Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fans Of Kazan Shooter Hired A Lawyer For Ilnaz Galyaviev

Go down 
+7
dyonqqr
Luci
Koltin
REBDOMINE99
lognifiiskurk
koteleport1
Sadgasm
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Sadgasm
Top Contributor
Sadgasm

Contribution Points : 12513
Forum Reputation : 150

The Fans Of Kazan Shooter Hired A Lawyer For Ilnaz Galyaviev Empty
PostSubject: The Fans Of Kazan Shooter Hired A Lawyer For Ilnaz Galyaviev   The Fans Of Kazan Shooter Hired A Lawyer For Ilnaz Galyaviev Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 3:02 pm

According to media reports, 11 female organizers are collecting donations for a lawyer for the shooter who killed 9 people on May 11 at school 175 in Kazan, Russia. The group consists of almost 3,000 people who donate money. The girls claim that they want an honest investigation and believe that Ilnaz Galyaviev is innocent or partially guilty. They point out that they aren't fans. So far, they have raised US $ 4,000.

The shooter's lawyer didn't comment and didn't confirm the information.

Since I have been following this group for a long time, I want to say that there are mostly underage fans there. The legend about an honest investigation was created for cover, and so that there would be no problems with the law. The administrators themselves write things like "let's raise money for sweets for our sweetboy." Followers make edits, pictures and stickers with the shooter. There is also the possibility that the group administrators are scammers, as no convincing proofs has been provided so far.

Finally, the public has paid attention to this.

(All Credits To MasKillers Via Twitter)

Source

MilverSoxie dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
koteleport1

koteleport1

Contribution Points : 5675
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Fans Of Kazan Shooter Hired A Lawyer For Ilnaz Galyaviev   The Fans Of Kazan Shooter Hired A Lawyer For Ilnaz Galyaviev Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 5:05 pm

Russian underage fangirls are crazy
I can say this as a Russian myself

REBDOMINE99, Employer_Square, johncena and Sadgasm like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lognifiiskurk
Top Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 33858
Forum Reputation : 150

PostSubject: Re: The Fans Of Kazan Shooter Hired A Lawyer For Ilnaz Galyaviev   The Fans Of Kazan Shooter Hired A Lawyer For Ilnaz Galyaviev Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 5:31 pm

I have heard the theory that Ilnaz is innocent. I don't know what 'proof' they have for him being innocent but from what I've seen, it all looks like a load of nothing.

QuestionMark, Employer_Square and Sadgasm like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
koteleport1

koteleport1

Contribution Points : 5675

PostSubject: Re: The Fans Of Kazan Shooter Hired A Lawyer For Ilnaz Galyaviev   The Fans Of Kazan Shooter Hired A Lawyer For Ilnaz Galyaviev Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 5:39 pm

lognifiiskurk wrote:
I have heard the theory that Ilnaz is innocent. I don't know what 'proof' they have for him being innocent but from what I've seen, it all looks like a load of nothing.
Yeah that’s totally bullshit. He thinks that he’s some kind of God. There is a video of him laying in the cell, where he’s spitting out a lot weird shit and basically looks crazy.
I’ve seen a bunch of Ilnaz’s fan accounts on Instagram and it’s honestly so funny how teenage girls can find an excuse for anything.
If he was ugly they wouldn’t care at all.

QuestionMark, Mr Bubbless, Employer_Square and Sadgasm like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
REBDOMINE99

REBDOMINE99

Contribution Points : 12019

PostSubject: Re: The Fans Of Kazan Shooter Hired A Lawyer For Ilnaz Galyaviev   The Fans Of Kazan Shooter Hired A Lawyer For Ilnaz Galyaviev Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 5:45 pm

Seltzer Shank wrote:
According to media reports, 11 female organizers are collecting donations for a lawyer for the shooter who killed 9 people on May 11 at school 175 in Kazan, Russia. The group consists of almost 3,000 people who donate money. The girls claim that they want an honest investigation and believe that Ilnaz Galyaviev is innocent or partially guilty. They point out that they aren't fans. So far, they have raised US $ 4,000.

The shooter's lawyer didn't comment and didn't confirm the information.

Since I have been following this group for a long time, I want to say that there are mostly underage fans there. The legend about an honest investigation was created for cover, and so that there would be no problems with the law. The administrators themselves write things like "let's raise money for sweets for our sweetboy." Followers make edits, pictures and stickers with the shooter. There is also the possibility that the group administrators are scammers, as no convincing proofs has been provided so far.

Finally, the public has paid attention to this.

(All Credits To MasKillers Via Twitter)

Source
Lol what a waste he's gonna be found guilty anyway ffs

Employer_Square and Sadgasm like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 79619
Forum Reputation : 79

PostSubject: Re: The Fans Of Kazan Shooter Hired A Lawyer For Ilnaz Galyaviev   The Fans Of Kazan Shooter Hired A Lawyer For Ilnaz Galyaviev Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 6:21 pm

they have a video of him saying some stuff about him being a god still having blood on his body.
If that isnt proof I dunno what is.

REBDOMINE99, Employer_Square and Sadgasm like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luci
Top Contributor
Luci

Contribution Points : 16396
Forum Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Fans Of Kazan Shooter Hired A Lawyer For Ilnaz Galyaviev   The Fans Of Kazan Shooter Hired A Lawyer For Ilnaz Galyaviev Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 8:05 pm

Koltin wrote:
they have a video of him saying some stuff about him being a god still having blood on his body.
If that isnt proof I dunno what is.

Wasn't his whole schtick about him being supposedly "godlike"?

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise

REBDOMINE99 and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dyonqqr
Top Contributor
dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 16386
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Fans Of Kazan Shooter Hired A Lawyer For Ilnaz Galyaviev   The Fans Of Kazan Shooter Hired A Lawyer For Ilnaz Galyaviev Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 10:42 pm

Four thousand dollars down the drain on a doomed case while people who were obviously mentally ill and might have a chance at a more appropriate sentence with the proper resources waste away in prison.
It sucks, but at the very least it'll be interesting to watch go down.
Could you imagine the legal stuff (like this on steroids) that would've happened if E&D had lived?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Employer_Square
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 10430
Forum Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: The Fans Of Kazan Shooter Hired A Lawyer For Ilnaz Galyaviev   The Fans Of Kazan Shooter Hired A Lawyer For Ilnaz Galyaviev Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 11:02 pm

Jeez and I thought the fan girls I’ve corresponded with on Instagram were crazy.Reason [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] never to have kids.

Koltin, REBDOMINE99, koteleport1 and Sadgasm like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
REBDOMINE99

REBDOMINE99

Contribution Points : 12019

PostSubject: Re: The Fans Of Kazan Shooter Hired A Lawyer For Ilnaz Galyaviev   The Fans Of Kazan Shooter Hired A Lawyer For Ilnaz Galyaviev Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 9:31 pm

Employer_Square wrote:
Jeez and I thought the fan girls I’ve corresponded with on Instagram were crazy.Reason [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] never to have kids.
Yhh ikk n lol also Reason [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] never to have kids [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
distant99

distant99

Contribution Points : 2555

PostSubject: Re: The Fans Of Kazan Shooter Hired A Lawyer For Ilnaz Galyaviev   The Fans Of Kazan Shooter Hired A Lawyer For Ilnaz Galyaviev Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2021 5:56 am

It’s mental illness for sure.

REBDOMINE99, Employer_Square and Sadgasm like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maboroshi

Contribution Points : 7495
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Fans Of Kazan Shooter Hired A Lawyer For Ilnaz Galyaviev   The Fans Of Kazan Shooter Hired A Lawyer For Ilnaz Galyaviev Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2021 10:46 am

Their Telegram group:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"There is no such thing such as justice in this world, but at least we are trying to find it"!
"FOR HONESTY!"

Employer_Square likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Employer_Square
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The Fans Of Kazan Shooter Hired A Lawyer For Ilnaz Galyaviev   The Fans Of Kazan Shooter Hired A Lawyer For Ilnaz Galyaviev Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2021 1:14 pm

REBDOMINE99 wrote:
Employer_Square wrote:
Yhh ikk n lol also Reason [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] never to have kids [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LMAO I love Elliot memes man.

REBDOMINE99 likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Employer_Square
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The Fans Of Kazan Shooter Hired A Lawyer For Ilnaz Galyaviev   The Fans Of Kazan Shooter Hired A Lawyer For Ilnaz Galyaviev Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2021 1:14 pm

distant99 wrote:
It’s mental illness for sure.

Daddy/family issues also appears to be a recurring factor with them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Fans Of Kazan Shooter Hired A Lawyer For Ilnaz Galyaviev   The Fans Of Kazan Shooter Hired A Lawyer For Ilnaz Galyaviev Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 10:01 pm

They should team up with conspiracy theorists to gather more money.

koteleport1 wrote:
If he was ugly they wouldn’t care at all.

Lol, Ilnaz is not even that good-looking (not hideous either, just an average kid), but TCC fangirl standards are low anyway. I mean, some of them are into Nik Cruz and Dylann Roof.

Although if he was as fat and ugly as Alvaro Castillo they definitely wouldn’t care.
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 79619
Forum Reputation : 79

PostSubject: Re: The Fans Of Kazan Shooter Hired A Lawyer For Ilnaz Galyaviev   The Fans Of Kazan Shooter Hired A Lawyer For Ilnaz Galyaviev Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2021 2:57 pm

TCC Fangirls when they see an average looking shooter.

Employer_Square likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis

Contribution Points : 18567

PostSubject: Re: The Fans Of Kazan Shooter Hired A Lawyer For Ilnaz Galyaviev   The Fans Of Kazan Shooter Hired A Lawyer For Ilnaz Galyaviev Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2021 3:05 pm

All this cinema, because he's is "beautiful" He'd be a less handsome shooter like Cho, no one would give him the time and attention. it disgusts me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Employer_Square
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The Fans Of Kazan Shooter Hired A Lawyer For Ilnaz Galyaviev   The Fans Of Kazan Shooter Hired A Lawyer For Ilnaz Galyaviev Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2021 5:17 pm

Koltin wrote:
TCC Fangirls when they see an average looking shooter.

LMAO I can seriously imagine the Instagram ones on there computers looking like that as they make the same annoying edits of themwith slowed and reverberated versions of songs.

margaflor likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Fans Of Kazan Shooter Hired A Lawyer For Ilnaz Galyaviev
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: