Forum Reputation : 102
Join date : 2020-03-27
Age : 24

I’m pissed of fanart  Empty
PostSubject: I’m pissed of fanart    I’m pissed of fanart  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2021 8:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Why do people do this?
I feel like crying because I find it so shocking and shameful....
Eric and Dylan would go crazy and very disappointed if they saw this.
The lgbt and fangirls ruined the TCC and Columbine, they destroyed it. AND IT’S A FACT.

Jenna horse likes this post

rj96 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




I’m pissed of fanart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m pissed of fanart    I’m pissed of fanart  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2021 8:49 pm

edit this because I no longer want to participate in this topic


Last edited by margaflor on Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EyebrownSonSun

EyebrownSonSun


Posts : 70
Contribution Points : 22051
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2020-05-13
Age : 24

I’m pissed of fanart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m pissed of fanart    I’m pissed of fanart  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 3:09 am

That's just disrespectful and terrifying, damn... I feel bad about Eric and Dyl everytime i see this kind of stuff.

_________________
everyone i know goes away in the end.

Kinkeloukaitis likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyebrownSonSun

EyebrownSonSun


Posts : 70
Contribution Points : 22051
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2020-05-13
Age : 24

I’m pissed of fanart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m pissed of fanart    I’m pissed of fanart  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 3:13 am

margaflor wrote:
Oh god why .. I never knew why people have to do this, I'm sorry for you too for having to find you this atrocity my god.  It was 2 children with mental problems, who murdered innocent people, who generated a horrible tragedy ... I can't imagine it ... On Wattpad I found a pedophile fanfic Dylric where they put 12-year-old Eric having sex with Dylan (18)  What kind of maniac would do that?  The fanfic is in Spanish and it's a horror.  I don't know how they can play with people who suffered from mental disorders and this led to a horrible tragedy.  

i'm done with the internet
that's,,,
wh,,,,, ???

sometimes i wonder, what is happening with all kids (mostly girls) when they're writing or drawing or even thinking about things like that. not even sure if it's okay for their age, damn... hope they're all going to realize how fucked up it is as soon as possible and forget about it or just start looking at E&D normally. Like... Researching, reading lots of verified information, thinking. But thinking not about awful things, analyzing all this case instead.

_________________
everyone i know goes away in the end.

Kinkeloukaitis likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis


Posts : 219
Contribution Points : 27851
Forum Reputation : 102
Join date : 2020-03-27
Age : 24

I’m pissed of fanart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m pissed of fanart    I’m pissed of fanart  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 6:44 am

Eric & Dylan were destroyed by rumors that they were gay, when this was obviously untrue. And these people have fun doing that... where's the respect for the dead? I think there are people in this community that don't realize that Eric and Dylan are dead (so deserve respect) and don't realize who Eric & Dylan are...

Before in that community, before Tumblr there weren't many fangirls. They were more men, outcasts, potential killers. But since the arrival of Tumblr etc. the fangirls and others have arrived in large numbers, and have ravaged this community.

EyebrownSonSun, lognifiiskurk and Engel like this post

Ligeya, Raposa and rj96 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyebrownSonSun

EyebrownSonSun


Posts : 70
Contribution Points : 22051
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2020-05-13
Age : 24

I’m pissed of fanart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m pissed of fanart    I’m pissed of fanart  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 7:51 am

Kinkeloukaitis wrote:
Eric & Dylan were destroyed by rumors that they were gay, when this was obviously untrue. And these people have fun doing that... where's the respect for the dead? I think there are people in this community that don't realize that Eric and Dylan are dead (so deserve respect) and don't realize who Eric & Dylan are...

Before in that community, before Tumblr there weren't many fangirls. They were more men, outcasts, potential killers. But since the arrival of Tumblr etc. the fangirls and others have arrived in large numbers, and have ravaged this community.

Exactly! It makes me sad and angry at the same time, damn.

_________________
everyone i know goes away in the end.

Kinkeloukaitis likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ligeya




Posts : 204
Contribution Points : 26899
Forum Reputation : 53
Join date : 2020-05-06

I’m pissed of fanart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m pissed of fanart    I’m pissed of fanart  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 8:51 am

Sorry, but this over the top reaction is hilarious!!!!

What a horrible attack on the virtue of those mass shooters!!! It's definitely the most horrific thing associated with Columbine!!! I mean, how can Eric and Dylan survive this shameless attack on their reputations???!!!

Seriously, people, you are on the board dedicated to research about mass shootings. And you are shaking because of fanart on twitter.

Jenna horse and Raposa like this post

Kinkeloukaitis dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis


Posts : 219
Contribution Points : 27851
Forum Reputation : 102
Join date : 2020-03-27
Age : 24

I’m pissed of fanart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m pissed of fanart    I’m pissed of fanart  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 10:17 am

Ligeya wrote:
Sorry, but this over the top reaction is hilarious!!!!

What a horrible attack on the virtue of those mass shooters!!! It's definitely the most horrific thing associated with Columbine!!!  I mean, how can Eric and Dylan survive this shameless attack on their reputations???!!!

Seriously, people, you are on the board dedicated to research about mass shootings. And you are shaking because of fanart on twitter.

I'm sorry, but I'm shocked. I don't give a fuck if you think it's hilarious. It doesn't make me laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ligeya




Posts : 204
Contribution Points : 26899
Forum Reputation : 53
Join date : 2020-05-06

I’m pissed of fanart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m pissed of fanart    I’m pissed of fanart  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 10:45 am

Kinkeloukaitis wrote:
Ligeya wrote:
Sorry, but this over the top reaction is hilarious!!!!

What a horrible attack on the virtue of those mass shooters!!! It's definitely the most horrific thing associated with Columbine!!!  I mean, how can Eric and Dylan survive this shameless attack on their reputations???!!!

Seriously, people, you are on the board dedicated to research about mass shootings. And you are shaking because of fanart on twitter.

I'm sorry, but I'm shocked. I don't give a fuck if you think it's hilarious. It doesn't make me laugh.

How did you even find things like that? Searching for "dylric"?

On this twitter it's this one slash drawning and multiple reposts of different variations of Eric and Dylan's suicide pics and Vlad Roslyakov's suicide pics. And that's the picture that shocked you?

My_mondays and Raposa like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis


Posts : 219
Contribution Points : 27851
Forum Reputation : 102
Join date : 2020-03-27
Age : 24

I’m pissed of fanart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m pissed of fanart    I’m pissed of fanart  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 11:26 am

Ligeya wrote:
Kinkeloukaitis wrote:
Ligeya wrote:
Sorry, but this over the top reaction is hilarious!!!!

What a horrible attack on the virtue of those mass shooters!!! It's definitely the most horrific thing associated with Columbine!!!  I mean, how can Eric and Dylan survive this shameless attack on their reputations???!!!

Seriously, people, you are on the board dedicated to research about mass shootings. And you are shaking because of fanart on twitter.

I'm sorry, but I'm shocked. I don't give a fuck if you think it's hilarious. It doesn't make me laugh.

How did you even find things like that? Searching for "dylric"?

On this twitter it's this one slash drawning and multiple reposts of different variations of Eric and Dylan's suicide pics and Vlad Roslyakov's suicide pics. And that's the picture that shocked you?

I'm not looking for dylric wtf, I saw this fanart in the tl because someone who I follow commented! I saw this fanart and it shocked me.

Suicide pictures don't shock me.
But Dylan fucking Eric shock me.
Is that clear?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ligeya




Posts : 204
Contribution Points : 26899
Forum Reputation : 53
Join date : 2020-05-06

I’m pissed of fanart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m pissed of fanart    I’m pissed of fanart  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 11:54 am

Kinkeloukaitis wrote:
Ligeya wrote:
Kinkeloukaitis wrote:
Ligeya wrote:
Sorry, but this over the top reaction is hilarious!!!!

What a horrible attack on the virtue of those mass shooters!!! It's definitely the most horrific thing associated with Columbine!!!  I mean, how can Eric and Dylan survive this shameless attack on their reputations???!!!

Seriously, people, you are on the board dedicated to research about mass shootings. And you are shaking because of fanart on twitter.

I'm sorry, but I'm shocked. I don't give a fuck if you think it's hilarious. It doesn't make me laugh.

How did you even find things like that? Searching for "dylric"?

On this twitter it's this one slash drawning and multiple reposts of different variations of Eric and Dylan's suicide pics and Vlad Roslyakov's suicide pics. And that's the picture that shocked you?

I'm not looking for dylric wtf,  I saw this fanart in the tl because someone who I follow commented! I saw this fanart and it shocked me.

Suicide pictures don't shock me.
But Dylan fucking Eric shock me.
Is that clear?

Yes, i understand. Dylan fucking Eric? Shocking!
Eric obviously should've been on top.

rj96 likes this post

Carnifex879 and Raposa dislike this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
My_mondays

My_mondays


Posts : 68
Contribution Points : 22948
Forum Reputation : 50
Join date : 2020-03-21
Location : Italy

I’m pissed of fanart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m pissed of fanart    I’m pissed of fanart  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 1:46 pm

Ligeya wrote:
Kinkeloukaitis wrote:
Ligeya wrote:
Sorry, but this over the top reaction is hilarious!!!!

What a horrible attack on the virtue of those mass shooters!!! It's definitely the most horrific thing associated with Columbine!!!  I mean, how can Eric and Dylan survive this shameless attack on their reputations???!!!

Seriously, people, you are on the board dedicated to research about mass shootings. And you are shaking because of fanart on twitter.

I'm sorry, but I'm shocked. I don't give a fuck if you think it's hilarious. It doesn't make me laugh.

How did you even find things like that? Searching for "dylric"?

On this twitter it's this one slash drawning and multiple reposts of different variations of Eric and Dylan's suicide pics and Vlad Roslyakov's suicide pics. And that's the picture that shocked you?
This user and another friend of her basically insulted me and a part of my family (and close friends...) because I naively tried to tell them to stop insulting others in another "brilliant" topic, making them to know that I'm a bisexual girl and I've a close familiar who is a transgender person; both of us have suffered so much pain, especially in our intolerant and toxic family, even starting to feel uncomfortable with each other due to our respective problems, which is very sad.
Anyway, these users started to talk each other in french (that I understand quite well...) in the public topic, which was removed, telling that lgbt people are disgusting, and would have deserved to be destroyed by Hitler in person, and so on.
I don't have nothing to shame about lol, and basically no one ever insulted me for what I said, so I was shocked, even if I understood that they only wanted to bully me and troll out.
I blocked both of them, but sadly I can still read their words of wisdom when they're cited, bleah.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: don't even bother to talk to such ignorant people.

About Dylric and such: I was never interested in male x male stories, since I'm a bi girl I don't find them interesting, especially if they involve two mass shooters; I don't have nothing against them either: honestly I find them at the same level of any other fanfiction with a cute, Mary Sue girl falling in love with them.

Having said that, I'm going off, 'cause lately this forum thanks to some people is quite uncomfortable and toxic.


Last edited by My_mondays on Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis


Posts : 219
Contribution Points : 27851
Forum Reputation : 102
Join date : 2020-03-27
Age : 24

I’m pissed of fanart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m pissed of fanart    I’m pissed of fanart  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 3:51 pm

My_mondays wrote:
Ligeya wrote:
Kinkeloukaitis wrote:
Ligeya wrote:
Sorry, but this over the top reaction is hilarious!!!!

What a horrible attack on the virtue of those mass shooters!!! It's definitely the most horrific thing associated with Columbine!!!  I mean, how can Eric and Dylan survive this shameless attack on their reputations???!!!

Seriously, people, you are on the board dedicated to research about mass shootings. And you are shaking because of fanart on twitter.

I'm sorry, but I'm shocked. I don't give a fuck if you think it's hilarious. It doesn't make me laugh.

How did you even find things like that? Searching for "dylric"?

On this twitter it's this one slash drawning and multiple reposts of different variations of Eric and Dylan's suicide pics and Vlad Roslyakov's suicide pics. And that's the picture that shocked you?
This user and another friend of him basically insulted me and a part of my family (and close friends...) because I naively tried to tell them to stop insulting others in another "brilliant" topic, making them to know that I'm a bisexual girl and I've a close familiar who is a transgender person; both of us have suffered so much pain, especially in our intolerant and toxic family, even starting to feel uncomfortable with each other due to our respective problems, which is very sad.
Anyway, these users started to talk each other in french (that I understand quite well...) in the public topic, which was removed, telling that lgbt people are disgusting, and would have deserved to be destroyed by Hitler in person, and so on.
I don't have nothing to shame about lol, and basically no one ever insulted me for what I said, so I was shocked, even if I understood that they only wanted to bully me and troll out.
I blocked both of them, but sadly I can still read their words of wisdom when they're cited, bleah.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: don't even bother to talk to such ignorant people.

About Dylric and such: I was never interested in male x male stories, since I'm a bi girl I don't find them interesting, especially if they involve two mass shooters; I don't have nothing against them either: honestly I find them at the same level of any other fanfiction with a cute, Mary Sue girl falling in love with them.

Having said that, I'm going off, 'cause lately this forum thanks to some people is quite uncomfortable and toxic.

I never insulted you? Wtf We never insulted you? Just because our opinions are different doesn't mean we insulted you.

Carnifex879 likes this post

Ligeya dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ligeya




Posts : 204
Contribution Points : 26899
Forum Reputation : 53
Join date : 2020-05-06

I’m pissed of fanart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m pissed of fanart    I’m pissed of fanart  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 7:44 pm

My_mondays wrote:
Ligeya wrote:
Kinkeloukaitis wrote:
Ligeya wrote:
Sorry, but this over the top reaction is hilarious!!!!

What a horrible attack on the virtue of those mass shooters!!! It's definitely the most horrific thing associated with Columbine!!!  I mean, how can Eric and Dylan survive this shameless attack on their reputations???!!!

Seriously, people, you are on the board dedicated to research about mass shootings. And you are shaking because of fanart on twitter.

I'm sorry, but I'm shocked. I don't give a fuck if you think it's hilarious. It doesn't make me laugh.

How did you even find things like that? Searching for "dylric"?

On this twitter it's this one slash drawning and multiple reposts of different variations of Eric and Dylan's suicide pics and Vlad Roslyakov's suicide pics. And that's the picture that shocked you?
This user and another friend of him basically insulted me and a part of my family (and close friends...) because I naively tried to tell them to stop insulting others in another "brilliant" topic, making them to know that I'm a bisexual girl and I've a close familiar who is a transgender person; both of us have suffered so much pain, especially in our intolerant and toxic family, even starting to feel uncomfortable with each other due to our respective problems, which is very sad.
Anyway, these users started to talk each other in french (that I understand quite well...) in the public topic, which was removed, telling that lgbt people are disgusting, and would have deserved to be destroyed by Hitler in person, and so on.
I don't have nothing to shame about lol, and basically no one ever insulted me for what I said, so I was shocked, even if I understood that they only wanted to bully me and troll out.
I blocked both of them, but sadly I can still read their words of wisdom when they're cited, bleah.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: don't even bother to talk to such ignorant people.

About Dylric and such: I was never interested in male x male stories, since I'm a bi girl I don't find them interesting, especially if they involve two mass shooters; I don't have nothing against them either: honestly I find them at the same level of any other fanfiction with a cute, Mary Sue girl falling in love with them.

Having said that, I'm going off, 'cause lately this forum thanks to some people is quite uncomfortable and toxic.

Homophobe looking for dylric fanart on twitter and making threads about it to tell everybody how "disgusted" he is. That's even more hilarious.

Who was the other homophobe?

My_mondays, Raposa and rj96 like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
My_mondays

My_mondays


Posts : 68
Contribution Points : 22948
Forum Reputation : 50
Join date : 2020-03-21
Location : Italy

I’m pissed of fanart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m pissed of fanart    I’m pissed of fanart  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2021 11:53 am

Ligeya wrote:

Homophobe looking for dylric fanart on twitter and making threads about it to tell everybody how "disgusted" he is. That's even more hilarious.

Who was the other homophobe?
Eh. Just like you, I was talking with them in a hironical, yet polited way, even immediately stopping to replicate to the other one, Till38 (the "Hitler should have destroyed them all" dude...) 'cause I understood it was pointless; then I started reading what they were writing to each other in french, so angry af I invoked the intervention of the mods, and one of them decide to remove the entire topic.
As I said, no one, during my 25 years of very messy life, ever said or wrote such disgusting and hateful things about lgbt people, like me, my mentioned familiar, and some of my dearest friends, all put together in a stupid, dehumanizing and hateful cauldron by these two keyboard bullies.
I forgot to mention that I had briefly spoken in french to them, so they did actually know that I were somehow able to understand what they were saying, lol.
If you want my advice, just pay them no mind, they really are not worth it.


Last edited by My_mondays on Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




I’m pissed of fanart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m pissed of fanart    I’m pissed of fanart  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2021 3:59 pm

My_mondays wrote:
Till38 [...] homophobe [...] Hitler [...]


I've never said that, stop victimize yourself. LGBT community needs to know that they have to STOP victimize themselves or acting like Drama-Queen.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk


Posts : 1080
Contribution Points : 45179
Forum Reputation : 175
Join date : 2020-07-18

I’m pissed of fanart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m pissed of fanart    I’m pissed of fanart  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2021 5:59 pm

Although I do think that this thread has veered way off course and that there is some type of overreaction here, I do get the general point. These fangirls love E&D and drawing them in a gay relationship (something that they would have hated even being speculated about themselves) makes them look as though they know nothing of what E&D went through at Columbine.

_________________
"One day I might just disappear and you will never find me. Nobody will ever find me"

isabellaaa and EyebrownSonSun like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis


Posts : 219
Contribution Points : 27851
Forum Reputation : 102
Join date : 2020-03-27
Age : 24

I’m pissed of fanart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m pissed of fanart    I’m pissed of fanart  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2021 6:04 pm

lognifiiskurk wrote:
Although I do think that this thread has veered way off course and that there is some type of overreaction here, I do get the general point. These fangirls love E&D and drawing them in a gay relationship (something that they would have hated even being speculated about themselves) makes them look as though they know nothing of what E&D went through at Columbine.

Anyway, it shocked me, after that it's only my opinion. Maybe my reaction is excessive for some people...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6251
Contribution Points : 176723
Forum Reputation : 1138
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 40

I’m pissed of fanart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m pissed of fanart    I’m pissed of fanart  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2021 6:48 pm

Thanks for getting back on track, I know it's getting heated but remember the name calling won't be tolerated.

It is interesting though, in fandoms for TV shows there are usually sections of the fandoms that put characters together of the same sex.

I think when you do it to real people, especially those who have done such a horrible thing, it is not cute or funny. I don't like it.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."

Kinkeloukaitis likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ligeya




Posts : 204
Contribution Points : 26899
Forum Reputation : 53
Join date : 2020-05-06

I’m pissed of fanart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m pissed of fanart    I’m pissed of fanart  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2021 8:42 pm

Till38 wrote:
My_mondays wrote:
Till38 [...] homophobe [...] Hitler [...]


I've never said that, stop victimize yourself. LGBT community needs to know that they have to STOP victimize themselves or acting like Drama-Queen.

And you are member of LGBT community? If not, who told you you have a right to order them around?

My_mondays likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ligeya




Posts : 204
Contribution Points : 26899
Forum Reputation : 53
Join date : 2020-05-06

I’m pissed of fanart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m pissed of fanart    I’m pissed of fanart  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2021 8:48 pm

Kinkeloukaitis wrote:

Before in that community, before Tumblr there weren't many fangirls. They were more men, outcasts, potential killers. But since the arrival of Tumblr etc. the fangirls and others have arrived in large numbers, and have ravaged this community.

This thread is something.
Great community of potential killers SAVAGED by heartless tumblr fangirls. What would poor potential killers do? So sad.

Raposa and rj96 like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ligeya




Posts : 204
Contribution Points : 26899
Forum Reputation : 53
Join date : 2020-05-06

I’m pissed of fanart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m pissed of fanart    I’m pissed of fanart  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2021 8:52 pm

margaflor wrote:
On Wattpad I found a pedophile fanfic Dylric where they put 12-year-old Eric having sex with Dylan (18)  What kind of maniac would do that?  The fanfic is in Spanish and it's a horror.  I don't know how they can play with people who suffered from mental disorders and this led to a horrible tragedy.  

How did you manage to find something so specific on wattpad? It's not easy to do.
And i hope spanish is your language, because if you actually found this fanfic on wattpad and translated it to be properly offended, it's just too much even for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




I’m pissed of fanart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m pissed of fanart    I’m pissed of fanart  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2021 9:36 pm

Ligeya wrote:
margaflor wrote:
On Wattpad I found a pedophile fanfic Dylric where they put 12-year-old Eric having sex with Dylan (18)  What kind of maniac would do that?  The fanfic is in Spanish and it's a horror.  I don't know how they can play with people who suffered from mental disorders and this led to a horrible tragedy.  

How did you manage to find something so specific on wattpad? It's not easy to do.
And i hope spanish is your language, because if you actually found this fanfic on wattpad and translated it to be properly offended, it's just too much even for me.

Hello! Yes Spanish is my native language, so that's why I read it easily, I'm from Latin America. And I found it since at that time I was reading Eric's diary for a Spanish translation that was on wattpad, (later I found a blog where it was more comfortable to read) and it appeared in recommended since the algorithm related it to Dylan and Eric, and it seemed to be one of the few and the most viewed. And at that time he didn't listen to anything like the Dylric and clicked it. It is a known story that you can find easily.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




I’m pissed of fanart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m pissed of fanart    I’m pissed of fanart  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2021 8:44 am

Ligeya wrote:
Till38 wrote:
My_mondays wrote:
Till38 [...] homophobe [...] Hitler [...]


I've never said that, stop victimize yourself. LGBT community needs to know that they have to STOP victimize themselves or acting like Drama-Queen.

And you are member of LGBT community? If not, who told you you have a right to order them around?


And why are you always victimize yourself ? Why not act like normal respectable people ? Stop whining & complain about this or that ?
Victimization is way too childish
Back to top Go down
Ligeya




Posts : 204
Contribution Points : 26899
Forum Reputation : 53
Join date : 2020-05-06

I’m pissed of fanart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m pissed of fanart    I’m pissed of fanart  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2021 10:28 am

Till38 wrote:
Ligeya wrote:
Till38 wrote:
My_mondays wrote:
Till38 [...] homophobe [...] Hitler [...]


I've never said that, stop victimize yourself. LGBT community needs to know that they have to STOP victimize themselves or acting like Drama-Queen.

And you are member of LGBT community? If not, who told you you have a right to order them around?


And why are you always victimize yourself ? Why not act like normal respectable people ? Stop whining & complain about this or that ?
Victimization is way too childish

You are writing in the thread started by person who was almost crying because he saw picture on twitter. Who is whining and complaining now?

I mean, LGBT people ARE persecuted all over the world, so victimization is a real thing for people in this community. What's the excuse of pussies crying because of stupid fanart?

rj96 likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




I’m pissed of fanart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m pissed of fanart    I’m pissed of fanart  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2021 10:35 am

If it was up to me this thread would have been moved long ago.
Back to top Go down
My_mondays

My_mondays


Posts : 68
Contribution Points : 22948
Forum Reputation : 50
Join date : 2020-03-21
Location : Italy

I’m pissed of fanart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m pissed of fanart    I’m pissed of fanart  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2021 10:59 am

Ivan wrote:
If it was up to me this thread would have been moved long ago.
So, do you always resolve problems removing everything?

Since I see that these two nice and clever users (especially Till38: you're so stressful, and a liar) are still writing answers after my posts as I had expected lol, I want to remember them that basically I can't read what they say until someone quotes their posts because I blocked them.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: I don't want to talk anymore with any of you after your hateful and direspectful statements, so, be smart you two, and block me back; thank you for your precious collaboration.
For me the argument is closed. Thanks a a lot to who has read my outburst and gave me support.

To conlude, afaik the removed topic I spoke about is still in some archive, and can still be read from the mods, I suppose and hope (possibly with the help of a good online french translator...).

About the topic: its premises are so ridicolus, have we seriously to comment about it???


Last edited by My_mondays on Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




I’m pissed of fanart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m pissed of fanart    I’m pissed of fanart  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2021 12:22 pm

Ligeya wrote:
Till38 wrote:
Ligeya wrote:
Till38 wrote:
My_mondays wrote:
Till38 [...] homophobe [...] Hitler [...]


I've never said that, stop victimize yourself. LGBT community needs to know that they have to STOP victimize themselves or acting like Drama-Queen.

And you are member of LGBT community? If not, who told you you have a right to order them around?


And why are you always victimize yourself ? Why not act like normal respectable people ? Stop whining & complain about this or that ?
Victimization is way too childish

You are writing in the thread started by person who was almost crying because he saw picture on twitter. Who is whining and complaining now?

I mean, LGBT people ARE persecuted all over the world, so victimization is a real thing for people in this community. What's the excuse of pussies crying because of stupid fanart?


WAAAAH VOS GUEULES. FACHEZ VOUS COMME VOUS VOULEZ JE SUIS CONSTIPÉE COMME PAS POSSIBLE PIS J'AI PLUS DE PQ
J'pense que je vais prendre le drapeau lgbt pour me torcher bounce  

Quote :
do you always resolve problems removing everything?

Since I see that these two nice and clever users (especially Till38: you're so stressful!!!), as I had expected lol, are still writing answers after my posts, I want to remember them that basically I can't read what they say until someone quotes their posts because I blocked them.
@Kinkeloukaitis and @Till38: I don't want to talk anymore with any of you after your hateful and direspectful statements, so, be smart you two, and block me back; thank you for your preciuos collaboration!
For me the argument is closed. Thanks a a lot to who has read my outburst and gave me support.

To conclude, afaik the removed topic I spoke about is still in some archive, and can still be read from the mods, I suppose and hope (possibly with the help of a good online french translator...).


Lol if you blocked me, why do you still answer me ?
Olololo mais olololo pas possible je me réveille au beau milieu de la soirée et QU'EST-CE QUI M'ARRIVE ? BEN VOILÀ OUI JE FAIS UNE CRISE DE CONSTIPATION !! Bah oui... elle est tellement horrible tu sais chérie... sérieux... t'as déjà été constipée ? Si non, bah c'est la pire des choses... déjà t'arrêtes pas de péter pis t'as des maux de bides énormes... et sans parler de l'horreur d'aller aux toilettes, de 1) t'y arrives pas t'as beau forcer comme une dingue, tu n'y arrives pas c'est bloqué. Et quand tu y "arrives" (miracle) et bah ça sort par toutes pitites pépites. C'est douloureux d'avoir ça darling...
C'est pour ça que je suis grincheuse, oui.
Tu n'es pas assez qualifié pour parler de mon grand front
Back to top Go down
V. Pascow

V. Pascow


Posts : 68
Contribution Points : 34260
Forum Reputation : 55
Join date : 2019-04-19

I’m pissed of fanart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m pissed of fanart    I’m pissed of fanart  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2021 1:47 pm

I really hate that i have to do this again, but Eric & Dylan were savage murderers just like Adam Lanza. Who gives a FUCK if someone makes art that makes them look gay? THIS MAKES YOU SAD? Jesus christ, you guys feel bad for the wrong people. Rolling Eyes

_________________
"The soil of a mans heart is stonier" - Victor Pascow

Primate Murder, Ligeya, EyebrownSonSun, Raposa, daisylee671, rj96 and D0mino like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
V. Pascow

V. Pascow


Posts : 68
Contribution Points : 34260
Forum Reputation : 55
Join date : 2019-04-19

I’m pissed of fanart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m pissed of fanart    I’m pissed of fanart  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2021 1:56 pm

Normal people who aren't potential future mass shooters don't give a fuck about this type of stupid shit.

I said what i said.

_________________
"The soil of a mans heart is stonier" - Victor Pascow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




I’m pissed of fanart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m pissed of fanart    I’m pissed of fanart  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2021 5:35 pm

My_mondays wrote:
Ivan wrote:
If it was up to me this thread would have been moved long ago.
So, do you always resolve problems removing everything?
If you have a problem with another user take it to PM. Why do you feel arguing with users you dislike out in the open is the solution?
Back to top Go down
My_mondays

My_mondays


Posts : 68
Contribution Points : 22948
Forum Reputation : 50
Join date : 2020-03-21
Location : Italy

I’m pissed of fanart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m pissed of fanart    I’m pissed of fanart  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2021 6:08 pm

Ivan wrote:

If you have a problem with another user take it to PM. Why do you feel arguing with users you dislike out in the open is the solution?
Sure, so they can bully and insult me even in PM. Speaking in french, off course.
Seriously, I don't get how I should even like users who do such things.
Anyway, as I said I've already closed the argument for my own sake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




I’m pissed of fanart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m pissed of fanart    I’m pissed of fanart  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2021 7:22 pm

My_mondays wrote:
Ivan wrote:

If you have a problem with another user take it to PM. Why do you feel arguing with users you dislike out in the open is the solution?
Sure, so they can bully and insult me even in PM. Speaking in french, off course.
Seriously, I don't get how I should even like users who do such things.
Anyway, as I said I've already closed the argument for my own sake.


Lol we have never insulted you. You're looking for dramas, you want drama with us cause you hate us for some reasons you lied about & only because we have said that the LGBT community on Tik Tok become really annoying, this kind of statement make us homophobic ? Oh that's terrible ! I bet you've never deal with real homophobs.
I will never PM you, I've got other things, better & interesting stuffs to do. You just look for us, if @Kinkeloukaitis post is annoying, why do you comment hers ? At least if you hate us, don't comment our "homophic" post. LOL.

You annoy me. I'm disturbed & hardly constipated. Taking care of my sick bowels, my angst & my health are more important than arguing with you

Tous les mêmes cette commu, toujours entrain de se faire passer pour les victimes à pleurer et crier à l'homophobie, c'est pas possible. Et après ils s'étonnent pourquoi on les fuit et personne ne parle avec eux. Ils sont incapable de se remettre en question et d'assumer les avis extérieurs à leur cercle de communautariste, une secte.
Toujours entrain de mentir et de faire passer les gens pour les méchants alors que c'est eux qui sont insupportable.
Bref elle m'a soulé, j'ai d'autres chats à fouetter. Mon ventre m'insupporte il me fait mal, je vrille...
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn


Posts : 3054
Contribution Points : 102453
Forum Reputation : 809
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

I’m pissed of fanart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m pissed of fanart    I’m pissed of fanart  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2021 9:54 pm

Till38 wrote:
Ligeya wrote:
Till38 wrote:
Ligeya wrote:
Till38 wrote:
My_mondays wrote:
Till38 [...] homophobe [...] Hitler [...]


I've never said that, stop victimize yourself. LGBT community needs to know that they have to STOP victimize themselves or acting like Drama-Queen.

And you are member of LGBT community? If not, who told you you have a right to order them around?


And why are you always victimize yourself ? Why not act like normal respectable people ? Stop whining & complain about this or that ?
Victimization is way too childish

You are writing in the thread started by person who was almost crying because he saw picture on twitter. Who is whining and complaining now?

I mean, LGBT people ARE persecuted all over the world, so victimization is a real thing for people in this community. What's the excuse of pussies crying because of stupid fanart?


WAAAAH VOS GUEULES. FACHEZ VOUS COMME VOUS VOULEZ JE SUIS CONSTIPÉE COMME PAS POSSIBLE PIS J'AI PLUS DE PQ
J'pense que je vais prendre le drapeau lgbt pour me torcher bounce  

Quote :
do you always resolve problems removing everything?

Since I see that these two nice and clever users (especially Till38: you're so stressful!!!), as I had expected lol, are still writing answers after my posts, I want to remember them that basically I can't read what they say until someone quotes their posts because I blocked them.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: I don't want to talk anymore with any of you after your hateful and direspectful statements, so, be smart you two, and block me back; thank you for your preciuos collaboration!
For me the argument is closed. Thanks a a lot to who has read my outburst and gave me support.

To conclude, afaik the removed topic I spoke about is still in some archive, and can still be read from the mods, I suppose and hope (possibly with the help of a good online french translator...).


Lol if you blocked me, why do you still answer me ?
Olololo mais olololo pas possible je me réveille au beau milieu de la soirée et QU'EST-CE QUI M'ARRIVE ? BEN VOILÀ OUI JE FAIS UNE CRISE DE CONSTIPATION !! Bah oui... elle est tellement horrible tu sais chérie... sérieux... t'as déjà été constipée ? Si non, bah c'est la pire des choses... déjà t'arrêtes pas de péter pis t'as des maux de bides énormes... et sans parler de l'horreur d'aller aux toilettes, de 1) t'y arrives pas t'as beau forcer comme une dingue, tu n'y arrives pas c'est bloqué. Et quand tu y "arrives" (miracle) et bah ça sort par toutes pitites pépites. C'est douloureux d'avoir ça darling...
C'est pour ça que je suis grincheuse, oui.
Tu n'es pas assez qualifié pour parler de mon grand front
English only, please. Thank you Very Happy

_________________
"Someday, you will ache like I ache".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




I’m pissed of fanart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m pissed of fanart    I’m pissed of fanart  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 2:20 am

Jenn wrote:
Till38 wrote:
Ligeya wrote:
Till38 wrote:
Ligeya wrote:
Till38 wrote:
My_mondays wrote:
Till38 [...] homophobe [...] Hitler [...]


I've never said that, stop victimize yourself. LGBT community needs to know that they have to STOP victimize themselves or acting like Drama-Queen.

And you are member of LGBT community? If not, who told you you have a right to order them around?


And why are you always victimize yourself ? Why not act like normal respectable people ? Stop whining & complain about this or that ?
Victimization is way too childish

You are writing in the thread started by person who was almost crying because he saw picture on twitter. Who is whining and complaining now?

I mean, LGBT people ARE persecuted all over the world, so victimization is a real thing for people in this community. What's the excuse of pussies crying because of stupid fanart?


WAAAAH VOS GUEULES. FACHEZ VOUS COMME VOUS VOULEZ JE SUIS CONSTIPÉE COMME PAS POSSIBLE PIS J'AI PLUS DE PQ
J'pense que je vais prendre le drapeau lgbt pour me torcher bounce  

Quote :
do you always resolve problems removing everything?

Since I see that these two nice and clever users (especially Till38: you're so stressful!!!), as I had expected lol, are still writing answers after my posts, I want to remember them that basically I can't read what they say until someone quotes their posts because I blocked them.
@Kinkeloukaitis and @Till38: I don't want to talk anymore with any of you after your hateful and direspectful statements, so, be smart you two, and block me back; thank you for your preciuos collaboration!
For me the argument is closed. Thanks a a lot to who has read my outburst and gave me support.

To conclude, afaik the removed topic I spoke about is still in some archive, and can still be read from the mods, I suppose and hope (possibly with the help of a good online french translator...).


Lol if you blocked me, why do you still answer me ?
Olololo mais olololo pas possible je me réveille au beau milieu de la soirée et QU'EST-CE QUI M'ARRIVE ? BEN VOILÀ OUI JE FAIS UNE CRISE DE CONSTIPATION !! Bah oui... elle est tellement horrible tu sais chérie... sérieux... t'as déjà été constipée ? Si non, bah c'est la pire des choses... déjà t'arrêtes pas de péter pis t'as des maux de bides énormes... et sans parler de l'horreur d'aller aux toilettes, de 1) t'y arrives pas t'as beau forcer comme une dingue, tu n'y arrives pas c'est bloqué. Et quand tu y "arrives" (miracle) et bah ça sort par toutes pitites pépites. C'est douloureux d'avoir ça darling...
C'est pour ça que je suis grincheuse, oui.
Tu n'es pas assez qualifié pour parler de mon grand front
English only, please. Thank you Very Happy


I talked in English in my previous post. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
My_mondays

My_mondays


Posts : 68
Contribution Points : 22948
Forum Reputation : 50
Join date : 2020-03-21
Location : Italy

I’m pissed of fanart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m pissed of fanart    I’m pissed of fanart  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 12:15 pm

Quote :
Till38 wrote:

Lol if you blocked me, why do you still answer me ?
Olololo mais olololo pas possible je me réveille au beau milieu de la soirée et QU'EST-CE QUI M'ARRIVE ? BEN VOILÀ OUI JE FAIS UNE CRISE DE CONSTIPATION !! Bah oui... elle est tellement horrible tu sais chérie... sérieux... t'as déjà été constipée ? Si non, bah c'est la pire des choses... déjà t'arrêtes pas de péter pis t'as des maux de bides énormes... et sans parler de l'horreur d'aller aux toilettes, de 1) t'y arrives pas t'as beau forcer comme une dingue, tu n'y arrives pas c'est bloqué. Et quand tu y "arrives" (miracle) et bah ça sort par toutes pitites pépites. C'est douloureux d'avoir ça darling...
C'est pour ça que je suis grincheuse, oui.
Tu n'es pas assez qualifié pour parler de mon grand front
English only, please. Thank you Very Happy
*Rolleyes* Maybe I was "answering" you because someone quoted you?

Anyway, ok, ok. Why don't you block me back, instead of tormenting me writing a lot of bs and lies to justify yorself, and disgusting me with the eschatological details of your constipated belly (written in french, as always...)? Then who is the whiny and childish one?? Sorry, but you really have troubles.
You could have ignored me, you know; I was talking with another user, it's my right.
Just. Block. Me. Back. Thank you.

Sigh. From now on, if there will be still some problems, I will act differently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




I’m pissed of fanart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m pissed of fanart    I’m pissed of fanart  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 4:20 pm

My_mondays wrote:
*Rolleyes* Maybe I was "answering" you because someone quoted you?


Because you mentionned that I am homophobic, while I'm not clown

Quote :
Why don't you block me back, instead of tormenting me


Because you spread fake informations about me & the author of the topic.

Quote :
writing a lot of bs and lies to justify yorself, and disgusting me with the eschatological details of your constipated belly (written in french, as always...)? Then who is the whiny and childish one?? Sorry, but you really have troubles.


Lie to justify myself ? I only tell the truth, I never lie to victimize myself.
Uhhh because it's funny to write distgusting details about my constipated belly which is very painful though, stewed prunes doesn't help, nor as laxatives, my bowels are tied and no way to relief, only... aaaaah small littles chunks sometimes, yeah that's it, but not necessarly a satisfaction, then came some couple of farts, which is reaaaally annoying dude.
Nope sorry I'm totally normal, no troubles out there, your argument is invalid tongue

Quote :
You could have ignored me, you know; I was talking with another user, it's my right.
Just. Block. Me. Back. Thank you.
Sigh. From now on, if there will be still some problems, I will act differently.


Yes you get it Very Happy
My only problem for now is that my constipation became worse clown I've got to try suppository.
C'est délicieux de me foutre de taggle clown
Back to top Go down
My_mondays

My_mondays


Posts : 68
Contribution Points : 22948
Forum Reputation : 50
Join date : 2020-03-21
Location : Italy

I’m pissed of fanart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m pissed of fanart    I’m pissed of fanart  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:15 pm

So what you wrote, that "lgbt people" (and I DON'T like this definition, I'm a person like ANY other; no, I feel LUCKY to be a bi girl) would have deserved to be destroyed by A.H. (your testual words) in person, and should burn to hell, and ruined the world, it's not homophobia. Lol, thank you for this valuable lesson.
You're lucky that Ivan removed the post (but maybe I still have some screenshoots from it on my smart).
And if you only want to get attention, then go to troll out and insult elsewhere.
Bye bye.

I want no longer to partecipate to this topic either.


Last edited by My_mondays on Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Onyx
Top Contributor
Onyx


Posts : 313
Contribution Points : 33460
Forum Reputation : 378
Join date : 2019-08-26
Location : Your Eye

I’m pissed of fanart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m pissed of fanart    I’m pissed of fanart  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:17 pm

Whatever you say and your preferences are, the drawing is actually very good.

Fishy

My_mondays and Raposa like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




I’m pissed of fanart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m pissed of fanart    I’m pissed of fanart  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 6:02 pm

This is a fun thread, so I guess I'll share my own unorthodox view on Columbine here.

Personally, I feel no disgust with anything Eric and Dylan did on that day, but neither do I feel anything negative towards those they killed. Both parties were victims, but then aren't we all? Eric and Dylans victimization or perceived victimization led to the results that made the most sense to them at the time. I always find it amusing when someone in an academic discussion of the case sees the need to point out that E/D were evil bastards that should rot in Hell. But here's my likely strange and edgy opinion on Columbine. To me, it is a beautiful and nostalgic event. One which occured at the end of a great decade which is very special. I am deeply conflicted between it (Columbine) being the 'end of things' never to be again and accepting that it had to be that way in order to hold such significance. In my fantasies, I am there as a ghost watching it all play out, going whereever I want, taking it all in like a child at a theme park. Riveted by every gunshot, every splash of blood, and every word between Eric and Dylan as they carry out their suicide mission, driven by a hate that had reached it's breaking point. In my minds eye, that day never ends and I am able to see every possible scenario play out while being present to experience the death, destruction and ultimate fulfilment of the destiny at Columbine High School in 1999. Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




I’m pissed of fanart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m pissed of fanart    I’m pissed of fanart  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 6:16 pm

My_mondays wrote:
So what you wrote, that "lgbt people" (and I DON'T like this definition, I'm a person like ANY other; no, I feel LUCKY to be a bi girl) would have deserved to be destroyed by A.H. (your testual words) in person, and should burn to hell, and ruined the world, it's not homophobia. Lol, thank you for this valuable lesson.
You're lucky that Ivan removed the post (but maybe I still have some screenshoots from it on my smart).
And if you only want to get attention, then go to troll out and insult elsewhere.
Bye bye.

I want no longer to partecipate to this topic either.


I never said that but in your dreams, yeah I did, I am a wicked & scary white homophobe. How great it is !
I'm not insulting, just entertaining myself like a mean homophobe.
But yeah, I should take care of my constipation, it's better than replying to your comment. Which really make me laugh, thanks for it !
Back to top Go down
My_mondays

My_mondays


Posts : 68
Contribution Points : 22948
Forum Reputation : 50
Join date : 2020-03-21
Location : Italy

I’m pissed of fanart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m pissed of fanart    I’m pissed of fanart  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2021 12:23 pm

I slightly modified some of my post that contributed to create drama, I don't like dramas but sometimes things go out of control.

I wanted just to add some considerations about bs like self victimization and such: if I'd said to some users that I'm a red-haired girl (that I actually am), and then they started to tell how red-haired people are disgusting, would have deserve to be destroyed by Hitler and such, I would basically react how I did. What I don't like is useless, free hate which can hurt others.

Some users here hate some "categories" of people? Well, then just go to PM and cheerfully and carelessy talk about those categories of people you hate.

V. Pascow wrote:
Normal people who aren't potential future mass shooters don't give a fuck about this type of stupid shit.

I said what i said.

Nah. They're just edgy fangirls of E and D that don't like certain drawings, once I mistaked the pronoun of one of them because they have male killers as avatars. Don't worry  Smile  (Well, at least I hope so  Neutral )

V. Pascow likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content





I’m pissed of fanart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m pissed of fanart    I’m pissed of fanart  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
I’m pissed of fanart
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Lanza fanart?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: