Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What makes you think that fuckcomments is Adam?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

What makes you think that fuckcomments is Adam? Empty
PostSubject: What makes you think that fuckcomments is Adam?   What makes you think that fuckcomments is Adam? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2021 3:18 pm

(Deleted)

Last edited by 9mmtomyhead on Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What makes you think that fuckcomments is Adam?   What makes you think that fuckcomments is Adam? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2021 3:35 pm

Too many coincidences for me to believe fuckcomments wasn’t Adam. As for personality change, it’s easy to pretend to be someone else on the internet.
Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 38996
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: What makes you think that fuckcomments is Adam?   What makes you think that fuckcomments is Adam? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 5:59 am

[REDACTED]

Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:06 am; edited 2 times in total

QuestionMark, Carnifex879 and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68047
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: What makes you think that fuckcomments is Adam?   What makes you think that fuckcomments is Adam? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 11:38 am

morgenroede wrote:
Too many coincidences for me to believe fuckcomments wasn’t Adam. As for personality change, it’s easy to pretend to be someone else on the internet.
I only know of a few "coincidences" between the two, like them both watching the rarely seen "Bullet Time" film on YouTube, but other than that, there isn't too much that would make me believe Adam is fuckcomments, but it's still a possibility. I could definitely see Adam being an obnoxious, edgy troll somewhere on the internet to get out his true feelings about mass killers.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What makes you think that fuckcomments is Adam?   What makes you think that fuckcomments is Adam? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 11:42 am

Nothing to be honest, I don’t think Adam is fuckcomments. I don’t understand why he would suddenly change and become a troll for no apparent reason
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What makes you think that fuckcomments is Adam?   What makes you think that fuckcomments is Adam? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 12:59 pm

Carnifex879 wrote:
I only know of a few “coincidences” between the two, like them both watching the rarely seen “Bullet Time” film on YouTube, but other than that, there isn’t too much that would make me believe Adam is fuckcomments, but it’s still a possibility.
There’s quite a lot. I’m too lazy to write a long post, so I’ll just link this and this instead.

Carnalz wrote:
I don’t understand why he would suddenly change and become a troll for no apparent reason
I mean, why do people troll and shitpost? For entertainment, or as an outlet for certain thoughts/emotions, or both. I used to do this a lot, actually. Because why do something productive and become successful when you can pretend to be a 13-year-old Columbine fangirl on the internet one day and a middle-aged Christian pro-life activist the next?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What makes you think that fuckcomments is Adam?   What makes you think that fuckcomments is Adam? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 2:05 pm

morgenroede wrote:
Carnifex879 wrote:
I only know of a few “coincidences” between the two, like them both watching the rarely seen “Bullet Time” film on YouTube, but other than that, there isn’t too much that would make me believe Adam is fuckcomments, but it’s still a possibility.
There’s quite a lot. I’m too lazy to write a long post, so I’ll just link this and this instead.

Carnalz wrote:
I don’t understand why he would suddenly change and become a troll for no apparent reason
I mean, why do people troll and shitpost? For entertainment, or as an outlet for certain thoughts/emotions, or both. I used to do this a lot, actually. Because why do something productive and become successful when you can pretend to be a 13-year-old Columbine fangirl on the internet one day and a middle-aged Christian pro-life activist the next?

And him making threats? That’s really odd of him to do and Adam used proper grammar iirc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What makes you think that fuckcomments is Adam?   What makes you think that fuckcomments is Adam? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 2:58 pm

Carnalz wrote:
And him making threats? That’s really odd of him to do and Adam used proper grammar iirc
When you’re going to pose as a dumb and obnoxious person online, you might want to intentionally use bad grammar for the right effect. Although it’s optional.
Also, less likelihood to be identified by writing style.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What makes you think that fuckcomments is Adam?   What makes you think that fuckcomments is Adam? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 3:11 pm

morgenroede wrote:
Carnalz wrote:
When you’re going to pose as a dumb and obnoxious person online, you might want to intentionally use bad grammar for the right effect. Although it’s optional.
Also, less likelihood to be identified by writing style.

True, my bad.
Back to top Go down
joaingo

Contribution Points : 14541
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: What makes you think that fuckcomments is Adam?   What makes you think that fuckcomments is Adam? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2023 3:33 pm

Guest wrote:
morgenroede wrote:
Carnifex879 wrote:

Carnalz wrote:

It all really depends on the persona or character someone is trying to give off. Sometimes using wrong grammar adds affect to what you are trying to do , for example when someone is trying to act smart online they usually use big boy words to try to sound smarter and more convincing , I am sure I could assume its practically the same thing.
As for the threats...it kinda falls into place with adams personality , its not like he could tell anyone in real life so why not use the internet as an outlet.
One of my personal reasons on why I think Adam is fuckcomments is well because of the username , we all know how much adam complained and hated the comment's posted under his videos as well as the comments he usually replied to.

Ennui and 2qao like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What makes you think that fuckcomments is Adam?   What makes you think that fuckcomments is Adam? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What makes you think that fuckcomments is Adam?
Page 1 of 1