Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sadgasm
Top Contributor
Sadgasm

Contribution Points : 12438
Forum Reputation : 150

*Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Empty
PostSubject: *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library   *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 2:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

*Rare* leaked photos of leftover crickets next to the still unremoved bodies of Eric and Dylan in the library.

Jenn, cakeman, vroedbka_17 and Mr Bubbless like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adzybear

Adzybear

Contribution Points : 35776
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library   *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 1:57 pm

Didn't Bill Ockham (or whoever the fuck he is) share these a while ago? Straight from Randy Browns little shoebox/treasure trove. The 3rd picture, it looks pathetic if im honest. It looks like the tip of one match struck but had failed to catch the rest on fire. Even if this had gone off as planned, it would be no more destructive than a dollar store firework IMO

BTW....Look at how much care has been put into spiraling the match heads like a helter skelter. It shows that this is all these 2 boys did. I bet they stayed up all night during a sleepover, constructing these little shitty explosives.

Man, they were so into it. It was beyond help or saviour.

Mario Kart would have been much more fun!

Sadgasm likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sadgasm
Top Contributor
Sadgasm

PostSubject: Re: *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library   *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 2:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The first photo is rumored to be leaked from a Jefferson County Police training video that's never been released to the public. I don't know the source of the other photos, as they are very marginally significant in comparison.

Adzybear likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adzybear

Adzybear

PostSubject: Re: *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library   *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 2:50 pm

Seltzer (How do i reply to you like you just did to me?) Thanks for sharing these photos. Didn't Randy get them from somebody leaking them way back? I believe photos of library victims were leaked too? Sure, they are Jefferson County photos/evidence but who leaked these back in early 2000? Nobody truly knows. Very interesting photos though. It shows that there were photos taken in that situation to the photos we have seen a million times. I wonder if Eric just emptied his pockets before blowing his head off? Did the cops empty his or Dylans pockets before leaving them scattered on the carpet?

Sadgasm likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sadgasm
Top Contributor
Sadgasm

PostSubject: Re: *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library   *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 3:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You can reply back to a user in the selections, left to the emotions @ symbol (Mention A User) Possibly so, wish I had more info. It’s obvious they moved a lot around and would make sense that these were taken after because these were in pouches and pockets on Eric & Dylan.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adzybear

Adzybear

PostSubject: Re: *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library   *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 4:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Hey, there we go! Thanks for that. I don't know why I end up getting pulled into this crime so bad? Totally baffles me. One day I think I have it all figured out..Just 2 evil assholes that wanted to kill and would do anything to do it...The next day, I'm thinking how and why?

There was alot of bravado at High School. But to get as far as these 2 did just leaves me lost in a sea of pure confusion. When I watch Dylan taking part in the drama with Zak & Mrs C etc....The way Eric was with Susan on Prom Night? It's like 2+2 = 5

Shooting someone at point blank range, someone you don't know that hasn't done anything wrong to you, with a shotgun.....That takes something seriously fuckin weird.

Have you ever been paintballing or airsoft shooting? Even that is scary enough. The fact they walked around knowing how powerful guns are and could get shot by the police at any time is bizarre.

Sadgasm likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sadgasm
Top Contributor
Sadgasm

PostSubject: Re: *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library   *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 4:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Never been paintballing but have collection of airsoft guns, as a hobby. The closest you'll get me to a real gun lol

Adzybear likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adzybear

Adzybear

PostSubject: Re: *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library   *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 5:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I hear ya dude. I wonder how much, if at all they looked at the dead bodies in the library the second visit. I mean Cassie would have been in a terrible state. Maybe they re shot into some of the victims before they killed themselves? How would ballistics truly know for certain?

I wonder if there was any regret at all towards the end? What do you think?

Sadgasm likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sadgasm
Top Contributor
Sadgasm

PostSubject: Re: *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library   *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 5:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I would assume the bomb squad then the police secured the building before any crime scene was able to come in and photograph the bodies.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adzybear

Adzybear

PostSubject: Re: *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library   *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 5:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I meant, how much, if at all did Eric & Dylan look at or shoot at the already dead victims in the library the second time they went to shoot at cops and kill themselves

Sadgasm likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sadgasm
Top Contributor
Sadgasm

PostSubject: Re: *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library   *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2021 3:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yes.. very good point, left some survive and let go, before the police fired suppressive fire into the windows of the library around the time E&D had committed suicided. I know they're always theories and different sides of the story on what really happened in the library that's always up for discussion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

*Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: