Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.

Go down 
+38
hermit
Prince_Bren
Krieg
Vluptune
Sabratha
i hate chris watts
incelgnorance
theartofwar
REBDOMINE99
Dyngus
HoloKaustDenier
Xtina
Employer_Square
Maboroshi
distant99
Mr Bubbless
itsokaytoeatfish
GrayFox
Screamingophelia
Draw_It_White
Koltin
Ligeya
Adzybear
Primate Murder
diabolus
Luci
dyonqqr
cowardlycorpse
HanShotFirst
Jenn
QuestionMark
lognifiiskurk
yash buddha
Killisaki
Kinkeloukaitis
margaflor
Sufficient-weight
<<-reBKa->>
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 94396
Forum Reputation : 774

Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 12:46 pm

@dyonqqr wrote:
When I get in a life circumstance to write letters without friends or family knowing, I'm considering writing him, if that's allowed. I know nothing about sending letters to jail, but I know it's been done before. If I do, it'll certainly be interesting.

"Hey, remember dyonqqr? We worked on that shooter collage. How's life treating you?"

Yes, you are allowed to write letters to inmates. You just need to know the name/address of the jail and his inmate number (which should be pretty easy to find out).

I've thought about writing a letter to Kip Kinkel or Nikolas Cruz in the past but Ivan threw a big fit about it, so I never ended up doing it. Now that I don't have to deal with his bullshit anymore, maybe I'll finally be able to do it. Lol, sorry for the rant.

But yes, you will be able to write letters to him.

QuestionMark, margaflor, Mr Bubbless and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 74443
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:50 pm

@Jenn wrote:
@dyonqqr wrote:
When I get in a life circumstance to write letters without friends or family knowing, I'm considering writing him, if that's allowed. I know nothing about sending letters to jail, but I know it's been done before. If I do, it'll certainly be interesting.

"Hey, remember dyonqqr? We worked on that shooter collage. How's life treating you?"

Yes, you are allowed to write letters to inmates. You just need to know the name/address of the jail and his inmate number (which should be pretty easy to find out).

I've thought about writing a letter to Kip Kinkel or Nikolas Cruz in the past but Ivan threw a big fit about it, so I never ended up doing it. Now that I don't have to deal with his bullshit anymore, maybe I'll finally be able to do it. Lol, sorry for the rant.

So he was a proper helmet in real life as well as on the internet then?

REBDOMINE99 likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 6:04 pm

@Draw_It_White wrote:
@Jenn wrote:
@dyonqqr wrote:

Huh?

Luci
Top Contributor
Luci

Contribution Points : 16971
Forum Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 11:57 pm

Sooo..... ED already made an article about Hayden. I don't know what to feel :/
https://encyclopediadramatica.online/Hayden_Jagst

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down
View user profile
distant99

distant99

Contribution Points : 3130
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2021 1:06 am

@Jenn wrote:
@dyonqqr wrote:

He sounds like one big mess to have to deal with, I'm sorry you were put in a position like that. I've been in a similar controlling situation and it's horrible.

Out of interest, if you know anything - is it possible to write to inmates in a different country? I've always been interested in writing to similar people but obviously wasn't of age, now I'm just stuck on whether I actually want to do it or not. Maybe it should be the least of my worries when communicating with someone like that, but I've always been worried about being tracked down/stalked by an inmate because I'm female.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
distant99

distant99

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2021 1:36 am

He only just graduated a few weeks ago.

I wonder if he believes what he did was worth it.

Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 192592308_10225897433130762_5289345245640136647_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=09cbfe&_nc_ohc=XAQWI1wMM9oAX_GjPK7&_nc_ht=scontent.fbrs4-2

Employer_Square and dyonqqr like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luci
Top Contributor
Luci

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2021 3:23 am

@HURRIKANE wrote:
In the ED article they mention he used a .22 hornet for the murder, is this known for sure? Only asking because I was curious myself, and nobody has mentioned that was the rifle used. In his court arraignment they stated a "Ruger rifle" was found in his vehicle.

The picture of the AR that was posted to this thread earlier looks like it could be a Ruger AR-556 but at the same time, it doesn't.

The stock (looks like a Magpul MOE Carbine Stock), muzzle break, handguard, grip, and even lower receiver differ from what the Ruger AR 556 looks like factory new. Sure, he could have swapped out parts to make it look like this (stock, muzzle break, etc), but the lower receiver looking completely different is what puzzles me.

Makes me think he possibly used his fathers rifle from his squad car or just from his fathers personal collection (likely a Ruger AR 556)

I honestly don't know, he never mentioned the caliber of the gun to me.

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maboroshi

Contribution Points : 8087
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2021 3:54 am

@distant99 wrote:

Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 192592308_10225897433130762_5289345245640136647_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=09cbfe&_nc_ohc=XAQWI1wMM9oAX_GjPK7&_nc_ht=scontent.fbrs4-2

This smile is so… uneasy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
itsokaytoeatfish

itsokaytoeatfish

Contribution Points : 3457

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2021 8:51 am

Lmao i actually wrote most of the ED page.

QuestionMark and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Employer_Square
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 11005
Forum Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2021 12:22 pm

@itsokaytoeatfish wrote:

Haha nice I added on some stuff too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2021 12:44 pm

@itsokaytoeatfish wrote:
Are you going to behave on the forum this time? I'm OK with letting you have a 2nd chance but if your plan is to be disrespectful and start spamming up the forum again, then you will be banned again.

Luci
Top Contributor
Luci

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2021 2:44 pm

@Maboroshi wrote:
@distant99 wrote:

Guys, plz let's not talk shit about Hayden- yes he did a bad thing but he was struggling and deserved to heal. We should focus on the good times we had with him- not what he did afterwards.

-Jeff Weise

Koltin, REBDOMINE99, Mr Bubbless, Employer_Square, dyonqqr and distant99 like this post

Jenna horse dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2021 6:36 pm

@distant99 wrote:
@Jenn wrote:
@dyonqqr wrote:

He sounds like one big mess to have to deal with, I'm sorry you were put in a position like that. I've been in a similar controlling situation and it's horrible.

Out of interest, if you know anything - is it possible to write to inmates in a different country? I've always been interested in writing to similar people but obviously wasn't of age, now I'm just stuck on whether I actually want to do it or not. Maybe it should be the least of my worries when communicating with someone like that, but I've always been worried about being tracked down/stalked by an inmate because I'm female.
Very, very, terrible to deal with. Any little thing would set him off and then we'd be in fights that would literally last for weeks. One small example - he had me remove the wink face emoji from the forum because one time someone left me a reply with a wink and he went into a rage about it. That's the type of shit I dealt with for 9 LOOOONG years.

He's still running his mouth about me and my forum. Talking about how he's gonna "storm" my forum. Uh, OK? What does that mean? He's also been harassing people on a Tennis forum too cuz they also banned him. He sent me a message last week telling me that if I don't delete the thread that I made about him exposing us, then he wouldn't leave me alone. Whatever. I'm not deleting anything and I'm not scared of him.

Anyhow, I don't see why you shouldn't be able to write to inmates in other countries. As long as you have the proper information and pay the postage to send it.

Me also being female, aside from Ivan, another reason I was hesitant to write to Kinkel or Cruz was having to give them my home address so that they could write back to me. Even though they are in prison, I don't feel comfortable having my name and address floating around in some prison, you know? So if you do decide it's something you wanna do, I would get a PO box first. That way 1. You can use that as your return address and 2. That's the address you can give them to write back to you. And I would give that advice to anyone, not just girls.

I hope that helps you a little bit. Very Happy

Koltin, Sabratha, QuestionMark, Mr Bubbless, rj96, Employer_Square and distant99 like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
distant99

distant99

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2021 6:40 am

@Jenn wrote:
@distant99 wrote:
@Jenn wrote:
@dyonqqr wrote:

Very, very, terrible to deal with. Any little thing would set him off and then we'd be in fights that would literally last for weeks. One small example - he had me remove the wink face emoji from the forum because one time someone left me a reply with a wink and he went into a rage about it. That's the type of shit I dealt with for 9 LOOOONG years.

He's still running his mouth about me and my forum. Talking about how he's gonna "storm" my forum. Uh, OK? What does that mean? He's also been harassing people on a Tennis forum too cuz they also banned him. He sent me a message last week telling me that if I don't delete the thread that I made about him exposing us, then he wouldn't leave me alone. Whatever. I'm not deleting anything and I'm not scared of him.

Anyhow, I don't see why you shouldn't be able to write to inmates in other countries. As long as you have the proper information and pay the postage to send it.

Me also being female, aside from Ivan, another reason I was hesitant to write to Kinkel or Cruz was having to give them my home address so that they could write back to me. Even though they are in prison, I don't feel comfortable having my name and address floating around in some prison, you know? So if you do decide it's something you wanna do, I would get a PO box first. That way 1. You can use that as your return address and 2. That's the address you can give them to write back to you. And I would give that advice to anyone, not just girls.

Wow - what a piece of work. That really reeks of self insecurity, it's embarrassing that he thinks he can 'storm' the forum too lmao.

And thank you, I'll definitely get myself a PO box if I do decide to write. I've read horror stories about writer's addresses being shared among inmates so I'd want to avoid that.

Jenn and QuestionMark like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xtina

Xtina

Contribution Points : 7933
Forum Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2021 7:22 am

This Ivan sounds like a real charmer. I'd love to serve him some whoopass. Self entitled little shit.

Jenn likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 74443
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2021 6:48 am

@Jenn wrote:
@distant99 wrote:
@Jenn wrote:
@dyonqqr wrote:

Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 1f609

It’s returned!

Jenn likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
HoloKaustDenier

Contribution Points : 8580

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2021 7:57 pm

I literally just saw one of that guy's comments in a thread about Sandy Hook just a few minutes ago. Thats so scary to go from seeing him as a normal dude and then as a cold blooded murderer.

REBDOMINE99 likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dyngus

Contribution Points : 18296

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 10:29 am

This is disappointing to see, for his father, the family, and himself. Very needless tragedy. I would urge anyone who finds negative changes in their thought patterns to take breaks from researching crime. Do something else for awhile. Look for healthy ways of dealing with stress. Surrounding yourself with such content regularly can be harmful, especially if you are already vulnerable.

Koltin, QuestionMark, Luci, rj96, Employer_Square and distant99 like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Employer_Square
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2021 9:02 am

@HURRIKANE wrote:
@HURRIKANE wrote:
Makes me think he possibly used his fathers rifle from his squad car or just from his fathers personal collection (likely a Ruger AR 556)

Well.... maybe it was a Ruger 10/22, here is a video of Hayden shooting one at a local indoor range. In the description he mentions that he rented it, but he may have purchased one afterwards. Do we know when he sent those pictures of the rifles to his friends?

Wow I didn’t know he had a second YouTube channel thanks for showing this
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2021 1:34 pm

@HURRIKANE wrote:
Well.... maybe it was a Ruger 10/22, here is a video of Hayden shooting one at a local indoor range. In the description he mentions that he rented it, but he may have purchased one afterwards. Do we know when he sent those pictures of the rifles to his friends?

“I’m going to start expanding my shooting experience in the future.” So, is this confirmation that he was planning something bigger?

Also, the “Proof” video was about this:
Back to top Go down
REBDOMINE99

REBDOMINE99

Contribution Points : 12595

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2021 5:44 pm

@<<-reBKa->> wrote:
Carnifex879 just shot his own father dead and is now in custody.

Proof: https://www.wxyz.com/news/region/livingston-county/father-shot-and-killed-by-18-year-old-son-in-brighton

Victim is Edward Jagst
Carnifexs name is Hayden Jagst

UPDATE ADDED BY JENN:

On Monday, June 21, 2021, at 10:30 AM, forum member @Carnifex879 (real name Hayden Jagst) murdered his father (Edward Jagst) and is now in police custody.

So far, the only details I have is that he shot his father while he was asleep in bed and then left in his car when his sister called 911.

The police got ahold of him and convinced him to pull over, give the police his location so he could turn himself in (which he did) and he's now in police custody.

As more details are made available, I will update this thread or feel free to add any updates you/articles you may find.

Here are a few articles that I've read about this case.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/wayne-county/2021/06/22/canton-police-officer-allegedly-slain-son-brighton-home/5306669001/

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/local/2021/06/22/beloved-canton-police-officer-killed-in-brighton-home-son-in-custody/

https://www.wxyz.com/news/region/livingston-county/father-shot-and-killed-by-18-year-old-son-in-brighton
Omfg are you serious ? I spoke to him a bit n he seemed ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dyonqqr
Top Contributor
dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 16961
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2021 5:52 pm

@REBDOMINE99 wrote:
Join the club. What did you two talk about?

REBDOMINE99 and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
REBDOMINE99

REBDOMINE99

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2021 5:59 pm

@dyonqqr wrote:
@REBDOMINE99 wrote:
Join the club. What did you two talk about?
The kazan massacre n a few other things like he didn't talk in a way tht seemed like he glorifying killers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
REBDOMINE99

REBDOMINE99

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2021 6:50 pm

@Luci wrote:
@Maboroshi wrote:
@distant99 wrote:

Guys, plz let's not talk shit about Hayden- yes he did a bad thing but he was struggling and deserved to heal. We should focus on the good times we had with him- not what he did afterwards.
Yeh i guess all good things must come to an end and its just alot to take in at once knowing someone u knew did such a thing

Luci and Employer_Square like this post

Draw_It_White dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
REBDOMINE99

REBDOMINE99

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2021 5:19 pm

Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Suspec10
Heres his mugshot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
REBDOMINE99

REBDOMINE99

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2021 5:38 pm

And also if anyone ever needs to talk vent or just tell me about anything thats going on you can pm me im always here for everyone

REBDOMINE99

REBDOMINE99

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2021 5:50 pm

@Jenn wrote:
@Draw_It_White wrote:
@Jenn wrote:
@dyonqqr wrote:

Huh?
English slang srry means someone who's a real dick
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xtina

Xtina

Contribution Points : 7933
Forum Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 1:13 am

@REBDOMINE99 wrote:
@Jenn wrote:
@Draw_It_White wrote:
@Jenn wrote:
@dyonqqr wrote:

Huh?
English slang srry means someone who's a real dick
Bell end? Lol

Luci
Top Contributor
Luci

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 12:12 am

Alex213 wrote:
@HURRIKANE wrote:

“I’m going to start expanding my shooting experience in the future.” So, is this confirmation that he was planning something bigger?

Does this mean he owns the account behind the marble video too?

-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 80272
Forum Reputation : 79

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 3:06 am

@Luci wrote:
Alex213 wrote:
@HURRIKANE wrote:

It's possible that he may have owned that account, could ask him but he is in jail.
About the Ruger 10/22 it could have been used, though he could have owned a different .22lr we just don't know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 9:26 pm

@Luci wrote:
It was made on 2012, that channel has to be from Hayden’s father.

Also, this:

It’s so strange that this is available to watch…
Back to top Go down
Employer_Square
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2021 2:34 pm

I am proud to present THE first and only Hayden Jagst/Carnifex879 edit in existence.Behold:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRJ6Sq-H5M4/?utm_medium=copy_link

margaflor, Kinkeloukaitis, REBDOMINE99, dyonqqr, Xtina and incelgnorance like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
yash buddha

yash buddha

Contribution Points : 5727

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2021 8:47 am

@Employer_Square wrote:
I am proud to present THE first and only Hayden Jagst/Carnifex879 edit in existence.Behold:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRJ6Sq-H5M4/?utm_medium=copy_link

We now have this one to add to the collection:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRL-8FJl1gy/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Employer_Square, yash buddha, dyonqqr and Xtina like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
distant99

distant99

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2021 8:35 pm

Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 26466_1386836279232_4244717_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=cdbe9c&_nc_ohc=Q3Frbx2unuIAX-L9Q5b&tn=iV23U5N_NUwcR14F&_nc_ht=scontent.fbrs4-1

Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 19950_1358542931916_4663896_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=cdbe9c&_nc_ohc=WL1ycwhcmusAX_M98qE&_nc_ht=scontent.fbrs4-1

Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 10400719_1085226259170_5555_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=cdbe9c&_nc_ohc=h8tVfwvq5JEAX8HqvPw&_nc_ht=scontent.fbrs4-1

Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 26231266_10215444837542405_6962215951961967597_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=19026a&_nc_ohc=KY2fRSVUm5EAX_4QhY2&_nc_ht=scontent.fbrs4-1

Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 179960416_10225689406610229_2387419585399688002_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=174925&_nc_ohc=LXq3WLh1GvMAX_4GiBj&_nc_ht=scontent.fbrs4-2

Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 192303176_10225892594409797_7488469173774104639_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=174925&_nc_ohc=v9jT9JEdoB0AX-DIfF7&_nc_ht=scontent.fbrs4-1

Found some more pictures of him if I'm fine to share them. I didn't include any with family members in, just him.

This makes me super sad.

There's also a pic with him wearing a Nine Inch Nails shirt from a couple of years ago - I know plenty of people like the band and it doesn't necessarily mean anything, but the fact that he was wearing it then makes me feel like there's some kind of Columbine connection.

Employer_Square, yash buddha and Maboroshi like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Employer_Square
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2021 11:04 pm

@distant99 wrote:
Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 26466_1386836279232_4244717_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=cdbe9c&_nc_ohc=Q3Frbx2unuIAX-L9Q5b&tn=iV23U5N_NUwcR14F&_nc_ht=scontent.fbrs4-1

Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 19950_1358542931916_4663896_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=cdbe9c&_nc_ohc=WL1ycwhcmusAX_M98qE&_nc_ht=scontent.fbrs4-1

Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 10400719_1085226259170_5555_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=cdbe9c&_nc_ohc=h8tVfwvq5JEAX8HqvPw&_nc_ht=scontent.fbrs4-1

Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 26231266_10215444837542405_6962215951961967597_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=19026a&_nc_ohc=KY2fRSVUm5EAX_4QhY2&_nc_ht=scontent.fbrs4-1

Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 179960416_10225689406610229_2387419585399688002_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=174925&_nc_ohc=LXq3WLh1GvMAX_4GiBj&_nc_ht=scontent.fbrs4-2

Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 192303176_10225892594409797_7488469173774104639_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=174925&_nc_ohc=v9jT9JEdoB0AX-DIfF7&_nc_ht=scontent.fbrs4-1

Found some more pictures of him if I'm fine to share them. I didn't include any with family members in, just him.

This makes me super sad.

There's also a pic with him wearing a Nine Inch Nails shirt from a couple of years ago - I know plenty of people like the band and it doesn't necessarily mean anything, but the fact that he was wearing it then makes me feel like there's some kind of Columbine connection.

Thank you for sharing these how did you find them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theartofwar

theartofwar

Contribution Points : 10748

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2021 11:57 pm

feel bad for this family, my heart goes out to them.

Koltin and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
incelgnorance
Banned

Contribution Points : 4653

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2021 11:35 am

Anyone else wondering what the police will think when they find out of his obsession with TJ Lane? They‘ll flip. Well I’m most sure they already know of it, but I wonder if it will impact their decision with the case.

Koltin, REBDOMINE99 and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koltin
Koltin

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2021 12:19 pm

Police are most likely going to be aware of this thread, since they are going to through his computers phones etc.

incelgnorance
Banned

Contribution Points : 4653

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2021 12:25 pm

I hope they know we aren’t all bad people. Sad

Employer_Square and i hate chris watts like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
i hate chris watts

i hate chris watts

Contribution Points : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2021 12:31 pm

damn this guy talked to me on MyAnimeList- why did he have to do this?

also add me on discord plzzzzz: LucidiousOdysseyEdginess#1019
Back to top Go down
View user profile
itsokaytoeatfish

itsokaytoeatfish

Contribution Points : 3457

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2021 6:10 pm

This is his legacy
https://files.catbox.moe/hywuqk.mp4

diabolus, theartofwar, Employer_Square, dyonqqr, Xtina and distant99 like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 71867
Forum Reputation : 155

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 6:53 am

Well, there goes another one, here we go again.

On a forum full of dark and disturbing threads, carnifex's posts appeared pretty normal and even-keeled. I can't recall a single disturbing post made by him. I guess maybe he was more open on private FB groups or discord, but I was never a part of any of that. All I knew about him were his posts here.

They say generals are always ready to win the last war. When I first joined the old forums, I thought the next shooter will be someone like E&D. Then I was on the lookout for the bombastic pretentious Auvinen types. Next I realized its the quirky, strange Lanza types who might be the next shooter.

Now? It can literally be anyone. I won't be surprised even if the next one will prove to be Lporter101 or Jenn.

🎵 It can be you 🎵
🎵 it can be me 🎵
🎵 nothing left to do 🎵
🎵 just wait and see 🎵

I guess I don't have any "astonishment points" left in me at this point. I've seen it all.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland

Last edited by Sabratha on Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:02 am; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabratha

Sabratha

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 6:54 am

@Jenn wrote:
Any little thing would set him off and then we'd be in fights that would literally last for weeks. One small example - he had me remove the wink face emoji from the forum because one time someone left me a reply with a wink and he went into a rage about it. That's the type of shit I dealt with for 9 LOOOONG years.

High time to bring back that wink face emoji, ne?

Employer_Square likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vluptune
Banned

Contribution Points : 3137

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 7:08 am

@Sabratha wrote:
it can be me

foreshadowing??  affraid

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabratha

Sabratha

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 7:14 am

@Vluptune wrote:
@Sabratha wrote:
it can be me

foreshadowing??  affraid

Been there, done that before.

Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Shl-bullettime01

Told ya', I've seen it all.

Employer_Square, Maboroshi, distant99 and Vluptune like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vluptune
Banned

Contribution Points : 3137

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 7:18 am

@Sabratha wrote:
Been there, done that before.

love all the little references in bullet time

Sabratha, diabolus, MilverSoxie and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koltin
Koltin

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 7:35 am

I am pretty sure if Ivan did do a shooting most of us wouldn't be surprised.

Jenn, QuestionMark, Mr Bubbless, Employer_Square, incelgnorance, Vluptune and i hate chris watts like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
i hate chris watts

i hate chris watts

Contribution Points : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 11:34 am

@Koltin wrote:

true

the most i can hope for that guy is to get mental help and quit being a prick- but people like that can't change, they refuse too unfortunately and the spectacle on discord a few nights ago proved it.

also add me on discord plzzzzz: LucidiousOdysseyEdginess#1019
Back to top Go down
View user profile
distant99

distant99

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 12:00 pm

@Employer_Square wrote:
@distant99 wrote:

This makes me super sad.

Thank you for sharing these how did you find them?

I found these through his mum's Facebook, which I obviously won't be sharing on here, but it's pretty easy to find. I imagine she will private it quite soon though.

Employer_Square likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 90680
Forum Reputation : 2925

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 12:32 pm

@Koltin wrote:

I heard someone say a while ago that he was Australian, so I'd be slightly astonished he'd be able to get a gun, lol.

I think he's too chickenshit to do a shooting though. More likely he's just going to look for some other vulnerable young woman to abuse.

Koltin, Employer_Square and i hate chris watts like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next