Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[[

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sk92

sk92

Contribution Points : 46418
Forum Reputation : 80

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 10:05 am

He weighed 143 pounds according to the autopsy report
Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40003
Forum Reputation : 68

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 5:20 pm

sk92 wrote:
He weighed 143 pounds according to the autopsy report

Was he anorexic like the Sandy Hook shooter was? Just wondering. ^_^

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60889
Forum Reputation : 175

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 6:05 pm

I don't think so, although he did lose a lot of weight prior to the shooting. About a year and a half before the shooting, he weighed around 180 pounds so in between that time he lost 37 pounds. You can also see in the home videos that he is looking skinnier and more skeleton-like, especially due to his height.

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[[
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: