Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clothing that you have which other mass shooters also had

Go down 
AuthorMessage
emanresu
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 55858
Forum Reputation : 300

Clothing that you have which other mass shooters also had Empty
PostSubject: Clothing that you have which other mass shooters also had   Clothing that you have which other mass shooters also had Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 11:37 am

I don't know if i'm sensationalising anything here, so hopefully i'm not. Anyway, i have a black Jack Daniels t shirt that i ordered online, something robert hawkins owned for himself (he actually wore it on the day of the shooting).

- A deputy officer to his fellow comrades as they are about to ambush Stephen Paddock’s hotel room, 1 October 2017.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
9mmtomyhead
Top Contributor
9mmtomyhead

Contribution Points : 7888
Forum Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Clothing that you have which other mass shooters also had   Clothing that you have which other mass shooters also had Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 11:52 am

I have a black polo shirt which Lanza wore to Sandy Hook.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
diabolus
Top Contributor
diabolus

Contribution Points : 21259
Forum Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: Clothing that you have which other mass shooters also had   Clothing that you have which other mass shooters also had Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 2:33 pm

BDU's, tactical gloves, and black boots but I didn't get them because of columbine or whatever, I just like them.

Koltin likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 75317
Forum Reputation : 79

PostSubject: Re: Clothing that you have which other mass shooters also had   Clothing that you have which other mass shooters also had Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 2:51 am

Sturmer wrote:
BDU's, tactical gloves, and black boots but I didn't get them because of columbine or whatever, I just like them.

Same, I collect militaria, mostly European.

diabolus likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
9mmtomyhead
Top Contributor
9mmtomyhead

Contribution Points : 7888
Forum Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Clothing that you have which other mass shooters also had   Clothing that you have which other mass shooters also had Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2021 5:31 pm

Oh and forgot to add, I have beige cargo pants, Patrick Crusius wore them on the day of his massacre.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Clothing that you have which other mass shooters also had
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Other Mass Shootings-