Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Accounts of murderers on the forum

Go down 
+4
dyonqqr
i hate chris watts
itsokaytoeatfish
incelgnorance
8 posters
AuthorMessage
incelgnorance
Banned

Contribution Points : 4003
Forum Reputation : 0

Accounts of murderers on the forum  Empty
PostSubject: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2021 1:43 pm

Ever since Carnifex879 (Hayden Jagst) became infamous, I‘ve had this question on my mind…

After a forum member dies/commits a violent act, do any of the mods/admins/co owners access their account?

From what I remember, William and Randy were also pretty active on here as well. Ive always wondered if anyone ever deep-searched their account seeing if they could find anything alarming.

I am glad those people have been given roles with their name and I appreciate the fact their accounts remain standing. It’s interesting to look back and see their thoughts and opinions being shared.

Employer_Square, Sadgasm and hermit like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
itsokaytoeatfish

itsokaytoeatfish

Contribution Points : 2786

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2021 1:44 pm

inb4 someone says their own username

Last edited by itsokaytoeatfish on Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Koltin, QuestionMark, MilverSoxie, Mr Bubbless, Employer_Square and hermit like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
incelgnorance
Banned

Contribution Points : 4003

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2021 1:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
inb4 someone says their username

wot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i hate chris watts

i hate chris watts

Contribution Points : 2209

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2021 2:34 pm

idk how many members here comitted a violent act on this forum besides randy, william, and hayden but i'm sure a lot of deleted users or inactive users that probably committed suicide we don't know about

also add me on discord plzzzzz: LucidiousOdysseyEdginess#1019

Sadgasm likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dyonqqr
Top Contributor
dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 16311
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2021 4:39 pm

You can browse the following user's posts here:
William Atchinson ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
William Atchinson ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
Randy Stair ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
Hayden Jagst ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
Adam Lanza (Smiggles)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 93743
Forum Reputation : 774

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 11:32 pm

No, I do not access their accounts. The account remains as they left it.

The only thing I do is deactivate the account that way no one else can try to access it and I give them a header that way members know who they are.

incelgnorance and hermit like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sadgasm
Top Contributor
Sadgasm

Contribution Points : 12438
Forum Reputation : 150

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2021 11:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Good question, It makes me curious to know if the FBI ever investigated this forum, due to the fact that people are going on here then commits mass murder. If I was a mod/admin, I'd be shitting myself to what's next.

hermit likes this post

MilverSoxie dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stinkfist

Stinkfist

Contribution Points : 3518

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2021 10:58 pm

I THINK [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] might have been arrested

Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 12691
Forum Reputation : 377

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2021 1:12 am

I THINK [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] might have been arrested

What leads you to believe that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stinkfist

Stinkfist

Contribution Points : 3518

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2021 7:57 pm

Well actually I think hes on probation or house arrest or something

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
"This year a 16-year-old boy from Birmingham admitted three terrorism offences for possessing gun and bomb manuals.

The boy had a general fascination with terrorism, violence and inceldom.

From the age of 11, he had constantly posted in a forum about the Columbine massacre, taking part in disturbing exchanges stating that all women "deserve" to die. The prosecution case was that he did not hold any fixed ideology."

I think its him because he did state here on a poll on where you live that he lives in the West Midlands, and there is that one thread of that guy saying women deserve to die, I think that could have been an alt account of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Plus I think he talked on an off topic thread about how lonely and sad he is.

Plus [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hasn't posted in a while. I tried checking up on him on steam (hes not even active on steam), and I think one time I messaged him when he was online, but he didn't answer.

Mr Bubbless and Sufficient-weight like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 12691
Forum Reputation : 377

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 7:27 am

Well actually I think hes on probation or house arrest or something

"This year a 16-year-old boy from Birmingham admitted three terrorism offences for possessing gun and bomb manuals.

The boy had a general fascination with terrorism, violence and inceldom.

From the age of 11, he had constantly posted in a forum about the Columbine massacre, taking part in disturbing exchanges stating that all women "deserve" to die. The prosecution case was that he did not hold any fixed ideology."

I think its him because he did state here on a poll on where you live that he lives in the West Midlands, and there is that one thread of that guy saying women deserve to die, I think that could have been an alt account of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Plus I think he talked on an off topic thread about how lonely and sad he is.

Plus [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hasn't posted in a while. I tried checking up on him on steam (hes not even active on steam), and I think one time I messaged him when he was online, but he didn't answer.

That's quite shocking to me, none of the interactions I had with him here seemed off. I guess it just goes to show you never truly know who you're talking to behind a screen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
itsokaytoeatfish

itsokaytoeatfish

Contribution Points : 2786

PostSubject: Re: Accounts of murderers on the forum    Accounts of murderers on the forum  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 12:27 pm

damn we losing our userbase little by little Sad

margaflor and Mr Bubbless like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Accounts of murderers on the forum
Page 1 of 1