Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
 

 We're about to be exposed!!!

Go down 
+18
Primate Murder
REBDOMINE99
DooMRebel
NoThanks
theartofwar
Mr Bubbless
HanShotFirst
lognifiiskurk
Sabratha
Screamingophelia
Ruteeo
margaflor
Koltin
Draw_It_White
yash buddha
Luci
Jenna horse
Jenn
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
REBDOMINE99

REBDOMINE99

Posts : 118
Contribution Points : 11944
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2020-10-09
Age : 15
Location : Uk

We're about to be exposed!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2021 9:08 pm

@Luci wrote:
@REBDOMINE99 wrote:
@Jenn wrote:
@lognifiiskurk wrote:
@Jenn wrote:

We're about to be exposed!!! - Page 2 Supert10
Supertrolls, Assemble!
This thread turned out to be a lot funnier than it should be LOL.
CUTE 😂😂😂😂 supertrolls how old are they 12? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
They sound like a bunch of sexually frustrated angry virgins with no friends and nothing better to do but bully people from behind. A screen like grow up and get a life

Maybe... IDK, I just cannot take a group called the 'Supertrolls' seriously.
N his hairline thooo

REBDOMINE99 likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Posts : 799
Contribution Points : 36509
Forum Reputation : 359
Join date : 2019-04-04
Location : Burgerland

We're about to be exposed!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2021 10:03 pm

@Jenn wrote:
@Koltin wrote:
@Jenn wrote:
@Sabratha wrote:
@Jenn wrote:
@Koltin wrote:
@NoThanks wrote:
I vaguely remember a user named Ivan. Can someone give me a rundown?

Basically, He used to be a global moderator and was in a relationship with Jenn on and off for the past eight years. He was a basically a dick to everyone, made multiple people take breaks from this forum and he later got banned, had his account permanently deleted. That's the gist of it.
You could have left the part about the relationship out. I don't need to be reminded about that lol.

All joking aside though, what Koltin (Koltin NOT Kotlin) said is basically it. He was that over-sensitive type who would sit around and start "debates" with people where he'd just rant about his opinions that were usually BS and nonsense and then when someone would try to state their opinions or prove him wrong, he'd get all bent out of shape and carry on and on about how they shouldn't be allowed to be a member here.

Pretty much anyone who ever encountered him on here did not like him. He's now hooked up with Ziamber (who he harassed on YT for over 2 years and repeatedly told him how ugly he was and told him to kill himself) and they call themselves "The CMA SuperTrolls" and they sit around going on "rampages" spamming up all the forums they've been kicked off of. They are also harassing my friend @Kyeguy1993 on Facebook because they think he's @Koltin. That's how dumb they are.

Ivan's obviously trying to go after Koltin because he replaced him as a moderator.

So that's pretty much it for right now. If these badass Super Trolls try anything new, I'll leave an update LOL.

The drama continues.

How manly. Yep, real cool. Amazing. Wow.
Uh oh, you better watch what you say! These are badass Super Trolls and you don’t wanna be on their shit list like Koltin and me. They might “torment” you on their next rampage lol.
They haven't  my Facebook account yet, I don't think they will find it since they're blind as a bat.
No because they are too busy harassing a different friend of mine thinking that he is you. I mean, come on, if you're gonna be a "Super Troll" at least know who the hell you're trolling.

They posted this today LOL.

We're about to be exposed!!! - Page 2 Supert10

Rockin the Tomohiro Katō pfp

_________________
"The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling" - Elliot Rodger
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Posts : 3030
Contribution Points : 93743
Forum Reputation : 774
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

We're about to be exposed!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2021 2:20 pm

@Luci wrote:
@Jenn wrote:
@lognifiiskurk wrote:
@Jenn wrote:

We're about to be exposed!!! - Page 2 Supert10
Supertrolls, Assemble!
This thread turned out to be a lot funnier than it should be LOL.

What kind of trolling group calls themselves the Supertrolls? And Ivan is in that group? Those people are very sad to witness... All I can say is "what the actual fuck."

Yes. Aaron = Ivan. I guess since they made that public post, Ivan's alright letting everyone know his real name.

_________________
"In the sun I feel as one".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Posts : 3030
Contribution Points : 93743
Forum Reputation : 774
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

We're about to be exposed!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2021 2:27 pm

@REBDOMINE99 wrote:
@Jenn wrote:
@lognifiiskurk wrote:
@Jenn wrote:

We're about to be exposed!!! - Page 2 Supert10
Supertrolls, Assemble!
This thread turned out to be a lot funnier than it should be LOL.
CUTE 😂😂😂😂 supertrolls how old are they 12? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
They sound like a bunch of sexually frustrated angry virgins with no friends and nothing better to do but bully people from behind. A screen like grow up and get a life

I can't speak for the others, but Ivan is 27. And yep everything you said is Ivan 100%. He's so delusional he actually believes he has the power to cyberbully people bad enough that they'll leave the Internet for good. Well, that's what he "thinks" he's gonna do to me, anyway.

_________________
"In the sun I feel as one".

REBDOMINE99 likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
REBDOMINE99

REBDOMINE99

Posts : 118
Contribution Points : 11944
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2020-10-09
Age : 15
Location : Uk

We're about to be exposed!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2021 3:11 pm

@Jenn wrote:
@REBDOMINE99 wrote:
@Jenn wrote:
@lognifiiskurk wrote:
@Jenn wrote:

We're about to be exposed!!! - Page 2 Supert10
Supertrolls, Assemble!
This thread turned out to be a lot funnier than it should be LOL.
CUTE 😂😂😂😂 supertrolls how old are they 12? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
They sound like a bunch of sexually frustrated angry virgins with no friends and nothing better to do but bully people from behind. A screen like grow up and get a life

I can't speak for the others, but Ivan is 27. And yep everything you said is Ivan 100%. He's so delusional he actually believes he has the power to cyberbully people bad enough that they'll leave the Internet for good. Well, that's what he "thinks" he's gonna do to me, anyway.
Not if u outlive him 😂😂😂😂

Jenn likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyeguy1993

Kyeguy1993

Posts : 4
Contribution Points : 8736
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2020-10-09

We're about to be exposed!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2021 12:22 pm

First time I ever been tagged in something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Posts : 3030
Contribution Points : 93743
Forum Reputation : 774
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

We're about to be exposed!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2021 5:33 pm

I got these messages from Ziamber today. Apparently, the forum is failing and we need to watch out because they have a total of 4 members in their little Super Trolls group. Lol. It’s sad and pathetic how obsessed with my forum these idiots are.

A few weeks ago Ziamber came crying to me about how worried about Ivan he was cuz he and Ivan trolled this tennis forum where Ivan was posting Beastiality and severed head photos. He’s been showing me everything Ivan has been saying for weeks (like I really care). I’m actually reporting this to my local police because these are flat out threats and the police officer I spoke with over the phone said to bring their IP addresses (which I have from when they were members) and their real names and all the messages where they have threatened me. I’ve also spoke with the admin of the tennis forum and they have reported both of them as well. If anyone here receives any sort of PMs or messages from them, please let me know. Thanks, everyone!

We're about to be exposed!!! - Page 2 D9c30710

_________________
"In the sun I feel as one".

QuestionMark, lognifiiskurk, Employer_Square, FalloutDude and incelgnorance like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DylsTrenchCoat911

DylsTrenchCoat911

Posts : 24
Contribution Points : 1813
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2021-07-20
Age : 19
Location : Portsmouth, Virginia (USA)

We're about to be exposed!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2021 5:40 pm

Praising and agreeing with what the boys did VS simply creating a forum about the shooting is the same thing to him? He must be very slow mentally. What a moralfag.  Roll

_________________
"you seem a lot like me. Pensive, quiet, an observer"

-Dylan Klebold

Jenn, REBDOMINE99 and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
incelgnorance
Banned


Posts : 265
Contribution Points : 4003
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2021-07-12
Location : USA

We're about to be exposed!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2021 5:41 pm

@Jenn wrote:
I got these messages from Ziamber today. Apparently, the forum is failing and we need to watch out because they have a total of 4 members in their little Super Trolls group. Lol. It’s sad and pathetic how obsessed with my forum these idiots are.

A few weeks ago Ziamber came crying to me about how worried about Ivan he was cuz he and Ivan trolled this tennis forum where Ivan was posting Beastiality and severed head photos. He’s been showing me everything Ivan has been saying for weeks (like I really care). I’m actually reporting this to my local police because these are flat out threats and the police officer I spoke with over the phone said to bring their IP addresses (which I have from when they were members) and their real names and all the messages where they have threatened me. I’ve also spoke with the admin of the tennis forum and they have reported both of them as well. If anyone here receives any sort of PMs or messages from them, please let me know. Thanks, everyone!

We're about to be exposed!!! - Page 2 D9c30710

Is he trying to say that there are undercover trolls here? Watching what we post and getting info?

Jenn, QuestionMark and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Posts : 3030
Contribution Points : 93743
Forum Reputation : 774
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

We're about to be exposed!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2021 5:49 pm

@incelgnorance wrote:
@Jenn wrote:
I got these messages from Ziamber today. Apparently, the forum is failing and we need to watch out because they have a total of 4 members in their little Super Trolls group. Lol. It’s sad and pathetic how obsessed with my forum these idiots are.

A few weeks ago Ziamber came crying to me about how worried about Ivan he was cuz he and Ivan trolled this tennis forum where Ivan was posting Beastiality and severed head photos. He’s been showing me everything Ivan has been saying for weeks (like I really care). I’m actually reporting this to my local police because these are flat out threats and the police officer I spoke with over the phone said to bring their IP addresses (which I have from when they were members) and their real names and all the messages where they have threatened me. I’ve also spoke with the admin of the tennis forum and they have reported both of them as well. If anyone here receives any sort of PMs or messages from them, please let me know. Thanks, everyone!

We're about to be exposed!!! - Page 2 D9c30710

Is he trying to say that there are undercover trolls here? Watching what we post and getting info?

There is nothing to "watch" because this is a public forum. Anyone can access it. And as far as the forum failing, the activity has gone up significantly since I deleted Ivan's account. He has threatened that he, Ivan, Insane Intruder, and this other member (who wanted his account deleted because he claimed he was leaving true crime to research things like farm animals, but he really left to join them, boosting their number up to 4) are going to troll the forum.

_________________
"In the sun I feel as one".

QuestionMark, Employer_Square and incelgnorance like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lognifiiskurk
Top Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Posts : 862
Contribution Points : 33768
Forum Reputation : 150
Join date : 2020-07-18

We're about to be exposed!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2021 6:37 pm

@Jenn wrote:
I got these messages from Ziamber today. Apparently, the forum is failing and we need to watch out because they have a total of 4 members in their little Super Trolls group. Lol. It’s sad and pathetic how obsessed with my forum these idiots are.

A few weeks ago Ziamber came crying to me about how worried about Ivan he was cuz he and Ivan trolled this tennis forum where Ivan was posting Beastiality and severed head photos. He’s been showing me everything Ivan has been saying for weeks (like I really care). I’m actually reporting this to my local police because these are flat out threats and the police officer I spoke with over the phone said to bring their IP addresses (which I have from when they were members) and their real names and all the messages where they have threatened me. I’ve also spoke with the admin of the tennis forum and they have reported both of them as well. If anyone here receives any sort of PMs or messages from them, please let me know. Thanks, everyone!

We're about to be exposed!!! - Page 2 D9c30710
Ooooh not the Super Trolls! I'm shaking in my seat right now! There is nothing that strikes as much fear into my heart than hearing the name....Super Trolls.

_________________
“I don't wanna kill anybody. But if I gotta get out that door, and you're standing in my way, one way or the other, you're gettin' outta my way.” - Mr Pink

QuestionMark, margaflor and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Employer_Square
Top Contributor


Posts : 356
Contribution Points : 10355
Forum Reputation : 29
Join date : 2021-02-11
Age : 15
Location : United States of America

We're about to be exposed!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2021 7:55 pm

Can’t wait till they get a little knock knock at the door.Also what’s the story with that Insane Intruder dude,I’ve heard some stuff about him.

margaflor and incelgnorance like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Posts : 3030
Contribution Points : 93743
Forum Reputation : 774
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

We're about to be exposed!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2021 10:29 pm

@Employer_Square wrote:
Can’t wait till they get a little knock knock at the door.Also what’s the story with that Insane Intruder dude,I’ve heard some stuff about him.
He used to be a member here and for some reason (unknown to me) he hated me. He'd go onto Tumblr and just complain about how he hated me. Like I had people telling me this all of the time. I'm sure I have tons of people that "hate" me. I wasn't really bothered about this one member. He didn't break any rules or anything like that so, I don't know what his issue was. He never tried to reach out and solve whatever problem it was he had. He used to be active daily and then stopped visiting.

Well, Ziamber told me he stopped visiting because he joined the "Supertrolls" and devoted his loyalty to Ivan and that he and Ivan were gonna "storm" my forum (whatever that means).

So anyhow, I deactivated his account after Ziamber told me this that way he can't come on here and start trolling with Ivan. So I have his information as well in case he starts harassing or trolling the forum. So far, it's just been Ivan and Ziamber that I reported today.

Thank God the officer I made the report with was very nice and willing to help because I know sometimes police don't take this kind of stuff seriously but he said that it's definitely threats and harassment and it's been going on for months. And like I said, it's not just my forum, there is another forum reporting them as well.

Ugh, sorry this was so long. I tried to explain it as quickly as I could. Very Happy

_________________
"In the sun I feel as one".

QuestionMark, margaflor, lognifiiskurk, REBDOMINE99 and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Employer_Square
Top Contributor


Posts : 356
Contribution Points : 10355
Forum Reputation : 29
Join date : 2021-02-11
Age : 15
Location : United States of America

We're about to be exposed!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're about to be exposed!!!   We're about to be exposed!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2021 11:11 pm

@Jenn wrote:
@Employer_Square wrote:
Can’t wait till they get a little knock knock at the door.Also what’s the story with that Insane Intruder dude,I’ve heard some stuff about him.
He used to be a member here and for some reason (unknown to me) he hated me. He'd go onto Tumblr and just complain about how he hated me. Like I had people telling me this all of the time. I'm sure I have tons of people that "hate" me. I wasn't really bothered about this one member. He didn't break any rules or anything like that so, I don't know what his issue was. He never tried to reach out and solve whatever problem it was he had. He used to be active daily and then stopped visiting.

Well, Ziamber told me he stopped visiting because he joined the "Supertrolls" and devoted his loyalty to Ivan and that he and Ivan were gonna "storm" my forum (whatever that means).

So anyhow, I deactivated his account after Ziamber told me this that way he can't come on here and start trolling with Ivan. So I have his information as well in case he starts harassing or trolling the forum. So far, it's just been Ivan and Ziamber that I reported today.

Thank God the officer I made the report with was very nice and willing to help because I know sometimes police don't take this kind of stuff seriously but he said that it's definitely threats and harassment and it's been going on for months. And like I said, it's not just my forum, there is another forum reporting them as well.

Ugh, sorry this was so long. I tried to explain it as quickly as I could. Very Happy

Thank you so much for the explanation and don’t worry about the length I’m glad you gave me the lengthy version as I enjoy knowing all the details about these sorts of situations.And sorry for another question but what exactly was the time frame for all of these events?Thank you.

Jenna horse and REBDOMINE99 like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
We're about to be exposed!!!
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Rules, Announcements, and Help :: Important Information, Help, Questions, and Comments-
Jump to: