Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Saoradh

Saoradh


Posts : 321
Contribution Points : 39404
Forum Reputation : 175
Join date : 2021-06-04
Age : 31
Location : Éire

*Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Empty
PostSubject: *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library   *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 4:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

*Rare* leaked photos of leftover crickets next to the still unremoved bodies of Eric and Dylan in the library.

Jenn, cakeman, Mr Bubbless, Kaynhyde, anna444 and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down
Adzybear

Adzybear


Posts : 169
Contribution Points : 62236
Forum Reputation : 100
Join date : 2018-06-30
Age : 44
Location : UK

*Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library   *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 3:57 pm

Didn't Bill Ockham (or whoever the fuck he is) share these a while ago? Straight from Randy Browns little shoebox/treasure trove. The 3rd picture, it looks pathetic if im honest. It looks like the tip of one match struck but had failed to catch the rest on fire. Even if this had gone off as planned, it would be no more destructive than a dollar store firework IMO

BTW....Look at how much care has been put into spiraling the match heads like a helter skelter. It shows that this is all these 2 boys did. I bet they stayed up all night during a sleepover, constructing these little shitty explosives.

Man, they were so into it. It was beyond help or saviour.

Mario Kart would have been much more fun!

Saoradh likes this post

Back to top Go down
Saoradh

Saoradh


Posts : 321
Contribution Points : 39404
Forum Reputation : 175
Join date : 2021-06-04
Age : 31
Location : Éire

*Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library   *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 4:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The first photo is rumored to be leaked from a Jefferson County Police training video that's never been released to the public. I don't know the source of the other photos, as they are very marginally significant in comparison.

_________________
Tiocfaidh ár lá
︻╦╤─

Adzybear and Kaynhyde like this post

Back to top Go down
Adzybear

Adzybear


Posts : 169
Contribution Points : 62236
Forum Reputation : 100
Join date : 2018-06-30
Age : 44
Location : UK

*Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library   *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 4:50 pm

Seltzer (How do i reply to you like you just did to me?) Thanks for sharing these photos. Didn't Randy get them from somebody leaking them way back? I believe photos of library victims were leaked too? Sure, they are Jefferson County photos/evidence but who leaked these back in early 2000? Nobody truly knows. Very interesting photos though. It shows that there were photos taken in that situation to the photos we have seen a million times. I wonder if Eric just emptied his pockets before blowing his head off? Did the cops empty his or Dylans pockets before leaving them scattered on the carpet?

_________________
My Grandma once said..... If I fart & sneeze at exactly the same time, I will do a BACK FLIP! Is this true? I only tried it once but shit myself. R.I.P Grandma x

Saoradh likes this post

Back to top Go down
Saoradh

Saoradh


Posts : 321
Contribution Points : 39404
Forum Reputation : 175
Join date : 2021-06-04
Age : 31
Location : Éire

*Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library   *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 5:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You can reply back to a user in the selections, left to the emotions @ symbol (Mention A User) Possibly so, wish I had more info. It’s obvious they moved a lot around and would make sense that these were taken after because these were in pouches and pockets on Eric & Dylan.

_________________
Tiocfaidh ár lá
︻╦╤─
Back to top Go down
Adzybear

Adzybear


Posts : 169
Contribution Points : 62236
Forum Reputation : 100
Join date : 2018-06-30
Age : 44
Location : UK

*Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library   *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 6:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Hey, there we go! Thanks for that. I don't know why I end up getting pulled into this crime so bad? Totally baffles me. One day I think I have it all figured out..Just 2 evil assholes that wanted to kill and would do anything to do it...The next day, I'm thinking how and why?

There was alot of bravado at High School. But to get as far as these 2 did just leaves me lost in a sea of pure confusion. When I watch Dylan taking part in the drama with Zak & Mrs C etc....The way Eric was with Susan on Prom Night? It's like 2+2 = 5

Shooting someone at point blank range, someone you don't know that hasn't done anything wrong to you, with a shotgun.....That takes something seriously fuckin weird.

Have you ever been paintballing or airsoft shooting? Even that is scary enough. The fact they walked around knowing how powerful guns are and could get shot by the police at any time is bizarre.

_________________
My Grandma once said..... If I fart & sneeze at exactly the same time, I will do a BACK FLIP! Is this true? I only tried it once but shit myself. R.I.P Grandma x

Saoradh likes this post

Back to top Go down
Saoradh

Saoradh


Posts : 321
Contribution Points : 39404
Forum Reputation : 175
Join date : 2021-06-04
Age : 31
Location : Éire

*Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library   *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 6:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Never been paintballing but have collection of airsoft guns, as a hobby. The closest you'll get me to a real gun lol

_________________
Tiocfaidh ár lá
︻╦╤─

Koltin and Adzybear like this post

Back to top Go down
Adzybear

Adzybear


Posts : 169
Contribution Points : 62236
Forum Reputation : 100
Join date : 2018-06-30
Age : 44
Location : UK

*Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library   *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 7:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I hear ya dude. I wonder how much, if at all they looked at the dead bodies in the library the second visit. I mean Cassie would have been in a terrible state. Maybe they re shot into some of the victims before they killed themselves? How would ballistics truly know for certain?

I wonder if there was any regret at all towards the end? What do you think?

_________________
My Grandma once said..... If I fart & sneeze at exactly the same time, I will do a BACK FLIP! Is this true? I only tried it once but shit myself. R.I.P Grandma x

Saoradh likes this post

Back to top Go down
Saoradh

Saoradh


Posts : 321
Contribution Points : 39404
Forum Reputation : 175
Join date : 2021-06-04
Age : 31
Location : Éire

*Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library   *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 7:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I would assume the bomb squad then the police secured the building before any crime scene was able to come in and photograph the bodies.

_________________
Tiocfaidh ár lá
︻╦╤─
Back to top Go down
Adzybear

Adzybear


Posts : 169
Contribution Points : 62236
Forum Reputation : 100
Join date : 2018-06-30
Age : 44
Location : UK

*Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library   *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 7:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I meant, how much, if at all did Eric & Dylan look at or shoot at the already dead victims in the library the second time they went to shoot at cops and kill themselves

_________________
My Grandma once said..... If I fart & sneeze at exactly the same time, I will do a BACK FLIP! Is this true? I only tried it once but shit myself. R.I.P Grandma x

Saoradh likes this post

Back to top Go down
Saoradh

Saoradh


Posts : 321
Contribution Points : 39404
Forum Reputation : 175
Join date : 2021-06-04
Age : 31
Location : Éire

*Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library   *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2021 5:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yes.. very good point, left some survive and let go, before the police fired suppressive fire into the windows of the library around the time E&D had committed suicided. I know they're always theories and different sides of the story on what really happened in the library that's always up for discussion.
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP


Posts : 1969
Contribution Points : 44640
Forum Reputation : 770
Join date : 2022-06-25
Location : Under A Banner Greater Than Death

*Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library   *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2023 9:51 am

How were these even supposed to work??

_________________
Become a techno-barbarian today and get a free catgirl! You need to kill at least one jew to qualify. Alternatives include foxgirls and regular waifus. She will always be loyal, so treat her good.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman


Posts : 800
Contribution Points : 81947
Forum Reputation : 1491
Join date : 2018-07-27

*Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library   *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2023 5:38 pm

They are Co2 canisters filled with firework gunpowder instead of Co2.

And they were supposed to blow up and torch the bodies just like all the other bombs were supposed to do, which means they were intending to be confused for victims, which really puts the lie to all the discourse about how they were bullied victims and returned to the library to die among their victims because they were metaphorically victims too. No, they were going for literally to confuse the scene.

There was also a pipe bomb in Dylan's pants.

And that's the reason for the final molotov. Not just a timer for shooting themselves or some bizarre ritual.  For the fire to light the fuses of their last bombs, which were used on themselves. "Bombing, not just a shooting" applies to the suicides as well as the murders.

Would also explain why they tried killing themselves with the bombs in the cafeteria, but had to use bombs *and* shoot themselves in the library. And why they didn't shoot any of the stragglers in the cafeteria.  That's just giving themselves the extra task of shooting themselves in the cafeteria.

Given their ambitions, the bodies were probably supposed to be identified with DNA rather than just looking in their backpacks and pockets.  Much like their victims, the perpetrators were at school where they were supposed to be. And that would be one reason why the attack had to be at the school, rather than a police station, or gym, or whatever the bullying narrative imagines as more (sickeningly) justifiable.

"Why they chose the school" along with "Why did they return to the library" has been the two favorites of those who prefer the bullying fanfic since the beginning: Randy and Brooks cite both, it's why Adam Lanza was obsessed with Travis the Chimp returning to his cage to die, why Cho called them "martyrs", etc
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP


Posts : 1969
Contribution Points : 44640
Forum Reputation : 770
Join date : 2022-06-25
Location : Under A Banner Greater Than Death

*Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library   *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2023 6:13 pm

cakeman wrote:
They are Co2 canisters filled with firework gunpowder instead of Co2.

And they were supposed to blow up and torch the bodies just like all the other bombs were supposed to do, which means they were intending to be confused for victims, which really puts the lie to all the discourse about how they were bullied victims and returned to the library to die among their victims because they were metaphorically victims too. No, they were going for literally to confuse the scene.

There was also a pipe bomb in Dylan's pants.

And that's the reason for the final molotov. Not just a timer for shooting themselves or some bizarre ritual.  For the fire to light the fuses of their last bombs, which were used on themselves. "Bombing, not just a shooting" applies to the suicides as well as the murders.

Would also explain why they tried killing themselves with the bombs in the cafeteria, but had to use bombs *and* shoot themselves in the library. And why they didn't shoot any of the stragglers in the cafeteria.  That's just giving themselves the extra task of shooting themselves in the cafeteria.

Given their ambitions, the bodies were probably supposed to be identified with DNA rather than just looking in their backpacks and pockets.  Much like their victims, the perpetrators were at school where they were supposed to be. And that would be one reason why the attack had to be at the school, rather than a police station, or gym, or whatever the bullying narrative imagines as more (sickeningly) justifiable.

"Why they chose the school" along with "Why did they return to the library" has been the two favorites of those who prefer the bullying fanfic since the beginning: Randy and Brooks cite both, it's why Adam Lanza was obsessed with Travis the Chimp returning to his cage to die, why Cho called them "martyrs", etc

You started off strong, but kinda veered away from the point kek

_________________
Become a techno-barbarian today and get a free catgirl! You need to kill at least one jew to qualify. Alternatives include foxgirls and regular waifus. She will always be loyal, so treat her good.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman


Posts : 800
Contribution Points : 81947
Forum Reputation : 1491
Join date : 2018-07-27

*Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library   *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2023 6:16 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
cakeman wrote:
They are Co2 canisters filled with firework gunpowder instead of Co2.

And they were supposed to blow up and torch the bodies just like all the other bombs were supposed to do, which means they were intending to be confused for victims, which really puts the lie to all the discourse about how they were bullied victims and returned to the library to die among their victims because they were metaphorically victims too. No, they were going for literally to confuse the scene.

There was also a pipe bomb in Dylan's pants.

And that's the reason for the final molotov. Not just a timer for shooting themselves or some bizarre ritual.  For the fire to light the fuses of their last bombs, which were used on themselves. "Bombing, not just a shooting" applies to the suicides as well as the murders.

Would also explain why they tried killing themselves with the bombs in the cafeteria, but had to use bombs *and* shoot themselves in the library. And why they didn't shoot any of the stragglers in the cafeteria.  That's just giving themselves the extra task of shooting themselves in the cafeteria.

Given their ambitions, the bodies were probably supposed to be identified with DNA rather than just looking in their backpacks and pockets.  Much like their victims, the perpetrators were at school where they were supposed to be. And that would be one reason why the attack had to be at the school, rather than a police station, or gym, or whatever the bullying narrative imagines as more (sickeningly) justifiable.

"Why they chose the school" along with "Why did they return to the library" has been the two favorites of those who prefer the bullying fanfic since the beginning: Randy and Brooks cite both, it's why Adam Lanza was obsessed with Travis the Chimp returning to his cage to die, why Cho called them "martyrs", etc

You started off strong, but kinda veered away from the point kek

1/10 trolling job. What point did I get away from? Drawing out logical consequences you didn't mention isn't missing the point.

The significance of their last bombs being used on themselves - what this is about, is that it ruins the narrative inspiring copycats from the crime inspiring the most copycats in history.
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP


Posts : 1969
Contribution Points : 44640
Forum Reputation : 770
Join date : 2022-06-25
Location : Under A Banner Greater Than Death

*Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library   *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2023 6:24 pm

cakeman wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
cakeman wrote:
They are Co2 canisters filled with firework gunpowder instead of Co2.

And they were supposed to blow up and torch the bodies just like all the other bombs were supposed to do, which means they were intending to be confused for victims, which really puts the lie to all the discourse about how they were bullied victims and returned to the library to die among their victims because they were metaphorically victims too. No, they were going for literally to confuse the scene.

There was also a pipe bomb in Dylan's pants.

And that's the reason for the final molotov. Not just a timer for shooting themselves or some bizarre ritual.  For the fire to light the fuses of their last bombs, which were used on themselves. "Bombing, not just a shooting" applies to the suicides as well as the murders.

Would also explain why they tried killing themselves with the bombs in the cafeteria, but had to use bombs *and* shoot themselves in the library. And why they didn't shoot any of the stragglers in the cafeteria.  That's just giving themselves the extra task of shooting themselves in the cafeteria.

Given their ambitions, the bodies were probably supposed to be identified with DNA rather than just looking in their backpacks and pockets.  Much like their victims, the perpetrators were at school where they were supposed to be. And that would be one reason why the attack had to be at the school, rather than a police station, or gym, or whatever the bullying narrative imagines as more (sickeningly) justifiable.

"Why they chose the school" along with "Why did they return to the library" has been the two favorites of those who prefer the bullying fanfic since the beginning: Randy and Brooks cite both, it's why Adam Lanza was obsessed with Travis the Chimp returning to his cage to die, why Cho called them "martyrs", etc

You started off strong, but kinda veered away from the point kek

1/10 trolling job. What point did I get away from? Drawing out logical consequences you didn't mention isn't missing the point.

The significance of their last bombs being used on themselves - what this is about, is that it ruins the narrative inspiring copycats from the crime inspiring the most copycats in history.

I was giving my opinion, if I was trolling I would've just called you a nigger. How does this prove that they weren't bullied? If they were truly intended to be victims, why would they make no attempts to hide their faces? Eric had a balaclava but refused to wear it, and the two showed up extensively on the cafeteria security cameras.

_________________
Become a techno-barbarian today and get a free catgirl! You need to kill at least one jew to qualify. Alternatives include foxgirls and regular waifus. She will always be loyal, so treat her good.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman


Posts : 800
Contribution Points : 81947
Forum Reputation : 1491
Join date : 2018-07-27

*Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library   *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2023 6:42 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
cakeman wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
cakeman wrote:
They are Co2 canisters filled with firework gunpowder instead of Co2.

And they were supposed to blow up and torch the bodies just like all the other bombs were supposed to do, which means they were intending to be confused for victims, which really puts the lie to all the discourse about how they were bullied victims and returned to the library to die among their victims because they were metaphorically victims too. No, they were going for literally to confuse the scene.

There was also a pipe bomb in Dylan's pants.

And that's the reason for the final molotov. Not just a timer for shooting themselves or some bizarre ritual.  For the fire to light the fuses of their last bombs, which were used on themselves. "Bombing, not just a shooting" applies to the suicides as well as the murders.

Would also explain why they tried killing themselves with the bombs in the cafeteria, but had to use bombs *and* shoot themselves in the library. And why they didn't shoot any of the stragglers in the cafeteria.  That's just giving themselves the extra task of shooting themselves in the cafeteria.

Given their ambitions, the bodies were probably supposed to be identified with DNA rather than just looking in their backpacks and pockets.  Much like their victims, the perpetrators were at school where they were supposed to be. And that would be one reason why the attack had to be at the school, rather than a police station, or gym, or whatever the bullying narrative imagines as more (sickeningly) justifiable.

"Why they chose the school" along with "Why did they return to the library" has been the two favorites of those who prefer the bullying fanfic since the beginning: Randy and Brooks cite both, it's why Adam Lanza was obsessed with Travis the Chimp returning to his cage to die, why Cho called them "martyrs", etc

You started off strong, but kinda veered away from the point kek

1/10 trolling job. What point did I get away from? Drawing out logical consequences you didn't mention isn't missing the point.

The significance of their last bombs being used on themselves - what this is about, is that it ruins the narrative inspiring copycats from the crime inspiring the most copycats in history.

I was giving my opinion, if I was trolling I would've just called you a nigger. How does this prove that they weren't bullied? If they were truly intended to be victims, why would they make no attempts to hide their faces? Eric had a balaclava but refused to wear it, and the two showed up extensively on the cafeteria security cameras.
No, you're trolling, and you're not good at it.

You asked what they intended. I explained. You whined at me answering the question.

Then you bring up something else rather than address any of the points I raised, as if I can't just do the same and ignore the costs of a theory and repeat the benefits.

I will be incredibly gracious and respond to your point, while you respond to none of mine, and just go "nope, not what I thought already"

Patti and Brian both say Eric had something on his head when the attack started. Eric in NBK.doc says they will start the attack by wearing balaclavas. That he had a balaclava at all can be further evidence that they were trying to be confused for victims and pin the crime on mysterious terrorists.

Have you ever read the witnesses? Most had no clue who they were despite seeing their faces, and learned their names from the news. It wasn't necessary.

I can just as well say, if they soooo wanted to be immediately identified as perpetrators - well I could raise all the points I already did that were ignored - but I could also ask why didn't they wear nametags instead of being Wrath and Natural Selection?

"How does this prove they weren't bullied"

Just read instead of crying. I answered this. Because "Why did they choose the school" and "Why did they return to the library" is supposed to have only one answer: Bullied victims. I just gave another answer.  To repeat myself in the face of dogmatism: Adam Lanza was fascinated by Travis the Chimp as it relates to Columbine because Travis returns to his cage to die. "Researchers" like Randy Brown and mass murdering copycats like Adam Lanza have the same interpretation of "Why did they return to the library".

Darkness and anna444 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP


Posts : 1969
Contribution Points : 44640
Forum Reputation : 770
Join date : 2022-06-25
Location : Under A Banner Greater Than Death

*Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library   *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2023 7:03 pm

cakeman wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
cakeman wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
cakeman wrote:
They are Co2 canisters filled with firework gunpowder instead of Co2.

And they were supposed to blow up and torch the bodies just like all the other bombs were supposed to do, which means they were intending to be confused for victims, which really puts the lie to all the discourse about how they were bullied victims and returned to the library to die among their victims because they were metaphorically victims too. No, they were going for literally to confuse the scene.

There was also a pipe bomb in Dylan's pants.

And that's the reason for the final molotov. Not just a timer for shooting themselves or some bizarre ritual.  For the fire to light the fuses of their last bombs, which were used on themselves. "Bombing, not just a shooting" applies to the suicides as well as the murders.

Would also explain why they tried killing themselves with the bombs in the cafeteria, but had to use bombs *and* shoot themselves in the library. And why they didn't shoot any of the stragglers in the cafeteria.  That's just giving themselves the extra task of shooting themselves in the cafeteria.

Given their ambitions, the bodies were probably supposed to be identified with DNA rather than just looking in their backpacks and pockets.  Much like their victims, the perpetrators were at school where they were supposed to be. And that would be one reason why the attack had to be at the school, rather than a police station, or gym, or whatever the bullying narrative imagines as more (sickeningly) justifiable.

"Why they chose the school" along with "Why did they return to the library" has been the two favorites of those who prefer the bullying fanfic since the beginning: Randy and Brooks cite both, it's why Adam Lanza was obsessed with Travis the Chimp returning to his cage to die, why Cho called them "martyrs", etc

You started off strong, but kinda veered away from the point kek

1/10 trolling job. What point did I get away from? Drawing out logical consequences you didn't mention isn't missing the point.

The significance of their last bombs being used on themselves - what this is about, is that it ruins the narrative inspiring copycats from the crime inspiring the most copycats in history.

I was giving my opinion, if I was trolling I would've just called you a nigger. How does this prove that they weren't bullied? If they were truly intended to be victims, why would they make no attempts to hide their faces? Eric had a balaclava but refused to wear it, and the two showed up extensively on the cafeteria security cameras.
No, you're trolling, and you're not good at it.

You asked what they intended. I explained. You whined at me answering the question.

Then you bring up something else rather than address any of the points I raised, as if I can't just do the same and ignore the costs of a theory and repeat the benefits.

I will be incredibly gracious and respond to your point, while you respond to none of mine, and just go "nope, not what I thought already"

Patti and Brian both say Eric had something on his head when the attack started. Eric in NBK.doc says they will start the attack by wearing balaclavas. That he had a balaclava at all can be further evidence that they were trying to be confused for victims and pin the crime on mysterious terrorists.

Have you ever read the witnesses? Most had no clue who they were despite seeing their faces, and learned their names from the news. It wasn't necessary.

I can just as well say, if they soooo wanted to be immediately identified as perpetrators - well I could raise all the points I already did that were ignored - but I could also ask why didn't they wear nametags instead of being Wrath and Natural Selection?

"How does this prove they weren't bullied"

Just read instead of crying. I answered this. Because "Why did they return to the school" and "Why did they choose the library" is supposed to have only one answer: Bullied victims. I just gave another answer.

>says i'm whining just because i disagree with you
you sound like Randy Brown lmao. I asked about how they were supposed to work, and you went into a whole spiel about them immolating themselves. I'll counter your arguments since you've laid them out for me;

Eric threw said balaclava off as he went in the school.

It's a given rule that if you want to commit a crime and not be recognized, you wear a balaclava. Harris and Klebold weren't THAT stupid. John Savage was able to see Dylan's face crystally clear, as Dylan didn't exactly go to great lengths to hide his face. Sunglasses and a backwards hat can only get you so far. He also let Savage go, which is exactly the opposite thing he'd do if he was trying to hide his identity. Besides, how would they know if nobody was able to recognize them, even with their masks off? They're not clairvoyants.

They didn't wear nametags because that wouldn't be necessary; they'd be identified anyways.

I raise you this;

Why did they make the Basement Tapes? Surely, if they wanted their identities to be hidden, they wouldn't make several hours of footage that directly incriminates them. What of their journals, which they could've burned to hide their involvement? Harris' online activity and postings, which he could've deleted to throw investigators off his trail? I'm not saying that bullying was the sole cause of this, or that Harris and Klebold were entirely victims; that isn't true. In reality, a myriad of factors caused Columbine to happen. I'm saying that the concept of the two trying to hide their involvement in the shooting is about as flimsy of a theory as Harris killing Klebold.

_________________
Become a techno-barbarian today and get a free catgirl! You need to kill at least one jew to qualify. Alternatives include foxgirls and regular waifus. She will always be loyal, so treat her good.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman


Posts : 800
Contribution Points : 81947
Forum Reputation : 1491
Join date : 2018-07-27

*Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library   *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2023 7:07 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
cakeman wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
cakeman wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
cakeman wrote:
They are Co2 canisters filled with firework gunpowder instead of Co2.

And they were supposed to blow up and torch the bodies just like all the other bombs were supposed to do, which means they were intending to be confused for victims, which really puts the lie to all the discourse about how they were bullied victims and returned to the library to die among their victims because they were metaphorically victims too. No, they were going for literally to confuse the scene.

There was also a pipe bomb in Dylan's pants.

And that's the reason for the final molotov. Not just a timer for shooting themselves or some bizarre ritual.  For the fire to light the fuses of their last bombs, which were used on themselves. "Bombing, not just a shooting" applies to the suicides as well as the murders.

Would also explain why they tried killing themselves with the bombs in the cafeteria, but had to use bombs *and* shoot themselves in the library. And why they didn't shoot any of the stragglers in the cafeteria.  That's just giving themselves the extra task of shooting themselves in the cafeteria.

Given their ambitions, the bodies were probably supposed to be identified with DNA rather than just looking in their backpacks and pockets.  Much like their victims, the perpetrators were at school where they were supposed to be. And that would be one reason why the attack had to be at the school, rather than a police station, or gym, or whatever the bullying narrative imagines as more (sickeningly) justifiable.

"Why they chose the school" along with "Why did they return to the library" has been the two favorites of those who prefer the bullying fanfic since the beginning: Randy and Brooks cite both, it's why Adam Lanza was obsessed with Travis the Chimp returning to his cage to die, why Cho called them "martyrs", etc

You started off strong, but kinda veered away from the point kek

1/10 trolling job. What point did I get away from? Drawing out logical consequences you didn't mention isn't missing the point.

The significance of their last bombs being used on themselves - what this is about, is that it ruins the narrative inspiring copycats from the crime inspiring the most copycats in history.

I was giving my opinion, if I was trolling I would've just called you a nigger. How does this prove that they weren't bullied? If they were truly intended to be victims, why would they make no attempts to hide their faces? Eric had a balaclava but refused to wear it, and the two showed up extensively on the cafeteria security cameras.
No, you're trolling, and you're not good at it.

You asked what they intended. I explained. You whined at me answering the question.

Then you bring up something else rather than address any of the points I raised, as if I can't just do the same and ignore the costs of a theory and repeat the benefits.

I will be incredibly gracious and respond to your point, while you respond to none of mine, and just go "nope, not what I thought already"

Patti and Brian both say Eric had something on his head when the attack started. Eric in NBK.doc says they will start the attack by wearing balaclavas. That he had a balaclava at all can be further evidence that they were trying to be confused for victims and pin the crime on mysterious terrorists.

Have you ever read the witnesses? Most had no clue who they were despite seeing their faces, and learned their names from the news. It wasn't necessary.

I can just as well say, if they soooo wanted to be immediately identified as perpetrators - well I could raise all the points I already did that were ignored - but I could also ask why didn't they wear nametags instead of being Wrath and Natural Selection?

"How does this prove they weren't bullied"

Just read instead of crying. I answered this. Because "Why did they return to the school" and "Why did they choose the library" is supposed to have only one answer: Bullied victims. I just gave another answer.

>says i'm whining just because i disagree with you
you sound like Randy Brown lmao. I asked about how they were supposed to work, and you went into a whole spiel about them immolating themselves. I'll counter your arguments since you've laid them out for me;

Eric threw said balaclava off as he went in the school.

It's a given rule that if you want to commit a crime and not be recognized, you wear a balaclava. Harris and Klebold weren't THAT stupid. John Savage was able to see Dylan's face crystally clear, as Dylan didn't exactly go to great lengths to hide his face. Sunglasses and a backwards hat can only get you so far. He also let Savage go, which is exactly the opposite thing he'd do if he was trying to hide his identity. Besides, how would they know if nobody was able to recognize them, even with their masks off? They're not clairvoyants.

They didn't wear nametags because that wouldn't be necessary; they'd be identified anyways.

I raise you this;

Why did they make the Basement Tapes? Surely, if they wanted their identities to be hidden, they wouldn't make several hours of footage that directly incriminates them. What of their journals, which they could've burned to hide their involvement? Harris' online activity and postings, which he could've deleted to throw investigators off his trail? I'm not saying that bullying was the sole cause of this, or that Harris and Klebold were entirely victims; that isn't true. In reality, a myriad of factors caused Columbine to happen. I'm saying that the concept of the two trying to hide their involvement in the shooting is about as flimsy of a theory as Harris killing Klebold.
>Green text and kek but I'm not trolliing.

1) You're so dumb you brought up the balaclava, which by your own lights, is evidence of trying to pin the crime on somebody else had they used it. Well, they brought it because they intended to use it, so by your own lights they intended the crime to be pinned on somebody else.

"But Eric threw it on the ground" - but the witnesses didn't know who they were anyway, so take the L.

2) They didn't send in the Basement Tapes, as they could have if they wanted to be immediately pegged as perps. You will pretend that's not a problem. They address their parents, and pretend to be their parents. If they were trying to be confused for victims, and didn't expect cops at their house so soon, the tapes were for their parents. The Nixon Tape was also for the parents, so this is consistent.

Worse, in the Basement Tapes they leave out Clues, which makes no sense if who did the crime was supposed to be obvious.

This is a comprehensive theory of the crime. You're just gonna bring up new things and pretend they haven't been thought about, instead of responding to the points already laid out, for fear of not having the bullying story.  That's not a sign of intelligence, it's a sign of desperation.
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP


Posts : 1969
Contribution Points : 44640
Forum Reputation : 770
Join date : 2022-06-25
Location : Under A Banner Greater Than Death

*Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library   *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2023 7:16 pm

cakeman wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
cakeman wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
cakeman wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
cakeman wrote:
They are Co2 canisters filled with firework gunpowder instead of Co2.

And they were supposed to blow up and torch the bodies just like all the other bombs were supposed to do, which means they were intending to be confused for victims, which really puts the lie to all the discourse about how they were bullied victims and returned to the library to die among their victims because they were metaphorically victims too. No, they were going for literally to confuse the scene.

There was also a pipe bomb in Dylan's pants.

And that's the reason for the final molotov. Not just a timer for shooting themselves or some bizarre ritual.  For the fire to light the fuses of their last bombs, which were used on themselves. "Bombing, not just a shooting" applies to the suicides as well as the murders.

Would also explain why they tried killing themselves with the bombs in the cafeteria, but had to use bombs *and* shoot themselves in the library. And why they didn't shoot any of the stragglers in the cafeteria.  That's just giving themselves the extra task of shooting themselves in the cafeteria.

Given their ambitions, the bodies were probably supposed to be identified with DNA rather than just looking in their backpacks and pockets.  Much like their victims, the perpetrators were at school where they were supposed to be. And that would be one reason why the attack had to be at the school, rather than a police station, or gym, or whatever the bullying narrative imagines as more (sickeningly) justifiable.

"Why they chose the school" along with "Why did they return to the library" has been the two favorites of those who prefer the bullying fanfic since the beginning: Randy and Brooks cite both, it's why Adam Lanza was obsessed with Travis the Chimp returning to his cage to die, why Cho called them "martyrs", etc

You started off strong, but kinda veered away from the point kek

1/10 trolling job. What point did I get away from? Drawing out logical consequences you didn't mention isn't missing the point.

The significance of their last bombs being used on themselves - what this is about, is that it ruins the narrative inspiring copycats from the crime inspiring the most copycats in history.

I was giving my opinion, if I was trolling I would've just called you a nigger. How does this prove that they weren't bullied? If they were truly intended to be victims, why would they make no attempts to hide their faces? Eric had a balaclava but refused to wear it, and the two showed up extensively on the cafeteria security cameras.
No, you're trolling, and you're not good at it.

You asked what they intended. I explained. You whined at me answering the question.

Then you bring up something else rather than address any of the points I raised, as if I can't just do the same and ignore the costs of a theory and repeat the benefits.

I will be incredibly gracious and respond to your point, while you respond to none of mine, and just go "nope, not what I thought already"

Patti and Brian both say Eric had something on his head when the attack started. Eric in NBK.doc says they will start the attack by wearing balaclavas. That he had a balaclava at all can be further evidence that they were trying to be confused for victims and pin the crime on mysterious terrorists.

Have you ever read the witnesses? Most had no clue who they were despite seeing their faces, and learned their names from the news. It wasn't necessary.

I can just as well say, if they soooo wanted to be immediately identified as perpetrators - well I could raise all the points I already did that were ignored - but I could also ask why didn't they wear nametags instead of being Wrath and Natural Selection?

"How does this prove they weren't bullied"

Just read instead of crying. I answered this. Because "Why did they return to the school" and "Why did they choose the library" is supposed to have only one answer: Bullied victims. I just gave another answer.

>says i'm whining just because i disagree with you
you sound like Randy Brown lmao. I asked about how they were supposed to work, and you went into a whole spiel about them immolating themselves. I'll counter your arguments since you've laid them out for me;

Eric threw said balaclava off as he went in the school.

It's a given rule that if you want to commit a crime and not be recognized, you wear a balaclava. Harris and Klebold weren't THAT stupid. John Savage was able to see Dylan's face crystally clear, as Dylan didn't exactly go to great lengths to hide his face. Sunglasses and a backwards hat can only get you so far. He also let Savage go, which is exactly the opposite thing he'd do if he was trying to hide his identity. Besides, how would they know if nobody was able to recognize them, even with their masks off? They're not clairvoyants.

They didn't wear nametags because that wouldn't be necessary; they'd be identified anyways.

I raise you this;

Why did they make the Basement Tapes? Surely, if they wanted their identities to be hidden, they wouldn't make several hours of footage that directly incriminates them. What of their journals, which they could've burned to hide their involvement? Harris' online activity and postings, which he could've deleted to throw investigators off his trail? I'm not saying that bullying was the sole cause of this, or that Harris and Klebold were entirely victims; that isn't true. In reality, a myriad of factors caused Columbine to happen. I'm saying that the concept of the two trying to hide their involvement in the shooting is about as flimsy of a theory as Harris killing Klebold.
>Green text and kek but I'm not trolliing.

1) You're so dumb you brought up the balaclava, which by your own lights, is evidence of trying to pin the crime on somebody else had they used it. Well, they brought it because they intended to use it, so by your own lights they intended the crime to be pinned on somebody else.

2) They didn't send in the Basement Tapes. They address their parents, and pretend to be their parents. If they were trying to be victims, and didn't expect cops at their house, the tapes were for their parents. The Nixon Tape was also for the parents, so this is consistent.


Worse, in the Basement Tapes he leaves out Clues, which makes no sense if who did the crime was supposed to be obvious.

This is a comprehensive theory of the crime. You're just gonna bring up new things and pretend they haven't been thought about, instead of responding to the points already laid out, for fear of not having the bullying story.  That's not a sign of intelligence, it's a sign of desperation.


Last post because dear god this is a fucking autistic thread.

1: I brought it up because Harris threw it on the ground. If he was intending on pinning the crime on mysterious terrorists, then he wouldn't have thrown it to the ground. Idk why he was wearing it in the first place, but my point is that if he were hiding his identity, he wouldn't remove the thing hiding said identity.

2: If the tapes were indeed intended only for their parents, then I'd be shocked if the parents didn't send in the tapes themselves, or bring them up during their depositions.

3: *trolling

Yes. I am bringing things up you likely have considered, but disregarded because you believe in this theory so hard. That's called refuting an argument. Your theory is gay, and so are you.

_________________
Become a techno-barbarian today and get a free catgirl! You need to kill at least one jew to qualify. Alternatives include foxgirls and regular waifus. She will always be loyal, so treat her good.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman


Posts : 800
Contribution Points : 81947
Forum Reputation : 1491
Join date : 2018-07-27

*Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library   *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2023 7:25 pm

Protip genius: most if not all of those witnesses - who didn't know who they were anyway, were supposed to be dead.

Your questions are softballs, like the tapes being because they wanted the parents to know before the investigation knew - hence they weren't sent to the news (and hence the parents were calling 911). A "visual suicide note".

And you literally granted that the balaclava is evidence they wanted the crime pegged on somebody else. You can't get any dumber than granting the point you are supposedly refuting.

Further, it's not refuting a theory to show it has a cost. All theories have costs weighed against benefits.   However, the usual theory of Columbine has so many costs that it's unsustainable, and you've failed to show even one cost for the alternative, and are obviously ignoring all the benefits desperate to find one.  So you look silly, and that's only more confirmation that one has undermined a shibboleth.

That they wanted to be confused for victims is why they ultimately were - why the 15 crosses rather than 13. Why the copycats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





*Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library   *Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
*Rare* Leaked Photos Of Leftover Crickets Next To E&D In The Library
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» What happened to leaked photos of the victims?
» rare photos of dylan????
» Library Photos
» Are there photos of the library before 4/20?
» 50+ rare new photos of Cassie Bernall.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: