Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Contribution points and reputation have been reinstated.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 93743
Forum Reputation : 774

Contribution points and reputation have been reinstated. Empty
PostSubject: Contribution points and reputation have been reinstated.   Contribution points and reputation have been reinstated. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 8:08 am

As of today, I have reinstated both the contribution points and forum reputation. Very Happy

QuestionMark, Carnifex879, isabellaaa and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Contribution points and reputation have been reinstated.   Contribution points and reputation have been reinstated. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 6:00 pm

could you please explain how both of these work?
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Contribution points and reputation have been reinstated.   Contribution points and reputation have been reinstated. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 8:07 pm

Sure.

Contribution points are the points you earn by contributing posts to the forum. Every section has a different value. The most, of course, being in the Columbine section. If you'd like me to post the point values for each section I can.

And the reputation is points you build when someone gives you a "+" for your posts. You can also receive downvotes but you will not lose any reputation points for those.

So contribution points are automatic whenever you make posts. Reputation points have to be earned by other members. You won't get any reputation points unless someone gives you a + for your posts.

I believe that @Lporter101 has the highest reputation points on the forum as of right now.

Edit - Actually, it looks like @QuestionMark has the highest reputation as of right now.

Carnifex879 and Employer_Square like this post

MilverSoxie dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 44351
Forum Reputation : 227
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Contribution points and reputation have been reinstated.   Contribution points and reputation have been reinstated. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2021 8:48 am

Good! I really missed these. I just got so used to the like and dislike buttons that I'll have to try using the positive and negative vote sidebar again.

Jenn, Luci and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Contribution points and reputation have been reinstated.   Contribution points and reputation have been reinstated. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 9:17 am

Do you need 50+ posts to give a +?
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 44351
Forum Reputation : 227
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Contribution points and reputation have been reinstated.   Contribution points and reputation have been reinstated. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 1:38 pm

Carnalz wrote:
I don’t think so, but I’m not certain. If you press the button, it should probably work as long as you’re a member, but then again, I’ve been on here so long and only started voting after a couple hundred posts or so.

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Contribution points and reputation have been reinstated.   Contribution points and reputation have been reinstated. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 2:12 pm

@Carnifex879 wrote:
Carnalz wrote:
I don’t think so, but I’m not certain. If you press the button, it should probably work as long as you’re a member, but then again, I’ve been on here so long and only started voting after a couple hundred posts or so.

Hmm, there’s no button for me.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Contribution points and reputation have been reinstated.   Contribution points and reputation have been reinstated. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 3:52 pm

Carnalz wrote:
@Carnifex879 wrote:
Carnalz wrote:

It's all the way over in the right hand corner of each post. There's a little + and - sign? You're not seeing that? I'll double-check the settings but as far as I know, there's no min. post to use it.

PostSubject: Re: Contribution points and reputation have been reinstated.   Contribution points and reputation have been reinstated. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 3:53 pm

@Jenn wrote:
Carnalz wrote:
@Carnifex879 wrote:
Carnalz wrote:

It's all the way over in the right hand corner of each post. There's a little + and - sign? You're not seeing that? I'll double-check the settings but as far as I know, there's no min. post to use it.

There's no "+" or "-" for me, there's just "Quote" that's all.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Contribution points and reputation have been reinstated.   Contribution points and reputation have been reinstated. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 3:55 pm

Carnalz wrote:
@Jenn wrote:
Carnalz wrote:
@Carnifex879 wrote:
Carnalz wrote:

OK, yes, you were right. It was set to 50. I went ahead and set it to 0. Thank you for pointing that out to me. It should work for you now. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Contribution points and reputation have been reinstated.   Contribution points and reputation have been reinstated. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 3:55 pm

@Jenn wrote:
Carnalz wrote:
@Jenn wrote:
Carnalz wrote:
@Carnifex879 wrote:
Carnalz wrote:

OK, yes, you were right. It was set to 50. I went ahead and set it to 0. Thank you for pointing that out to me. It should work for you now. Very Happy

Thank you Jenn!
Back to top Go down

Contribution points and reputation have been reinstated.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Rules, Announcements, and Help :: Important Information, Help, Questions, and Comments-
Jump to: