Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.

Go down 
+38
hermit
Prince_Bren
Krieg
Vluptune
Sabratha
i hate chris watts
incelgnorance
theartofwar
REBDOMINE99
Dyngus
HoloKaustDenier
Xtina
Employer_Square
Maboroshi
distant99
Mr Bubbless
itsokaytoeatfish
GrayFox
Screamingophelia
Draw_It_White
Koltin
Ligeya
Adzybear
Primate Murder
diabolus
Luci
dyonqqr
cowardlycorpse
HanShotFirst
Jenn
QuestionMark
lognifiiskurk
yash buddha
Killisaki
Kinkeloukaitis
margaflor
Sufficient-weight
<<-reBKa->>
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
i hate chris watts

i hate chris watts

Contribution Points : 3059
Forum Reputation : 0

Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 9:37 am

@QuestionMark wrote:
@Koltin wrote:
I am pretty sure if Ivan did do a shooting most of us wouldn't be surprised.

I heard someone say a while ago that he was Australian, so I'd be slightly astonished he'd be able to get a gun, lol.

I think he's too chickenshit to do a shooting though. More likely he's just going to look for some other vulnerable young woman to abuse.

yea, he literally spammed the discord and trolled me for being friends with hayden because i looked like an easy target to him

guy needs help badly

also add me on discord plzzzzz: LucidiousOdysseyEdginess#1019

QuestionMark and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 94596
Forum Reputation : 774

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 10:08 am

@i hate chris watts wrote:
@Koltin wrote:

true

the most i can hope for that guy is to get mental help and quit being a prick- but people like that can't change, they refuse too unfortunately and the spectacle on discord a few nights ago proved it.
That was not really Ivan on Discord the other night. It was someone pretending to be him. He'd never, in a million years, apologize to me for anything. And in fact, he's still talking shit about a lot of the members here. Including you. He says you and Rebdomine99 are gonna be the next school shooters and ThatB!tch and I are serial killers lol.

So yea, that was just some other troll pretending to be Ivan.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
i hate chris watts

i hate chris watts

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 10:17 am

@Jenn wrote:
@Koltin wrote:

true

the most i can hope for that guy is to get mental help and quit being a prick- but people like that can't change, they refuse too unfortunately and the spectacle on discord a few nights ago proved it.
That was not really Ivan on Discord the other night. It was someone pretending to be him. He'd never, in a million years, apologize to me for anything. And in fact, he's still talking shit about a lot of the members here. Including you. He says you and Rebdomine99 are gonna be the next school shooters and ThatB!tch and I are serial killers lol.

lmao- i knew someone would say i'm the next school shooter lmao- dunno why he thinks that tho. idk how anyone here is evil- where is he even talking shit at? me and rebdomine99 never even knew the guy that well, no need to shittalk on us all- ivan.

ofc it had to be a troll tho, it seemed really fake. the apology did. i suppose it was the work of the "supertrolls"?

QuestionMark and REBDOMINE99 like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Employer_Square
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 11205
Forum Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 11:06 am

@distant99 wrote:
@Employer_Square wrote:
@distant99 wrote:
Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 26466_1386836279232_4244717_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=cdbe9c&_nc_ohc=Q3Frbx2unuIAX-L9Q5b&tn=iV23U5N_NUwcR14F&_nc_ht=scontent.fbrs4-1

Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 19950_1358542931916_4663896_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=cdbe9c&_nc_ohc=WL1ycwhcmusAX_M98qE&_nc_ht=scontent.fbrs4-1

Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 10400719_1085226259170_5555_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=cdbe9c&_nc_ohc=h8tVfwvq5JEAX8HqvPw&_nc_ht=scontent.fbrs4-1

Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 26231266_10215444837542405_6962215951961967597_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=19026a&_nc_ohc=KY2fRSVUm5EAX_4QhY2&_nc_ht=scontent.fbrs4-1

Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 179960416_10225689406610229_2387419585399688002_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=174925&_nc_ohc=LXq3WLh1GvMAX_4GiBj&_nc_ht=scontent.fbrs4-2

Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 192303176_10225892594409797_7488469173774104639_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=174925&_nc_ohc=v9jT9JEdoB0AX-DIfF7&_nc_ht=scontent.fbrs4-1

Found some more pictures of him if I'm fine to share them. I didn't include any with family members in, just him.

This makes me super sad.

There's also a pic with him wearing a Nine Inch Nails shirt from a couple of years ago - I know plenty of people like the band and it doesn't necessarily mean anything, but the fact that he was wearing it then makes me feel like there's some kind of Columbine connection.

Thank you for sharing these how did you find them?

I found these through his mum's Facebook, which I obviously won't be sharing on here, but it's pretty easy to find. I imagine she will private it quite soon though.

Very cool and yeah you’re probably right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krieg

Krieg

Contribution Points : 37701
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 11:37 am

Haven't been here in like a year or so, especially since I left the true crime community for good but damn sorry to hear about Carnifex. Also Jenn and all the other members: When someone says something that seems off or they express suicidal and/or homicidal thoughts on here be very careful and report it to the mods. I'm not saying the everyone that is a member of this website is a future school shooter/killer but I'm pretty sure there are members here that are susceptible to commit something like that. I know that obviously you can't know for sure and you can only do so much to prevent the next mass shooting but well... To anyone that is thinking of commiting something like that: get help. If you don't all you will get is a life of Hell in a concrete cell for the rest of your life, gonna make your family members life a living Hell and if that won't stop you then I don't know what to say.

Jenn, Employer_Square, distant99 and i hate chris watts like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 72067
Forum Reputation : 155

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 12:13 pm

@Jenn wrote:
And in fact, he's still talking shit about a lot of the members here.

I wouldn't be the egocentric that you all know and love if I did not ask: Did he say anything about me? Or is he too scared? Twisted Evil

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i hate chris watts

i hate chris watts

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 12:23 pm

@Sabratha wrote:
@Jenn wrote:

I wouldn't be the egocentric that you all know and love if I did not ask: Did he say anything about me? Or is he too scared? Twisted Evil

bruh if he says shit about you or jenn... man, he's lucky i make sure my friends keep me on a leash and in check.

i'm a simp- i won't allow anything to happen to you or jenn. nuh uh, he ain't gettin' away with being a dick. if he threatens jenn or anyone here i will report him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 80592
Forum Reputation : 129

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 12:58 pm

@Sabratha wrote:
@Jenn wrote:

No, not you specifically, he has grudges on other people.

i hate chris watts

i hate chris watts

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 12:59 pm

@Koltin wrote:
@Sabratha wrote:
@Jenn wrote:

but what did they ever do to him? :<

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 80592
Forum Reputation : 129

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 1:19 pm

@Koltin wrote:
@Sabratha wrote:
@Jenn wrote:

this was after he tried to "expose" the forum.

Employer_Square
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 8:14 pm

@Koltin wrote:
@Koltin wrote:
@Sabratha wrote:
@Jenn wrote:

Did he mention what exactly he was going to”expose”?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xtina

Xtina

Contribution Points : 8218
Forum Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 12:17 am

@Employer_Square wrote:
@Koltin wrote:
@Koltin wrote:
@Sabratha wrote:
@Jenn wrote:

Did he mention what exactly he was going to”expose”?

Just his small dick.

Jenn, QuestionMark and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xtina

Xtina

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 12:22 am

Jen wrote:
and ThatB!tch and I are serial killers lol.

Oh really? I wouldn't hesitate to make him my next victim.

Hey Ivan pull yourself away from the PC, get off your fat ass, trudge up the stairs from your parents dark basement and go get a life.

Jenn and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 3:48 am

@Sabratha wrote:
On a forum full of dark and disturbing threads, carnifex's posts appeared pretty normal and even-keeled. I can't recall a single disturbing post made by him. I guess maybe he was more open on private FB groups or discord, but I was never a part of any of that. All I knew about him were his posts here.

Some of his posts are pretty disturbing in hindsight, but the same could be said about virtually anyone here had they turned out to be a killer. My guess is that the next one will be the seemingly happiest and most wholesome person on the forum. If someone here seems unusually cheerful and never complains about homicidal and suicidal thoughts, do not hesitate to report them.

@Sabratha wrote:
When I first joined the old forums, I thought the next shooter will be someone like E&D. Then I was on the lookout for the bombastic pretentious Auvinen types. Next I realized its the quirky, strange Lanza types who might be the next shooter.

Now? It can literally be anyone. I won't be surprised even if the next one will prove to be Lporter101 or Jenn.

🎵 It can be you 🎵
🎵 it can be me 🎵
🎵 nothing left to do 🎵
🎵 just wait and see 🎵

AU where Dave Cullen gets shot by Lynn Ann and everyone blames Lporter

Lol, maybe there should be a “10 reasons why I will never become a mass shooter” thread.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 7:30 am

morgenroede wrote:
Some of his posts are pretty disturbing in hindsight, but the same could be said about virtually anyone here had they turned out to be a killer.

I think some of my posts would appear more disturbing than his.

morgenroede wrote:
Lol, maybe there should be a “10 reasons why I will never become a mass shooter” thread.

Would make sense.
< - - - wrote the person who created the "What would they blame in your case?" thread

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabratha

Sabratha

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 8:17 am

@Luci wrote:
@diabolus wrote:

omg... it's really him... damn, this is all so fucking depressing, i miss him and i wish i could've gone back and did something to help him for the better...

Speaking of coincidences... his attorney is named Walsh.

Dylan: "Fuck you Walsh!"

Shut up Dylan, this ain't funny.

QuestionMark, REBDOMINE99 and Xtina like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 8:36 am

@Sabratha wrote:
@Jenn wrote:

No, only the members who talk badly about him or the ones who stick up for me. According to him, we're either "the next shooters" or "serial killers" and we all sit around smoking crystal meth. I really don't know where his obsession with crystal meth came from? Maybe he's been cooking it up in his dad's basement or something. Who knows?

PS - It's back! Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 3108413506

@Xtina - Please don't make me laugh! I have a migraine and it hurts like hell when I laugh.

margaflor, REBDOMINE99 and Xtina like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vluptune
Banned

Contribution Points : 3337

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 4:03 pm

@Jenn wrote:
we all sit around smoking crystal meth

he ain't wrong  Shocked

QuestionMark, diabolus, MilverSoxie, Employer_Square and incelgnorance like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 74668
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2021 12:52 am

@Jenn wrote:
@Koltin wrote:

true

Where is he posting stuff about board members?

REBDOMINE99 likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
REBDOMINE99

REBDOMINE99

Contribution Points : 12795

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2021 7:44 am

@Jenn wrote:
@Koltin wrote:

true

PAHAAA HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW ME you can't just assume and accuse people of planning a school shooting 

Employer_Square likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xtina

Xtina

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2021 11:14 am

@REBDOMINE99 wrote:
@Jenn wrote:
@Koltin wrote:

true

PAHAAA HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW ME you can't just assume and accuse people of planning a school shooting 
Seems as though logic and brains go out the window with the turd called Ivan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lognifiiskurk
Top Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 35089
Forum Reputation : 150

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2021 4:09 pm

From a couple days ago but an evaluation has been ordered for Hayden to see if he is fit to stand trial:
https://www.whmi.com/news/article/evaluation-ordered-brighton-teen-charged-dads-murder

QuestionMark, Employer_Square and Sufficient-weight like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Employer_Square
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2021 5:04 pm

@lognifiiskurk wrote:
From a couple days ago but an evaluation has been ordered for Hayden to see if he is fit to stand trial:
https://www.whmi.com/news/article/evaluation-ordered-brighton-teen-charged-dads-murder
Thanks for posting this dude I was just wondering if we were gonna get any updates soon.I personally think he will stand trial,because in the 6th months I knew him he was one of the most reasonable and levelheaded people I’ve ever known and there’s no doubt in my mind he is clinically and legally sane.I just hope we’ll get a trial at least.

Ligeya dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
REBDOMINE99

REBDOMINE99

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2021 3:23 am

@Employer_Square wrote:
@lognifiiskurk wrote:
Thanks for posting this dude I was just wondering if we were gonna get any updates soon.I personally think he will stand trial,because in the 6th months I knew him he was one of the most reasonable and levelheaded people I’ve ever known and there’s no doubt in my mind he is clinically and legally sane.I just hope we’ll get a trial at least.
If he tries to act insane or crazy they'll sniff it out. And it's obvious he had built up anger and resentment that he tried to conceal for years because you don't just wake up one day wanting to murder your own dad. I'm saying this has probably been years in the making.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Employer_Square
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2021 6:33 am

@REBDOMINE99 wrote:
@Employer_Square wrote:
@lognifiiskurk wrote:
If he tries to act insane or crazy they'll sniff it out. And it's obvious he had built up anger and resentment that he tried to conceal for years because you don't just wake up one day wanting to murder your own dad. I'm saying this has probably been years in the making.
Oh definitely his life was never the same after middle school I can tell you that.I’m sure his dad had a lot to do with that and I’m hoping a trial will reveal more information.

lognifiiskurk and REBDOMINE99 like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lognifiiskurk
Top Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2021 3:27 pm

I think him condemning mass shooters probably throws out the narrative that he didn't know it was wrong because he condemned others for doing (almost) the same thing as him.

QuestionMark, Mr Bubbless and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Employer_Square
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2021 6:27 pm

@lognifiiskurk wrote:
I think him condemning mass shooters probably throws out the narrative that he didn't know it was wrong because he condemned others for doing (almost) the same thing as him.
I feel like he did that to be inconspicuous rather than actually thinking what they did was wrong but regardless he’s nowhere near insane.

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince_Bren

Prince_Bren

Contribution Points : 6065

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2021 3:39 am

@dyonqqr wrote:
His usernames, that I can find:
hj_4203 (Instagram)
xalvador_1748 (Reddit)
Someone Random (Youtube)
True Crime Archive (Youtube, deleted)
Xalvador789 (MyAnimeList)
HunterXHunter78 (Deviantart and Crunchyroll)
Carnifex879 (This forum)
Hayden Jagst (Facebook)
TJ Lane (Facebook, old name on this forum, I think)
throwaway42378910 (Reddit)
xerotolerance879 (Reddit, banned for a Christchurch meme)
Yolo Swag 69 (Discord)
xerotolerance879 (TheRedPill, seems to have been deleted, but I'm not sure how that site works.)
Hayden Jagst (Prezi)
xalvador 88 (Youtube)

I remember a comment on a Mr. Anime video, "imagine being killed by your weaboo son." I can't believe it happened again.
Ban tactical assault weebs.
Edit: Added links and more accounts discovered by other users.

Wow, I used to talk to him on the discord chat :/ It's really sad that people end up losing their shit and doing this.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Employer_Square
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2021 8:50 am

@Prince_Bren wrote:
@dyonqqr wrote:
His usernames, that I can find:
hj_4203 (Instagram)
xalvador_1748 (Reddit)
Someone Random (Youtube)
True Crime Archive (Youtube, deleted)
Xalvador789 (MyAnimeList)
HunterXHunter78 (Deviantart and Crunchyroll)
Carnifex879 (This forum)
Hayden Jagst (Facebook)
TJ Lane (Facebook, old name on this forum, I think)
throwaway42378910 (Reddit)
xerotolerance879 (Reddit, banned for a Christchurch meme)
Yolo Swag 69 (Discord)
xerotolerance879 (TheRedPill, seems to have been deleted, but I'm not sure how that site works.)
Hayden Jagst (Prezi)
xalvador 88 (Youtube)

I remember a comment on a Mr. Anime video, "imagine being killed by your weaboo son." I can't believe it happened again.
Ban tactical assault weebs.
Edit: Added links and more accounts discovered by other users.

Wow, I used to talk to him on the discord chat :/ It's really sad that people end up losing their shit and doing this.
Same dude I knew the guy for 6 months on Discord after I met him on the forum discord server on January 9th.For a two month period from late March to the start of June I talked to him practically everyday in a few different TCC servers and i got to know him very well.The worst part about this,in my opinion,is that I may never be able to talk to him again,and all I wanna do is say my goodbyes and wish him the best in the future.

REBDOMINE99 likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabratha

Sabratha

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2021 11:46 pm

@Employer_Square wrote:
The worst part about this,in my opinion,is that I may never be able to talk to him again,and all I wanna do is say my goodbyes and wish him the best in the future.

🎵 Write him a letter, send it by mail 🎵
🎵 Send it in care of Birmingham jail 🎵
🎵 Birmingham jail dear, Birmingham jail 🎵
🎵 Send it in care of Birmingham jail 🎵

Koltin, REBDOMINE99, Employer_Square and Vluptune like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
hermit

hermit

Contribution Points : 4131
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 1:00 pm

Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Hayden10

he did it for the nookie

Koltin, QuestionMark, lognifiiskurk, Employer_Square, incelgnorance and Vluptune like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
incelgnorance
Banned

Contribution Points : 4853

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 1:05 pm

@hermit wrote:
Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Hayden10

he did it for the nookie

Omg rare Hayden Jagst FOIA… but we all know his real motive was feet.

Koltin, QuestionMark, diabolus, daisylee671, REBDOMINE99, Employer_Square, Vluptune and hermit like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Employer_Square
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 2:32 pm

Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 89820510

QuestionMark, diabolus, Killisaki, lognifiiskurk, REBDOMINE99, Xtina, incelgnorance and hermit like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jollyhelpful

Jollyhelpful

Contribution Points : 43182
Forum Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 6:51 pm

I'm not sure what's more disconcerting; The fact that this has happened yet again, or that I am becoming less and less surprised each time?

Koltin likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince_Bren

Prince_Bren

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2021 4:07 am

@Jollyhelpful wrote:
I'm not sure what's more disconcerting; The fact that this has happened yet again, or that I am becoming less and less surprised each time?

I think a huge issue is that we live in a society that tells us to swallow our problems, rather than speak about them.
I have to wonder why it got to this point for him, why didn't he message one of the people on here to speak about it; why was it easier to kill his father than to vent to someone about his issues?

Maybe we should make it more blatant that there ARE people to speak to; maybe that will stop the next murder being committed by a member of this forum?

I am all ears.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince_Bren

Prince_Bren

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2021 4:09 am

@Jenn wrote:
I don't have any confirmation yet that this is the same person.

If I get confirmation, I will make a post about it.

Damn, I hope it's not.

Yes, THAT as well.

Xtina

Xtina

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2021 4:47 am

@Prince_Bren wrote:
@Jollyhelpful wrote:

I think a huge issue is that we live in a society that tells us to swallow our problems, rather than speak about them.
I have to wonder why it got to this point for him, why didn't he message one of the people on here to speak about it; why was it easier to kill his father than to vent to someone about his issues?

Maybe we should make it more blatant that there ARE people to speak to; maybe that will stop the next murder being committed by a member of this forum?

I am all ears.
Afraid of being judged maybe. But yes I've said this on other threads too, anyone can talk to me if they need someone to just listen. I do it on FB, been told I should be a counselor but I just know what it's like to have no one to confide in.

Employer_Square
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2021 7:16 am

@Prince_Bren wrote:
@Jollyhelpful wrote:

I am all ears.

He did open up to me about some of the problems he had since the first day I met him including his homicidal thoughts that developed when he was younger which I incorrectly thought,at the time,he no longer had.All I knew about his parents was that they were divorced though.He never mentioned them at all.

Sabratha and incelgnorance like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabratha

Sabratha

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2021 12:26 pm

@Prince_Bren wrote:

I see your point and there are certainly shooters who might have been "retrieved" from the brink of abyss if they had someone to talk to.

Having said that, I am far from claiming that all the world's problems can be fixed if only we would listen and communicate properly. I think if we would get Cho, Lanza, Eric Harris and Breivik and have them sit around and talk for 6 months straight - none of it would be of my help.

At some point you can talk or write about the things that bug you, but then you get to a point where you realize that the talk doesn't make them go away in the slightest.

You get up, brush your teeth. You go work, talk to 20 different people who really seem to care. You evaluate 20 other people who just hope you won't notice their crooked ways. You get up, stretch your bones, look out the window to see nothing going on. So you end the shift. You see that, as everyday, there is nothing on TV. You make dinner, eat go to the toilet. Wash the dishes, go for a walk. Buy groceries, check the account, pay the rent. The weather man is again wrong. Your significant other again tells you that everything is amazing. The politicians again speak gibberish on the news. People again keep saying the world will end tomorrow - they said the same thing yesterday and the day before that. So you listen to some podcasts, play a game, read a book and go to bed. Then you get up, brush your teeth... round and round it goes.

I think that's part of what people with clinical depression go through, but the other part is just this constant mundane flood of nether-sad-neither-happy pointlessness that just goes on and on and on. And you can't get away.

And everyday it's the same old thing. I guess sometimes I'm just tired. But at some point I will be tired of being tired.

You can talk about it all ya want, see how much good that will do.

🎵 Cause' how many times can you wake up in this comicbook and plant flowers? 🎵

QuestionMark, Dyngus and Mr Bubbless like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
distant99

distant99

Contribution Points : 3330

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2021 2:57 pm

@Employer_Square wrote:

Here’s an edited version of the picture I mentioned.I made it significantly brighter so it’s easier to see.

Is it really appropriate to have photos of his sister on here? He made the choice to do what he did and in doing that he consented to have other people post his photos. She was dragged into this against her will and I'm sure as an adult she would not want to look up her name or reverse search the image and find people on here talking about her. She is a victim in all this.

diabolus
Top Contributor
diabolus

Contribution Points : 25645
Forum Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2021 3:05 pm

I wonder if the police have gone through his thousands of feet pics yet. Hope they bring that shit up at the trial

QuestionMark, Primate Murder, lognifiiskurk, REBDOMINE99, Vluptune and garbagetalker1 like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lognifiiskurk
Top Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2021 3:31 pm

@diabolus wrote:
I wonder if the police have gone through his thousands of feet pics yet. Hope they bring that shit up at the trial
The horror of having to sort through every badly photoshopped feet pic, every single deviantart favourite of his would just make you lose your soul.

Koltin, QuestionMark, margaflor and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
REBDOMINE99

REBDOMINE99

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2021 3:58 pm

@lognifiiskurk wrote:
@diabolus wrote:
The horror of having to sort through every badly photoshopped feet pic, every single deviantart favourite of his would just make you lose your soul.
I'd be deeply traumatized 😂😂😂😂😂

Back to top Go down
View user profile
REBDOMINE99

REBDOMINE99

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2021 4:00 pm

@distant99 wrote:
@Employer_Square wrote:

Here’s an edited version of the picture I mentioned.I made it significantly brighter so it’s easier to see.

Is it really appropriate to have photos of his sister on here? He made the choice to do what he did and in doing that he consented to have other people post his photos. She was dragged into this against her will and I'm sure as an adult she would not want to look up her name or reverse search the image and find people on here talking about her. She is a victim in all this.
FUCKINGHELL calm down it's one picture

Koltin, Ligeya, distant99 and incelgnorance dislike this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 91021
Forum Reputation : 2925

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2021 4:21 pm

@Prince_Bren wrote:

I feel like @Sabratha sort of went over this already but I don't think it was a lack of people to talk to in his life that led to him doing this. I think it's quite telling that he didn't open up to anyone, or at least not to an extent that seems like it helped. Perhaps what he wanted wasn't to vent.

Sabratha and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince_Bren

Prince_Bren

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2021 4:53 pm

@Sabratha wrote:
@Prince_Bren wrote:

I see your point and there are certainly shooters who might have been "retrieved" from the brink of abyss if they had someone to talk to.

Having said that, I am far from claiming that all the world's problems can be fixed if only we would listen and communicate properly. I think if we would get Cho, Lanza, Eric Harris and Breivik and have them sit around and talk for 6 months straight - none of it would be of my help.

At some point you can talk or write about the things that bug you, but then you get to a point where you realize that the talk doesn't make them go away in the slightest.

You get up, brush your teeth. You go work, talk to 20 different people who really seem to care. You evaluate 20 other people who just hope you won't notice their crooked ways. You get up, stretch your bones, look out the window to see nothing going on. So you end the shift. You see that, as everyday, there is nothing on TV. You make dinner, eat go to the toilet. Wash the dishes, go for a walk. Buy groceries, check the account, pay the rent. The weather man is again wrong. Your significant other again tells you that everything is amazing. The politicians again speak gibberish on the news. People again keep saying the world will end tomorrow - they said the same thing yesterday and the day before that. So you listen to some podcasts, play a game, read a book and go to bed. Then you get up, brush your teeth... round and round it goes.

I think that's part of what people with clinical depression go through, but the other part is just this constant mundane flood of nether-sad-neither-happy pointlessness that just goes on and on and on. And you can't get away.

And everyday it's the same old thing. I guess sometimes I'm just tired. But at some point I will be tired of being tired.

Well hmm.. It's difficult to help someone work around or completely remove obstacles in a constructive way if they never tell you what the obstacles are in the first place. So I can't say I completely agree. Obviously we will never know because those people are dead. There's no digging around in their brains to find out. On the other hand, THIS guy is still alive; and we have no idea what drove him to kill his father. Speculatively, he may have been living in an environment that he had no escape from and felt there was no other way, but we will never know.

You can talk about it all ya want, see how much good that will do.

🎵 Cause' how many times can you wake up in this comicbook and plant flowers? 🎵

Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2021 11:11 pm

@REBDOMINE99 wrote:
@distant99 wrote:
@Employer_Square wrote:

FUCKINGHELL calm down it's one picture
Yes, but she is still a minor in real life and she is a victim who lost her father. So for those reasons, I have removed the image. If you would like to edit her out of it and repost it, that would be fine. But please do not post photos of his sister/mother on the forum. Thank you, everyone!

Ligeya, distant99 and incelgnorance like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 13837
Forum Reputation : 377

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2021 4:57 am

[REDACTED]

Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

QuestionMark and lognifiiskurk like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vluptune
Banned

Contribution Points : 3337

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2021 5:34 am

@Mr Bubbless wrote:
@lognifiiskurk wrote:

I have a suspicion that half the people cussing out mass killers in the comments are actually future mass murderers trying to fly under the feds radar. I can't tell you how many people I've seen with the most damning post history on reddit who try to cover their tracks by insulting the shooters when it's completely irrelevant to the conversation.
redditors in general are robots who compulsively vocalize their immediate emotional response to every single little iddy biddy tiddy thing they see. oh, that guy killed people? better call him a fat dumbass even though he'll never see my comment because he's dead or in prison. 

carnifex hated redditors cussing out mass killers btw. he even made a meme about it.

QuestionMark, Mr Bubbless and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Employer_Square
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2021 8:52 am

@Vluptune wrote:
@Mr Bubbless wrote:
@lognifiiskurk wrote:

I have a suspicion that half the people cussing out mass killers in the comments are actually future mass murderers trying to fly under the feds radar. I can't tell you how many people I've seen with the most damning post history on reddit who try to cover their tracks by insulting the shooters when it's completely irrelevant to the conversation.
redditors in general are robots who compulsively vocalize their immediate emotional response to every single little iddy biddy tiddy thing they see. oh, that guy killed people? better call him a fat dumbass even though he'll never see my comment because he's dead or in prison. 

carnifex hated redditors cussing out mass killers btw. he even made a meme about it.

Haha yeah i remember that meme.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next