Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[[

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
incelgnorance
Banned

Contribution Points : 27724
Forum Reputation : 0

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2021 10:36 am

I think it was a mix of his autism and his own ignorance.

There have been multiple times I was so ignorant and thinking i didn’t have something, but it’s been right in front of me the whole time. I don’t doubt that in his lifetime atleast a few girls flirted with him, but his autism made it hard to pick up on. And even if they did flirt with him and he noticed, it would probably be hard to believe in his mind, and he would brush it off as a coincidence. I feel like the only way Eliot would know, is if a girl directly went up to him and said „Hey, I like you romantically, want to date?“

I mean let’s be honest, we all fall in love once in our life time, Even if it’s online or real life; it happens regardless. The only way it wouldnt would be if you isolated yourself for years on end and never got to experience the world and it’s People.

Eliot isn’t BAD looking, I know there would have to atleast been one woman who was interested in him.

QuestionMark and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
Koschei

Koschei

Contribution Points : 30709
Forum Reputation : 2

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2021 11:03 am

I think also unless the woman was white and blond a girl showing any form of interest in him he wouldn't have picked up on it. There definitely must have been at least one woman in his life time that found him attractive but i agree that unless she outright said that she liked him he would not have noticed her making a move on him or showing interest in him at all.

Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60914
Forum Reputation : 175

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2021 1:13 pm

Good question. I agree with others on this thread because Elliot probably wouldn't have picked up on the small signs that a girl liked him and would have only really got it if the girl said that she liked him. I think also perhaps he thought that a girl was only being nice to him and not wanting a relationship if something like that happened to him.

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2021 1:23 pm

incelgnorance wrote:

There have been multiple times I was so ignorant and thinking i didn’t have something, but it’s been right in front of me the whole time. I don’t doubt that in his lifetime atleast a few girls flirted with him, but his autism made it hard to pick up on. And even if they did flirt with him and he noticed, it would probably be hard to believe in his mind, and he would brush it off as a coincidence. I feel like the only way Eliot would know, is if a girl directly went up to him and said „Hey, I like you romantically, want to date?“

I mean let’s be honest, we all fall in love once in our life time, Even if it’s online or real life; it happens regardless. The only way it wouldnt would be if you isolated yourself for years on end and never got to experience the world and it’s People.

Eliot isn’t BAD looking, I know there would have to atleast been one woman who was interested in him.

I think Elliot Rodger definitely wasn't bad looking, and definitely could have multiple relationships. Especially ROMANTIC love Smile
Back to top Go down
incelgnorance
Banned

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2021 1:27 pm

gayforwilla wrote:
incelgnorance wrote:

I think Elliot Rodger definitely wasn't bad looking, and definitely could have multiple relationships. Especially ROMANTIC love Smile

We know GAYforwilla.

Employer_Square likes this post

Back to top Go down

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2021 1:27 pm

incelgnorance wrote:
gayforwilla wrote:
incelgnorance wrote:

We know GAYforwilla.

Yes, you definitely know^^.
Back to top Go down
incelgnorance
Banned

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2021 1:28 pm

gayforwilla wrote:
incelgnorance wrote:
gayforwilla wrote:
incelgnorance wrote:

We know GAYforwilla.

I ship gayfrowilla and Eliot rodger.

Back to top Go down

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2021 1:29 pm

incelgnorance wrote:
gayforwilla wrote:
incelgnorance wrote:
gayforwilla wrote:
incelgnorance wrote:

We know GAYforwilla.

I ship Mary and Richard Ramirez.

edit: And I forgot, dead rats and birds, with their juices included.

Last edited by gayforwilla on Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
incelgnorance
Banned

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2021 1:29 pm

gayforwilla wrote:
incelgnorance wrote:
gayforwilla wrote:
incelgnorance wrote:
gayforwilla wrote:
incelgnorance wrote:

We know GAYforwilla.

Why him, ******.

Back to top Go down

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2021 1:30 pm

incelgnorance wrote:
gayforwilla wrote:
incelgnorance wrote:
gayforwilla wrote:
incelgnorance wrote:
gayforwilla wrote:
incelgnorance wrote:

We know GAYforwilla.

Why him, ******.

I just like dead animals.
Back to top Go down
incelgnorance
Banned

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2021 1:31 pm

Gayforwilla x Brody Gott

Back to top Go down

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2021 1:31 pm

incelgnorance wrote:
Gayforwilla x Brody Gott

TRUE
Back to top Go down
incelgnorance
Banned

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2021 1:32 pm

Ok im gonna stop spamming this thread now, All i can say is brody came back.
Back to top Go down
incelgnorance
Banned

[[ Empty

And he got his revenge big time.
Back to top Go down

[[ Empty

incelgnorance wrote:
Ok im gonna stop spamming this thread now, All i can say is brody came back.

Wait, he really came back? Send me a message, I sent you an e-mail, I would be sad if you don't reply Sad
Back to top Go down
incelgnorance
Banned

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2021 1:34 pm

I replied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[[
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Other Mass Shootings-
Jump to: