Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.

Go down 
+38
hermit
Prince_Bren
Krieg
Vluptune
Sabratha
i hate chris watts
incelgnorance
theartofwar
REBDOMINE99
Dyngus
HoloKaustDenier
Xtina
Employer_Square
Maboroshi
distant99
Mr Bubbless
itsokaytoeatfish
GrayFox
Screamingophelia
Draw_It_White
Koltin
Ligeya
Adzybear
Primate Murder
diabolus
Luci
dyonqqr
cowardlycorpse
HanShotFirst
Jenn
QuestionMark
lognifiiskurk
yash buddha
Killisaki
Kinkeloukaitis
margaflor
Sufficient-weight
<<-reBKa->>
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Employer_Square
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 10455
Forum Reputation : 29

Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2021 12:06 pm

Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 5 C6cf5c10

Here’s an edited version of the picture of him I found on his mom’s Facebook,without his sister.

distant99 likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lognifiiskurk
Top Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 33953
Forum Reputation : 150

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2021 12:30 pm

@Vluptune wrote:
@Mr Bubbless wrote:
@lognifiiskurk wrote:
I think him condemning mass shooters probably throws out the narrative that he didn't know it was wrong because he condemned others for doing (almost) the same thing as him.  

I have a suspicion that half the people cussing out mass killers in the comments are actually future mass murderers trying to fly under the feds radar. I can't tell you how many people I've seen with the most damning post history on reddit who try to cover their tracks by insulting the shooters when it's completely irrelevant to the conversation.
redditors in general are robots who compulsively vocalize their immediate emotional response to every single little iddy biddy tiddy thing they see. oh, that guy killed people? better call him a fat dumbass even though he'll never see my comment because he's dead or in prison. 

carnifex hated redditors cussing out mass killers btw. he even made a meme about it.
I bet the mass shooter they called a fat dumbass is crying in his cell because u/ihatemassshooters123 insulted him.

Koltin, QuestionMark, MilverSoxie, Mr Bubbless, Employer_Square, incelgnorance and Vluptune like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 12876
Forum Reputation : 377

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2021 12:17 am

[REDACTED]

Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total

QuestionMark, lognifiiskurk, MilverSoxie, REBDOMINE99, Employer_Square and Vluptune like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 73893
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2021 5:21 am

@Jenn wrote:
@REBDOMINE99 wrote:
@distant99 wrote:
@Employer_Square wrote:

Here’s an edited version of the picture I mentioned.I made it significantly brighter so it’s easier to see.

Is it really appropriate to have photos of his sister on here? He made the choice to do what he did and in doing that he consented to have other people post his photos. She was dragged into this against her will and I'm sure as an adult she would not want to look up her name or reverse search the image and find people on here talking about her. She is a victim in all this.
FUCKINGHELL calm down it's one picture
Yes, but she is still a minor in real life and she is a victim who lost her father. So for those reasons, I have removed the image. If you would like to edit her out of it and repost it, that would be fine. But please do not post photos of his sister/mother on the forum. Thank you, everyone!

Whilst I agree with this, wouldn’t we lose a lot of the photos relating to Columbine if this rule was to be followed across the whole forum?

Lots of minors and people who lost family etc - i.e Craig Scott
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lognifiiskurk
Top Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 33953
Forum Reputation : 150

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2021 8:03 am

I think the point is that the sister is a minor currently, whereas Craig Scott, although a minor at the time, is not now.

distant99 likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KMFDMLover

KMFDMLover

Contribution Points : 9428
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2021 9:19 am

Holy shit, RIP.

REBDOMINE99 and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 71317
Forum Reputation : 155

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2021 1:44 pm

@Mr Bubbless wrote:
@lognifiiskurk wrote:
I think him condemning mass shooters probably throws out the narrative that he didn't know it was wrong because he condemned others for doing (almost) the same thing as him.  

I have a suspicion that half the people cussing out mass killers in the comments are actually future mass murderers trying to fly under the feds radar. I can't tell you how many people I've seen with the most damning post history on reddit who try to cover their tracks by insulting the shooters when it's completely irrelevant to the conversation.

Hey, I hardly ever said anything good about spree killings.
And yet, here I am over a decade later and haven't shot anyone yet.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland

REBDOMINE99 and Mr Bubbless like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabratha

Sabratha

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2021 9:30 am

@QuestionMark wrote:
@Prince_Bren wrote:

I have to wonder why it got to this point for him, why didn't he message one of the people on here to speak about it; why was it easier to kill his father than to vent to someone about his issues?

I feel like @Sabratha sort of went over this already but I don't think it was a lack of people to talk to in his life that led to him doing this. I think it's quite telling that he didn't open up to anyone, or at least not to an extent that seems like it helped. Perhaps what he wanted wasn't to vent.

I don't want to belabor the point, especially since effective communication often does wonders for a lot of people. But shooters are frequently faced with pretty serious mental issues that can't be talked away.

Talk wouldn't help Lanza get rid of his psychotic disorder (whatever that was in specific). You could have talked with Jeff Weise and maybe he would have felt better, but that would not change the fact that he was abandoned by his parents and was abused while living in poverty at an indian reservation all his life. Dylan's clinical depression wouldn't go away just like that either (though maybe actual therapy combined with antidepressants might have helped? Who knows?).

Carnifex879? I don't know what was his specific problem, although seeing that he previously spent time at a mental institution would suggest that the root cause was likewise psychological in nature.

QuestionMark and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabratha

Sabratha

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2021 9:34 am

@Prince_Bren wrote:
Well hmm.. It's difficult to help someone work around or completely remove obstacles in a constructive way if they never tell you what the obstacles are in the first place. So I can't say I completely agree. Obviously we will never know because those people are dead. There's no digging around in their brains to find out. On the other hand, THIS guy is still alive; and we have no idea what drove him to kill his father. Speculatively, he may have been living in an environment that he had no escape from and felt there was no other way, but we will never know.

Fair point, though if I remember correctly he went through some therapy in the past. So he must have told someone. Then again, the details so far are murky to me. I do not even know what he was treated for.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Employer_Square
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2021 5:47 pm

@Sabratha wrote:
@QuestionMark wrote:
@Prince_Bren wrote:

I have to wonder why it got to this point for him, why didn't he message one of the people on here to speak about it; why was it easier to kill his father than to vent to someone about his issues?

I feel like @Sabratha sort of went over this already but I don't think it was a lack of people to talk to in his life that led to him doing this. I think it's quite telling that he didn't open up to anyone, or at least not to an extent that seems like it helped. Perhaps what he wanted wasn't to vent.

I don't want to belabor the point, especially since effective communication often does wonders for a lot of people. But shooters are frequently faced with pretty serious mental issues that can't be talked away.

Talk wouldn't help Lanza get rid of his psychotic disorder (whatever that was in specific). You could have talked with Jeff Weise and maybe he would have felt better, but that would not change the fact that he was abandoned by his parents and was abused while living in poverty at an indian reservation all his life. Dylan's clinical depression wouldn't go away just like that either (though maybe actual therapy combined with antidepressants might have helped? Who knows?).

Carnifex879? I don't know what was his specific problem, although seeing that he previously spent time at a mental institution would suggest that the root cause was likewise psychological in nature.

One was for a suicide attempt and the other was for homicidal thoughts,just letting you know.

Koltin, Sabratha, QuestionMark, diabolus, lognifiiskurk, REBDOMINE99 and Mr Bubbless like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabratha

Sabratha

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2021 5:03 am

@Employer_Square wrote:

One was for a suicide attempt and the other was for homicidal thoughts,just letting you know.

Thanks for letting me know.

Suicidal and homicidal ideation? That sounds chillingly familiar to some other shooters.

Employer_Square likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Employer_Square
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2021 10:05 am

@Sabratha wrote:
@Employer_Square wrote:

Thanks for letting me know.

Suicidal and homicidal ideation? That sounds chillingly familiar to some other shooters.

Yeah when he told me that I was really shocked he seemed so levelheaded and surprisingly normal on the surface,unusual for someone in the TCC.I also thought he no longer dealt with those problems since he’s been hospitalized for the homicidal thoughts when he was younger but I was wrong of course.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DylsTrenchCoat911

DylsTrenchCoat911

Contribution Points : 1913

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2021 9:54 pm

Very shocking and wild to hear. :O I hope he's the only one from the forum who does this. I hope other people here don't aspire to follow in his footsteps and they be the reason why this forum gets shut down. Just because he did something horrible doesn't mean the rest of us will!

-Dylan Klebold

Jenn and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vluptune
Banned

Contribution Points : 2587

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2021 11:10 pm

@DylsTrenchCoat911 wrote:
I hope he's the only one from the forum who does this
if you did a little more pensive, quiet observing you'd find it's a little too late for that.

QuestionMark and MilverSoxie like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DylsTrenchCoat911

DylsTrenchCoat911

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2021 7:52 pm

@Vluptune wrote:
if you did a little more pensive, quiet observing you'd find it's a little too late for that.
[Deleted]

-Dylan Klebold

Last edited by DylsTrenchCoat911 on Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 79645
Forum Reputation : 79

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2021 8:16 pm

@Vluptune wrote:
Oh yeah, I forgot. Adam Lanza was once a member of this forum.
He was a member of the old SBB forum not this forum

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DylsTrenchCoat911

DylsTrenchCoat911

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2021 8:56 pm

@Koltin wrote:
@Vluptune wrote:
[Deleted]

-Dylan Klebold

Last edited by DylsTrenchCoat911 on Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Employer_Square
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2021 9:40 pm

@Koltin wrote:
@Vluptune wrote:
What was the SBB forum?

Shocked Beyond Belief.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trent531

Contribution Points : 34416
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2021 8:48 am

@Vluptune wrote:

And randy stair, and the chair guy (can’t remember his name).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 79645
Forum Reputation : 79

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2021 9:15 am

@Trent531 wrote:
@Vluptune wrote:

William Atchison

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jollyhelpful

Jollyhelpful

Contribution Points : 42432
Forum Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2021 6:45 pm

@Koltin wrote:
@Trent531 wrote:
@Vluptune wrote:

William Atchison

He is just the latest, And likely not the last, As much as I hope I hope it won't happen again, I am also realist, So the historical data says otherwise.

Adzybear and FalloutDude like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adzybear

Adzybear

Contribution Points : 35926
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2021 12:48 am

Yea, it's kinda weird.

I think that this forum has prevented more suicide/homicide actions than the opposite.

There will always be a forum/platform to talk and discuss any subject, as long as the internet exists.

I mean, Reddit covers EVERYTHING!

This place has been such a help with my mental health some days. Even if I am just browsing what you guys and girls have to say.

I love you all!

Jenn and REBDOMINE99 like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
distant99

distant99

Contribution Points : 2580

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 9:12 pm

https://plymouthvoice.com/competency-exam-ordered-for-son-in-death-hearing-next-week/

Does anyone know what happened with this hearing?

It says he faces up to life in prison. Charged with open murder, two counts of felony firearm, carrying with unlawful intent and carrying a concealed weapon.

REBDOMINE99 likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
REBDOMINE99

REBDOMINE99

Contribution Points : 12044

PostSubject: Re: Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.   Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2021 4:57 pm

@Jollyhelpful wrote:
@Koltin wrote:
@Trent531 wrote:
@Vluptune wrote:

William Atchison

He is just the latest, And likely not the last, As much as I hope I hope it won't happen again, I am also realist, So the historical data says otherwise.
Honestly from past incidents it tends to happen about every 2 years on average in the past 4-5 years there's probably some foiled would be shooters who are members here but perhaps we'll never know. And in the past few years. The number of columbine copycats and would be copycats has in my opinion suddenly increased so i wouldn't really be that surprised if another forum.member current or future does something horrific in the near future.

Forum member murdered his father and is in police custody.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5