Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

E-mails sent by Nancy Lanza to Marvin LaFontaine

Go down 
+2
Mr Bubbless
Maboroshi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Maboroshi

Contribution Points : 7430
Forum Reputation : 25

E-mails sent by Nancy Lanza to Marvin LaFontaine Empty
PostSubject: E-mails sent by Nancy Lanza to Marvin LaFontaine   E-mails sent by Nancy Lanza to Marvin LaFontaine Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here they go: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think personal writings give more clear picture of Nancy's personality rather than statements from numerous acquaintances and "friends" who barely knew her.

QuestionMark, MilverSoxie and Mr Bubbless like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 12691
Forum Reputation : 377

PostSubject: Re: E-mails sent by Nancy Lanza to Marvin LaFontaine   E-mails sent by Nancy Lanza to Marvin LaFontaine Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 8:01 am

[REDACTED]

Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Koltin, vroedbka_17, diabolus, MilverSoxie, f0rgotten and Maboroshi like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: E-mails sent by Nancy Lanza to Marvin LaFontaine   E-mails sent by Nancy Lanza to Marvin LaFontaine Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 5:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Never seen this photo before. Also gettyimages is one of my most hated things on this planet, greedy fucks can and would even watermark images of gore and other horrific things just to make a quick buck.

The most strange thing is that this photo doesn't exist on gettyimages anymore - I found it on Nancy's memorial page and tried to google it, and Google couldn't even find the original source.
I also searched "Nancy Lanza" on gettyimages but nothing came up.

Mr Bubbless likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: E-mails sent by Nancy Lanza to Marvin LaFontaine   E-mails sent by Nancy Lanza to Marvin LaFontaine Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 6:20 pm

I searched for it via tineye and it looks like this picture got deleted from gettyimages. The first result is from gettyimages but the link is not working.

Another source is a conspiracy theorist site nodisinfo.com which is currently offline lol.
Back to top Go down
MilverSoxie
Banned

Contribution Points : 12127
Forum Reputation : 73

PostSubject: Re: E-mails sent by Nancy Lanza to Marvin LaFontaine   E-mails sent by Nancy Lanza to Marvin LaFontaine Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2021 5:58 am

Never seen this photo before. Also gettyimages is one of my most hated things on this planet, greedy fucks can and would even watermark images of gore and other horrific things just to make a quick buck.

i saw the vtech autopsy thread and all the pictures had photobucket watermarks on them and immediately thought back to this post. As well as the countless videos and pictures with a painfully ironic watermark that says something like "historic archives."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: E-mails sent by Nancy Lanza to Marvin LaFontaine   E-mails sent by Nancy Lanza to Marvin LaFontaine Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 1:47 pm

A very old comment left by Nancy on the site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh man, it gives me sad nostalgic vibes.

MilverSoxie likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 71217
Forum Reputation : 155

PostSubject: Re: E-mails sent by Nancy Lanza to Marvin LaFontaine   E-mails sent by Nancy Lanza to Marvin LaFontaine Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 2:00 pm

I think personal writings give more clear picture of Nancy's personality rather than statements from numerous acquaintances and "friends" who barely knew her.

Ah yes, Nancy's writings. Her first gut instinct at all times was to lie.

Perhaps she took a page from E.Harris? "When in doubt, confuse the crap out of people".

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaucyJimmy

SaucyJimmy

Contribution Points : 40672

PostSubject: Re: E-mails sent by Nancy Lanza to Marvin LaFontaine   E-mails sent by Nancy Lanza to Marvin LaFontaine Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 11:10 am

She seems like a bit of a snob, to be honest.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
margaflor
Top 10 Contributor
margaflor

Contribution Points : 33975
Forum Reputation : 160

PostSubject: Re: E-mails sent by Nancy Lanza to Marvin LaFontaine   E-mails sent by Nancy Lanza to Marvin LaFontaine Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2021 7:32 am

A very old comment left by Nancy on the site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

For some reason, some of the writings of Nancy sound sad although that was not the intention.

MilverSoxie and Maboroshi like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 71217
Forum Reputation : 155

PostSubject: Re: E-mails sent by Nancy Lanza to Marvin LaFontaine   E-mails sent by Nancy Lanza to Marvin LaFontaine Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 3:53 pm

Couture.

... Yep, fashion is not my thing. Never was.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: E-mails sent by Nancy Lanza to Marvin LaFontaine   E-mails sent by Nancy Lanza to Marvin LaFontaine Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2021 12:42 pm

Nancy's last conversations with her sister-in-law:

October 6
Hi Marsha!!! All is well here...all is pretty much status quo. What a change! I am still in CT and all is well. What are you up to? Where do you live?

I hear you there...no sense selling at a loss! Best to keep stability in the kid's lives. Moves are so tough at that age. Not surprised you are doing sewing stuff... You were always SO talented! I am still in the same place but getting to the point where I may want a smaller house. I travel a lot, spend time with friends, work with a couple of charities. Low key life and very happy.

A little bit of everywhere... Boston, New York, Maine, Toronto, London, San Francisco, Nantucket, Charlotte, Baltimore...that covers this year : )

I discovered I have a half sister in Ohio, so I have to get there to meet her soon!

Ha! Yes, indeed....definitely part gypsy

Yah...that's what I thought too but apparently my father was married previously and actually lived in Ohio...secret life and all. Weird.

Cincinnati .... Story TOO long to text off my little I Phone... But yes, life is funny and strange. Lies people tell and try to live in those lies. Sad. She seems nice and I would like to meet her. I feel sorry that my parents turned their backs in her at such a young age. No one is talking so I don't know the real story.

As for Cheryl...she had no clue what happened. Her mother is dead, our father is dead, and my mother won't say. It's a mystery. We will never have answers...just have to deal with what is.

Ryan works in Manhattan...Adam still at home. Yes, they do grow up too fast. I am off to bed...SO good to hear from you. Let's keep in touch! Maybe I can visit you when I visit my sister.... I'll be half way there : )

October 29th (during Superstorm sandy)
Texting Ryan. The water is three-feet deep outside his apartment. He is OK on the second floor.

December 14 (after the shooting. Nancy and Adam are both dead)
Marsha to Nancy: Hi Nancy, Just checking in to see if you are OK and what you might know about the school shooting. Isn't this the town you live in? not sure. Drop me a line when you get a chance. My prayers go out to all.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

E-mails sent by Nancy Lanza to Marvin LaFontaine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting-
Jump to: