Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Van Incident: Eric's Version

Go down 
+10
Lizpuff
Moonshadow
afrrs
shades
lasttrain
TheFragile
queenfarooq
maninthebox
em81
Mj2beat
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Imperator

Imperator

Contribution Points : 72495
Forum Reputation : 175

Van Incident: Eric's Version  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Van Incident: Eric's Version    Van Incident: Eric's Version  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 8:35 pm

jada887 wrote:
Quote :

OKC bombing was motivated by political ideology and perception

I think Eric might have wanted to emulate the scale and notoriety of the Oklahoma City bombing but not Timothy McVeigh's motives.

Quote :
Columbine was school culture involving "kids" gunning down "kids".  It raises eyebrows.

Absolutely. There's every indication that Columbine was an awful school. I can't imagine administrators allowing school jocks to set someone's hair on fire, or punch less popular kids in the hallways and classrooms without taking serious disciplinary actions on the culprits. I have always believed Columbine'stoxic bullying culture gave the two boys a strong justification for their violent actions. Think about it this way: everyone who attended Columbine and witnessed its toxic culture wasn't surprised by the attack, only that it hadn't happened sooner.

No doubt Eric wanted mass cas results. He said so, he wanted to kick start a revolution. What this so called revolution was intended to be aside from carnage and death is beyond me.
Back to top Go down

Van Incident: Eric's Version
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2