Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[[

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 4:25 pm

In spite of the psychologists’ reports, I’m very hesitant to count the Big Book of Granny among the “real” red flags. First of all, Adam didn’t write it alone, and while I’m aware that the other boy started having issues of his own later in life, there’s no information that those issues included violent crime (it sounds more like substance abuse and drunk driving; more on this here). And secondly, none of the descriptions of violence in the story were realistic and graphic enough to be disturbing. It was definitely not what I would expect to be summarized as “a very dramatic text, filled with images and narrative relating child murder, cannibalism, and taxidermy”. At the very least, I would expect something in the vein of Luke Woodham’s note about killing his dog (albeit involving children instead of a dog), not something ten-year-old me would have considered funny if one of my classmates wrote it.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60914
Forum Reputation : 175

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 6:01 pm

Dylan Klebold:
First Red Flag - (1998 / Age 16) Getting arrested for stealing Computers out of the back of a van
Last Red Flag - (1999 / Age 17) Writing a creative writing assignment that described a tall man in a trenchcoat who killed 'college-preps'

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 8:00 pm

Genildo Ferreira de França:
First red flag - (September 1995 / age 25) Was the victim of a rumor by his wife that he was in a relationship with one of his male relatives. He began threatening she and her family with murder since.
Second red flag - (around 1995 / age 25) When his son was ran over and killed by a taxi, Genildo said he lost his honor and his son. He said he was then a "man who had nothing to lose."
Third red flag - (October 1995 / age 25) - He ordered a coffin for his funeral, which was never delivered. He invited some of his friends to dig his grave. But when they came to the house they believed he was joking and called the police, who confiscated two firearms and ammunition.
Fourth red flag (February 1997 / age 27) - He ordered a coffin, this time which was delivered. The motive for the order of the coffin was that he was about to commit suicide. He laughed when it arrived.
Fiveth red flag (Two months before rampage / age 27) He owned a bar named "Iuri's Bar". But when rumors that the bar was a haven for homossexuals the bussiness collapsed. He then sold a freezer and other bar's items and told a friend he would go on a journey with some friends.
Sixth red flag (One month before rampage / age 27) He had an argument with his wife after she lived with parents. Genildo came around night and screamed that he would kill all of the family members, if she didn't return.
Seventh red flag (weeks after the argument with wife / age 27) Genildo said to his wife that he was preparing a journey, wishing he could take her and family with him.
Eighth red flag (five days before rampage / age 27) Genildo said to his neighbour that his owers and enemies would receive soon his "reward".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[[
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Other Mass Shootings-
Jump to: