Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lanza's bookmarks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MilverSoxie
Banned

Contribution Points : 35151
Forum Reputation : 123

Adam Lanza's bookmarks Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lanza's bookmarks   Adam Lanza's bookmarks Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2021 10:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Has anyone else taken the time to download these and look through them? I feel it's just such an unheard of topic that I felt it needed bringing attention to. For example, the main characters in his screenplay have very distinct and unique names: Lysander, Ivanovich, Aschbrook, Baalsrud, Jefferson, and Yaughst. He had wikipedia articles of the like for people such as Lysander Spooner, Jan Baalsrud, and Larry Gene Ashbrook and if i remember correctly, another "Aschbrook". He had books of Lysander Spooner as well as other people bookmarked that showcase a lot of libertarian literature. There's music, video game stuff, anime, workout and military stuff, a candy list, there's just so much in so many files that I feel i'm absolutely missing some things.

Mr Bubbless, H_8725, Somedumbhorse and daniellesmug like this post

Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 38446
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's bookmarks   Adam Lanza's bookmarks Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2021 5:37 am

Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's bookmarks   Adam Lanza's bookmarks Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2021 7:30 am

I looked through some of these some time ago and there were at least two curious finds - links to Facebook pages of Ryan and another relative, Stefanie Lanza.
Too bad we don't have Nancy's page archived.
Back to top Go down
MilverSoxie
Banned

Contribution Points : 35151
Forum Reputation : 123

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's bookmarks   Adam Lanza's bookmarks Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2021 7:52 am

Maboroshi wrote:
I looked through some of these some time ago and there were at least two curious finds - links to Facebook pages of Ryan and another relative, Stefanie Lanza.

I saw that as well, thought it was interesting that he was perhaps checking up on them despite him likely not having his own account.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's bookmarks   Adam Lanza's bookmarks Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2021 9:07 am

Mr Bubbless wrote:
I don't have time to look through ALL of them

Same here, downloaded them the day they were posted but could never find the time to look through all of them. IIRC most of them are dated 2008 (can’t check right now) and yeah that’s when Adam was interested in libertarianism and delusionally believed himself to be able to join the military. Newer bookmarks probably aren’t there at all.

Mr Bubbless wrote:
I found it amusing that he had dozens of bookmarks for candy considering his anorexia and strict diet

BTW for some reason it’s common for anorexics to be obsessed with candy. Also like I said in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it might have been one of the few foods that were not disgusting to him. I would be way more surprised if there were recipes for some nasty greasy food like french fries with cheese and bacon lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's bookmarks   Adam Lanza's bookmarks Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2021 12:03 pm

Maboroshi wrote:

Ryan's page is still active?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's bookmarks   Adam Lanza's bookmarks Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2021 12:54 pm

Mr Bubbless wrote:
I don't have time to look through ALL of them, but I found it amusing that he had dozens of bookmarks for candy considering his anorexia and strict diet.

morgenroede wrote:
BTW for some reason it’s common for anorexics to be obsessed with candy.

Probably because candies help to quickly raise up glucose levels and prevent hypoglycemia, fainting and other things like that, especially when a person barely eats and doesn't get enough food, particularly carbohydrates.

Mr Bubbless wrote:
Ryan's page is still active?

Unfortunately, no. I bet he moved to another one.
Back to top Go down
majipan

Contribution Points : 28940
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's bookmarks   Adam Lanza's bookmarks Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2021 9:11 am

I downloaded the bookmarks a bit ago and I found them kind of confusing to look through, and they do seem to be dated from way before the shooting. Candy might have been a texture thing, he was very fussy about the texture of food and so maybe candies appealed to him because of the texture?
Back to top Go down
Wanderer

Wanderer

Contribution Points : 19385
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's bookmarks   Adam Lanza's bookmarks Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2022 3:27 pm

Scroll down to the christian 1337 speak
"why do people commit suicide?" MySpace Forum. Discuss new topics, post a thread and comment on a message board.

No archived version.

Dead links from the old forum:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.columbinegame.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?p=20737&highlight=[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Myspace page of Emily Jane Hilscher.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Victim of Michael McLendon.

A random chick. Googling xporcelainskyx leads to the Pinterest profile of a woman named Laura Birney.

Some dead Megaupload links:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Robert Hawkins’ stepfather. The link is dead, but googling “mdd1963” leads to some particularly interesting (perhaps) results.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Robert Hawkins’ mother Molly.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Robert Hawkins’ friend.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - another friend.

Google search rogue_warrior_50 leads to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and some other Kimveer related content.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - looks like a forum he would frequent, knowing his innumerable mental health issues.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - an ancient Reddit post about George Sodini, unfortunately, everything is deleted.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - a blog of a random firefighter from Connecticut. Googling one of his e-mails (listed in his profile) leads to some other results.

H_8725, 22:22, nrmnfckngrckwll, OlOpgl and NEXT STEP UP like this post

Back to top Go down
nrmnfckngrckwll

Contribution Points : 16880
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's bookmarks   Adam Lanza's bookmarks Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2022 2:22 pm

Based on his Smiggles posts he liked this songs(Afaik):

• Untitled - simple plan

• Brother Louie - Modern Talking

• Beatles-Nowhere Man

And based on his bookmarks he saved a bunch of DDR music and Daft Punk - Harder, Better , Faster, Stronger.

And there's the common knowledge that he liked Flogging Molly and The Dickies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's bookmarks   Adam Lanza's bookmarks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adam Lanza's bookmarks
Page 1 of 1