Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We're about to be exposed!!!

Go down 
+18
Primate Murder
REBDOMINE99
DooMRebel
NoThanks
theartofwar
Mr Bubbless
HanShotFirst
lognifiiskurk
Sabratha
Screamingophelia
Ruteeo
margaflor
Koltin
Draw_It_White
yash buddha
Luci
Jenna horse
Jenn
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 93818
Forum Reputation : 774

We're about to be exposed!!! Empty
PostSubject: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 12:31 pm

Someone (Ivan) sent me an "anonymous" text message telling me how the forum is about to be "exposed". "Give them custom user titles"? What does that even mean? And just exactly who are we being exposed to? This forum has been here 8+ years. People have written articles about it. It's been mentioned in police reports. I'm pretty sure most people know this forum exists already. Geez. Find something better to do with your time.

We're about to be exposed!!! 18281210

Jenn, QuestionMark, Jenna horse, Carnifex879, vroedbka_17, margaflor, Nuclear002 and like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna horse

Jenna horse

Contribution Points : 35642
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 12:45 pm

Sounds like he is holding a Grudge
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 12:58 pm

Is he banned from making new accounts as well?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 5:22 pm

Wow, he could definitely pass for one obsessed anti-notoriety person who went on a reporting spree against Twitter fangirl accounts earlier this year. Even the writing style is similar. Haha

(also, “giving them custom user titles” probably means placing the shooters’ names and birth & death dates next to their usernames, which is a completely reasonable idea)
Back to top Go down
Luci
Top Contributor
Luci

Contribution Points : 16396
Forum Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 10:05 pm

WTF? You deserve better than him.

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yash buddha

yash buddha

Contribution Points : 5152

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 2:22 am

That's some weird shit man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 3:32 am

@Jenna horse wrote:
Sounds like he is holding a Grudge

Probably. It's not my fault no one likes him and literally, no one here (that I know of) wanted him as a member let alone a moderator. I gave him multiple chances. He wanted the whole like/dislike system deactivated because someone gave him a dislike. Someone like that has no business being a moderator.

Carnalz wrote:
Is he banned from making new accounts as well?

Yes. He's IP banned. That's why he's using "anonymous" apps to send me text messages telling me my public forum that I've had for 8 years (that anyone can access) is about to be "exposed".

morgenroede wrote:
Wow, he could definitely pass for one obsessed anti-notoriety person who went on a reporting spree against Twitter fangirl accounts earlier this year. Even the writing style is similar. Haha

(also, “giving them custom user titles” probably means placing the shooters’ names and birth & death dates next to their usernames, which is a completely reasonable idea)

OK, I had a feeling he might be talking about Randy and William. They were members here and now they're dead. I deactivated their accounts and put their names on their accounts. How is that celebrating mass shooters? LOL.

DF978 wrote:
WTF? You deserve better than him.

Thanks, hun. I appreciate that.

REBDOMINE99 likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 73868
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 4:25 am

He’s one pathetic fuck isn’t he.

The only shame about him being banned (can you now add him to the list please?) is that he is displayed as ‘Guest’ rather than his actual name, meaning future site users will never be able to credit him with one of the most pathetic ‘Eric like’ threats I have ever read:

“PostSubject: Re: Reed Coleman and Smiggles. Reed Coleman and Smiggles. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 1:08 pm Reply with quote
"Are you going to tell me to go fuck myself too you stupid fuck? You're way in over your head now, buddy.

I give you two weeks to remove the blog or any entrails of the utter cow-turd you've put together before I launch an actual criminal defense against your outlandish plagiarized content.

My advice to you is to seriously do it. I also have plenty of other ways to screw anything you put together up - which includes turning your crappy second tier "Word Press" site into a site inundated by faults you won't have the cognitive ability to fix.

Two weeks, dipshit. That's all you get."

Let's see how he responds.“

Koltin and margaflor like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 4:43 am

@Draw_It_White wrote:

The only shame about him being banned (can you now add him to the list please?) is that he is displayed as ‘Guest’ rather than his actual name, meaning future site users will never be able to credit him with one of the most pathetic ‘Eric like’ threats I have ever read:

“PostSubject: Re: Reed Coleman and Smiggles.   Reed Coleman and Smiggles. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 1:08 pm Reply with quote
"Are you going to tell me to go fuck myself too you stupid fuck? You're way in over your head now, buddy.

I give you two weeks to remove the blog or any entrails of the utter cow-turd you've put together before I launch an actual criminal defense against your outlandish plagiarized content.

My advice to you is to seriously do it. I also have plenty of other ways to screw anything you put together up - which includes turning your crappy second tier "Word Press" site into a site inundated by faults you won't have the cognitive ability to fix.

Very Eric-like indeed lol.

@Jenn wrote:
OK, I had a feeling he might be talking about Randy and William. They were members here and now they're dead. I deactivated their accounts and put their names on their accounts. How is that celebrating mass shooters? LOL.

It’s not, and it’s really useful for any new people here who don’t know that Randy and William were forum members. I wonder how many totally new users would have tried to start a conversation (or even an argument) with a dead person if not for these “custom user titles”.

Last edited by morgenroede on Sat May 08, 2021 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 79619
Forum Reputation : 79

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 7:13 am

@Draw_It_White wrote:

“PostSubject: Re: Reed Coleman and Smiggles.   Reed Coleman and Smiggles. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 1:08 pm Reply with quote

She most likely deleted his account from the actual forum'a SQL database, unless she have a backup of it before the deletion took place his user is permanently gone.

margaflor
Top 10 Contributor
margaflor

Contribution Points : 34080
Forum Reputation : 160

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 10:31 am

Wtf what is wrong with this man??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koltin
Koltin

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 10:43 am

@margaflor wrote:
Wtf what is wrong with this man??
It's Ivan, he's a piece of shit.

Jenn, margaflor and johncena like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 11:37 am

@Draw_It_White wrote:
Yes, he is.
@Draw_It_White wrote:
(can you now add him to the list please?)
Done.

@Koltin wrote:
She most likely deleted his account from the actual forum'a SQL database, unless she have a backup of it before the deletion took place his user is permanently gone.
Yes, you're correct. And no, I don't need a backup of his shitty account. Did he ever contribute anything worthy of saving, anyway? It's permanently gone. It's a relief too if I'm being honest. I've been trying for years to get him off of here.

He still sends me these stupid rants through the "contact" button on the forum but luckily with those you can just delete them without reading them. He's IP banned so he uses proxies to send me these messages that I just delete without reading. His latest text message to me before I changed my phone number today was how he was going to "stand together" with Ziamber and Kiwi Farms to take us down. I couldn't even make this shit up. It's hilarious.

Jenna horse likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koltin
Koltin

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 11:52 am

Always had bad vibes about Ivan, one of the reasons I kept taking breaks.
It's kind of funny that he is just sending rants through the contact feature, do you get those rants straight into your email or similar to private messages?

Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 12:24 pm

@Koltin wrote:
It's kind of funny that he is just sending rants through the contact feature, do you get those rants straight into your email or similar to private messages?
It comes through as a private message but instead of the user's name it just says "contact".

And you're not the first one to tell me they took breaks because of him. He made tons of people feel that way. Well this time, he's off of here for good. It's funny too because he's been thrown off or banned from every forum he's ever been a member on and then cries that he was "unfairly banned". Everyone else is always the problem, not him.

Ruteeo
Banned
Ruteeo

Contribution Points : 9165

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 2:38 pm

I really hope he doesn't actually dox users on this site.

Koltin and margaflor like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koltin
Koltin

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 3:00 pm

@Ruteeo wrote:
I really hope he doesn't actually dox users on this site.
I hope it doesn't come to that.

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 3:46 pm

@Koltin wrote:

@Jenn wrote:
He made tons of people feel that way.

I was a lurker on here for a really long time and yeah I’ve always thought of him as arrogant, petty and annoying af. I have to admit that Ivan being gone shortly after I actually joined the forum was quite a nice coincidence. Haha
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Koltin

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 4:37 pm

morgenroede wrote:
@Koltin wrote:

@Jenn wrote:
He made tons of people feel that way.

I was a lurker on here for a really long time and yeah I’ve always thought of him as arrogant, petty and annoying af. I have to admit that Ivan being gone shortly after I actually joined the forum was quite a nice coincidence. Haha
Good thing you somewhat managed to skip Ivan. Well he was the second user to join so he wasn't that avoidable.

Jenna horse likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 166033
Forum Reputation : 1088

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 7:05 pm

@Jenn wrote:
@Koltin wrote:
It comes through as a private message but instead of the user's name it just says "contact".

And you're not the first one to tell me they took breaks because of him. He made tons of people feel that way. Well this time, he's off of here for good. It's funny too because he's been thrown off or banned from every forum he's ever been a member on and then cries that he was "unfairly banned". Everyone else is always the problem, not him.

He has never heard the saying "if you have a problem everywhere you go, the common denominator is you"

You shouldn't have to put up with that, he's a jerk.

DeltaDeltaDawn likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
yash buddha

yash buddha

Contribution Points : 5152

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 12:35 am

Re reading this, I'm kinda cringing, this guy tryna sound tough and shit. Who's Ivan again?

diabolus and Sarakeet like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 71292
Forum Reputation : 155

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 2:57 am

morgenroede wrote:
@Draw_It_White wrote:

Yep, it is.

Though my twisted sense of humor finds it a tad amusing that perp names get used as derogatory terms. I can see how this can evolve:
-"Stop being such a Randy!"
-"That post was too much Pekka for my taste"

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland

lognifiiskurk and DeltaDeltaDawn like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 73868
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 5:03 pm

@Sabratha wrote:
morgenroede wrote:
@Draw_It_White wrote:

Yep, it is.

Though my twisted sense of humor finds it a tad amusing that perp names get used as derogatory terms. I can see how this can evolve:
-"Stop being such a Randy!"
-"That post was too much Pekka for my taste"

Maybe we can start using Ivan as a derogatory term on here...

Hey man, stop being a fucking Ivan!

Jenn, Koltin, vroedbka_17, Nuclear002, CynicalRadar32, MilverSoxie, DeltaDeltaDawn and Mr Bubbless like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
lognifiiskurk
Top Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 33858
Forum Reputation : 150

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 5:12 pm

If someone is arrogant and whiny then I could see how it is fitting to call them an Ivan.

Jenn and Koltin like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 40354
Forum Reputation : 1133

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 7:22 am

Woah what did I miss? How did he get banned?

Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 12781
Forum Reputation : 377

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2021 6:26 am

@HanShotFirst wrote:
Woah what did I miss? How did he get banned?

For being an Ivan

Jenn, Koltin, Jenna horse and vroedbka_17 like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
theartofwar

theartofwar

Contribution Points : 10173

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 9:42 pm

Shit dude. I'm fucked!

hahaha.
anyway

NoThanks

NoThanks

Contribution Points : 20420

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2021 10:57 pm

I vaguely remember a user named Ivan. Can someone give me a rundown?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koltin
Koltin

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 4:53 pm

@NoThanks wrote:

Basically, He used to be a global moderator and was in a relationship with Jenn on and off for the past eight years. He was a basically a dick to everyone, made multiple people take breaks from this forum and he later got banned, had his account permanently deleted. That's the gist of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2021 6:50 pm

@Koltin wrote:
@NoThanks wrote:

Basically, He used to be a global moderator and was in a relationship with Jenn on and off for the past eight years. He was a basically a dick to everyone, made multiple people take breaks from this forum and he later got banned, had his account permanently deleted. That's the gist of it.
You could have left the part about the relationship out. I don't need to be reminded about that lol.

All joking aside though, what Koltin (Koltin NOT Kotlin) said is basically it. He was that over-sensitive type who would sit around and start "debates" with people where he'd just rant about his opinions that were usually BS and nonsense and then when someone would try to state their opinions or prove him wrong, he'd get all bent out of shape and carry on and on about how they shouldn't be allowed to be a member here.

Pretty much anyone who ever encountered him on here did not like him. He's now hooked up with Ziamber (who he harassed on YT for over 2 years and repeatedly told him how ugly he was and told him to kill himself) and they call themselves "The CMA SuperTrolls" and they sit around going on "rampages" spamming up all the forums they've been kicked off of. They are also harassing my friend @Kyeguy1993 on Facebook because they think he's @Koltin. That's how dumb they are.

Ivan's obviously trying to go after Koltin because he replaced him as a moderator.

So that's pretty much it for right now. If these badass Super Trolls try anything new, I'll leave an update LOL.

Jenna horse and Mr Bubbless like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna horse

Jenna horse

Contribution Points : 35642

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2021 7:45 pm

He Sounded like a Pain in the Ass

People like him should never be Mods on anything

Jenn and Sarakeet like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

Contribution Points : 39354

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2021 8:36 am

Those 2 teamed up to troll on forums lmao? I bet they're real alpha-males irl

Jenn, Koltin and Jenna horse like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoThanks

NoThanks

Contribution Points : 20420

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2021 10:57 am

@Jenn wrote:
@Koltin wrote:
@NoThanks wrote:

You could have left the part about the relationship out. I don't need to be reminded about that lol.

All joking aside though, what Koltin (Koltin NOT Kotlin) said is basically it. He was that over-sensitive type who would sit around and start "debates" with people where he'd just rant about his opinions that were usually BS and nonsense and then when someone would try to state their opinions or prove him wrong, he'd get all bent out of shape and carry on and on about how they shouldn't be allowed to be a member here.

Pretty much anyone who ever encountered him on here did not like him. He's now hooked up with Ziamber (who he harassed on YT for over 2 years and repeatedly told him how ugly he was and told him to kill himself) and they call themselves "The CMA SuperTrolls" and they sit around going on "rampages" spamming up all the forums they've been kicked off of. They are also harassing my friend @Kyeguy1993 on Facebook because they think he's @Koltin. That's how dumb they are.

Ivan's obviously trying to go after Koltin because he replaced him as a moderator.

So that's pretty much it for right now. If these badass Super Trolls try anything new, I'll leave an update LOL.
I also vaguely remember Ziamber. He seemed like a decent enough guy. Dude with Martin Bryant picture?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koltin
Koltin

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2021 2:04 pm

@NoThanks wrote:
I also vaguely remember Ziamber. He seemed like a decent enough guy. Dude with Martin Bryant picture?
Yes, that was his avatar.
Ziamber, if you're reading this actually come up something original next time instead of reusing the same insult thrice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabratha

Sabratha

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2021 3:39 am

@Jenn wrote:
@Koltin wrote:
@NoThanks wrote:

The drama continues.

How manly. Yep, real cool. Amazing. Wow.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2021 4:01 am

@Sabratha wrote:
@Jenn wrote:
@Koltin wrote:
@NoThanks wrote:

The drama continues.

Uh oh, you better watch what you say! These are badass Super Trolls and you don’t wanna be on their shit list like Koltin and me. They might “torment” you on their next rampage lol.

Koltin
Koltin

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2021 9:18 am

@Jenn wrote:
@Sabratha wrote:
@Jenn wrote:
@Koltin wrote:
@NoThanks wrote:

The drama continues.

Uh oh, you better watch what you say! These are badass Super Trolls and you don’t wanna be on their shit list like Koltin and me. They might “torment” you on their next rampage lol.
They haven't my Facebook account yet, I don't think they will find it since they're blind as a bat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabratha

Sabratha

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2021 10:53 am

@Jenn wrote:

I've already been doxxed by some people who saw me on these forums. Somehow, I doubt Ivan is the worst threat I can find here.

You know what I mean. I doubt people would be surprised if I one day get shot dead by another "fan" of the bullet time movie.

🎵  I'm too sexy for my fans, just too sexy for my fans... 🎵

[ / sarcasm]

Koltin likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2021 6:25 pm

@Koltin wrote:
@Jenn wrote:
@Sabratha wrote:
@Jenn wrote:
@Koltin wrote:
@NoThanks wrote:

The drama continues.

They haven't  my Facebook account yet, I don't think they will find it since they're blind as a bat.
No because they are too busy harassing a different friend of mine thinking that he is you. I mean, come on, if you're gonna be a "Super Troll" at least know who the hell you're trolling.

They posted this today LOL.

We're about to be exposed!!! Supert10

QuestionMark and HanShotFirst like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 166033
Forum Reputation : 1088

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2021 10:29 pm

If only they had this kind of persistence for something good....

Jenn, Koltin and QuestionMark like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lognifiiskurk
Top Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2021 7:11 pm

@Jenn wrote:

Supertrolls, Assemble!

Jenn, QuestionMark and Luci like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2021 11:08 am

@lognifiiskurk wrote:
@Jenn wrote:

Supertrolls, Assemble!
This thread turned out to be a lot funnier than it should be LOL.

QuestionMark and REBDOMINE99 like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2021 3:10 pm

I literally know nothing about Avengers or Marvel in general. For some reason, my first thought was that the “assemble” quote is from Sailor Moon and before I could realize that it’s not, I got this incredibly vivid mental image of the Supertrolls looking like this:
We're about to be exposed!!! Strong10

...but instead of pretty anime girls they were rather unattractive 3d men. In those exact outfits.

Seriously WTF lol.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2021 7:21 pm

Thanks for that mental image. I will now be contacting a psychiatrist immediately.

Luci
Top Contributor
Luci

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2021 9:41 pm

@Jenn wrote:
@lognifiiskurk wrote:
@Jenn wrote:

Supertrolls, Assemble!

What kind of trolling group calls themselves the Supertrolls? And Ivan is in that group? Those people are very sad to witness... All I can say is "what the actual fuck."

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luci
Top Contributor
Luci

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 pm

@lognifiiskurk wrote:
@Jenn wrote:

Supertrolls, Assemble!

This is the funniest thing ever.

-Jeff Weise

Back to top Go down
View user profile
REBDOMINE99

REBDOMINE99

Contribution Points : 12019

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2021 4:23 pm

morgenroede wrote:

The same thing happened on Instagram in January mid February i never praised ,sexualized murderers , or posted anything disrespectful to the victims. n i lost 90% of my true crime friends including my girlfriend whose new account i'm still desperately trying to find as i'm genuinely worried sick about her and it actually really upsets me antis basically target and bully us like they actually have a stupid idea that we all idolise and are sexually attracted to mass murderers and serial killers and that we are all probably planning to do a shooting most of us are genuinely interested in the case and my gf alerted me t a group of antis plotting a mass ban on Instagram like they're actual cyber bullies n it's harrasment
Back to top Go down
View user profile
REBDOMINE99

REBDOMINE99

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2021 4:26 pm

@Jenn wrote:
@lognifiiskurk wrote:
@Jenn wrote:

Supertrolls, Assemble!
CUTE 😂😂😂😂 supertrolls how old are they 12? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
They sound like a bunch of sexually frustrated angry virgins with no friends and nothing better to do but bully people from behind. A screen like grow up and get a life
Back to top Go down
View user profile
REBDOMINE99

REBDOMINE99

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2021 8:20 pm

@Jenn wrote:
@lognifiiskurk wrote:
@Jenn wrote:

Supertrolls, Assemble!
Lol his hairline tho 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luci
Top Contributor
Luci

PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2021 8:51 pm

@REBDOMINE99 wrote:
@Jenn wrote:
@lognifiiskurk wrote:
@Jenn wrote:

Supertrolls, Assemble!
CUTE 😂😂😂😂 supertrolls how old are they 12? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
They sound like a bunch of sexually frustrated angry virgins with no friends and nothing better to do but bully people from behind. A screen like grow up and get a life

Maybe... IDK, I just cannot take a group called the 'Supertrolls' seriously.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

We're about to be exposed!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Rules, Announcements, and Help :: Important Information, Help, Questions, and Comments-
Jump to: