Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i accidently uncovered something really bad ???

Go down 
+13
keliauk
Koltin
jocelyn
Onyx
HanShotFirst
TaylorsMom
Sarin Gas Attack
Draw_It_White
TheMadMalkavian
Kerea2244
sororityalpha
Adzybear
ellie
17 posters
AuthorMessage
ellie

ellie

Contribution Points : 40856
Forum Reputation : 0

i accidently uncovered something really bad ???  Empty
PostSubject: i accidently uncovered something really bad ???    i accidently uncovered something really bad ???  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2021 4:48 am

earlier today i was looking through the crime scene photos in the el paso report for the millionth time and one in particular stuck out to me. there was a clipboard being held in the middle of the photo, but everything around it was .. unusually dark? you can just barely make out the sidewalk and other surroundings so it was clearly outside, but it just looked off. like someone had purposely edited the brightness. so i went to edit the photo and messed around with the brightness and exposure and stuff and it didn't take long before i noticed an ear. it didn't take much more touching up to see what it was. it was rachel scott. right there, just a few feet away from the camera. thankfully you can't see more than just a bit of her head, her backpack covering her chest, and her legs, but it was the absolute last thing i was expecting. it was still close enough you could see the wounds in her leg Sad what the peanut butter was the point of them putting that in the report? instead of just not including it, they literally just turned down the brightness and hoped nobody would notice the body. literally what???? to make matters worse, it doesn't stop there. after i found this, i was curious if there was anymore similar photos. sure enough, there was. this one was way worse. it was a bit farther away, to the left of her. it seems that when the police dragged her around, her pants got tugged down some. and in the photo, her entire butt is just .. out. i understand that the police had to photograph her how she was and couldn't move her because it'd be messing with evidence but why the absolute peanut butter would you PUBLICLY release a photo of a deceased minor like that?? i don't know if they just thought nobody would notice because yeah, i guess nobody did, but now i have so now what?? god i just feel so bad for her, nobody deserves that. ugh. (i think this goes without saying but no, i'm not posting the photos or sending them to anyone so don't ask)

ellie

PostSubject: Re: i accidently uncovered something really bad ???    i accidently uncovered something really bad ???  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2021 4:50 am

goodbye why did it censor me thats so rude

Adzybear

Contribution Points : 60111
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: i accidently uncovered something really bad ???    i accidently uncovered something really bad ???  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2021 11:48 am

You are talking rubbish! What photo??

ellie

PostSubject: Re: i accidently uncovered something really bad ???    i accidently uncovered something really bad ???  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2021 12:54 pm

Adzybear wrote:
well as i already said i'm not showing the photos because 1. it's against the rules and 2. it'd be horribly disrespectful. i wouldn't encourage you to seek them out but if you're that determined they're in the el paso report.

Adzybear

PostSubject: Re: i accidently uncovered something really bad ???    i accidently uncovered something really bad ???  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2021 12:58 pm

ellie wrote:
Adzybear wrote:
well as i already said i'm not showing the photos because 1. it's against the rules and 2. it'd be horribly disrespectful. i wouldn't encourage you to seek them out but if you're that determined they're in the el paso report.

You wouldn't get in trouble sharing something that was legally shared. I have seen every photo on that report and not come across anything like you described.

I shouldn't be giving you attention. Bye

ellie

PostSubject: Re: i accidently uncovered something really bad ???    i accidently uncovered something really bad ???  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2021 1:08 pm

Adzybear wrote:
ellie wrote:
Adzybear wrote:

You wouldn't get in trouble sharing something that was legally shared. I have seen every photo on that report and not come across anything like you described.

I shouldn't be giving you attention. Bye
obviously i wouldn't "get in trouble" but it's been said so many times pictures of the victims aren't allowed on the forum. morally i don't feel comfortable sharing it privately either. i described what the unedited photos look like, go find them if you want nobody's stopping you. i'm not arguing with you over not wanting to share a compromising photo of a dead child. figure it out yourself.

Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 121563
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: i accidently uncovered something really bad ???    i accidently uncovered something really bad ???  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2021 3:44 pm

Okay it looks like the picture on page 32 of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.](1)

You can find almost all Columbine Material in the Master Archive but here is a link to the El Paso Report

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also, there are photos of Rachel Scott in the El Paso Report [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.](2)

These photos have always been in the El Paso Report since its release in 2002
Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 122925
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: i accidently uncovered something really bad ???    i accidently uncovered something really bad ???  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2021 6:29 pm

I looked and i couldn't find anything. Maybe DM me and i'll take a look at the photo

ellie

PostSubject: Re: i accidently uncovered something really bad ???    i accidently uncovered something really bad ???  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2021 7:23 pm

sororityalpha wrote:
Okay it looks like the picture on page 32 of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.](1)

You can find almost all Columbine Material in the Master Archive but here is a link to the El Paso Report

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also, there are photos of Rachel Scott in the El Paso Report [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.](2)

These photos have always been in the El Paso Report since its release in 2002
sorry maybe i didn't word the post right idk but my point was that the first photo i found wasn't technically anything new, it's always been in the el paso report, but it's always just looked like a random dark photo until you turn up the brightness and see what's actually there. same with the second photo except it's always been a known photo of her, but you can't really make out any details unless you enhance it. they've always existed, i was just noting that that means that (in terms of the first photo) either jeffco altered the photo and el paso used it in the report because they didn't know it was a closeup of her body, or that el paso altered it and released it for whatever reason. my mind leans towards jeffco though because i don't know why they would give el paso a closeup of rachel for an investigation into danny's death. hope that makes more sense. if you really, really want i can pm you it.

ellie

PostSubject: Re: i accidently uncovered something really bad ???    i accidently uncovered something really bad ???  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2021 8:27 pm

Kerea2244 wrote:
I looked and i couldn't find anything. Maybe DM me and i'll take a look at the photo
apparently i don't have enough posts yet to pm (i coulda swore it was 20) but if you go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the report it's the bottom photo on page 32. you won't see anything at first, it's just dark, you have to edit the brightness of it.

liamsmom2011 likes this post

Back to top Go down
ellie

ellie

PostSubject: Re: i accidently uncovered something really bad ???    i accidently uncovered something really bad ???  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2021 8:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i can't reply to your pm sorry i thought i was able to but i guess they changed the pm requirements to 50 posts?? i explained in my above reply to someone else which photo it is and how to see it so you should be able to figure that out.

Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 121563
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: i accidently uncovered something really bad ???    i accidently uncovered something really bad ???  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2021 10:24 pm

ok no problem so it is the photo I referenced in my earlier post

Back to top Go down
ellie

ellie

PostSubject: Re: i accidently uncovered something really bad ???    i accidently uncovered something really bad ???  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2021 4:33 am

sororityalpha wrote:
ok no problem so it is the photo I referenced in my earlier post

yeah

Contribution Points : 31725

PostSubject: Re: i accidently uncovered something really bad ???    i accidently uncovered something really bad ???  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2021 12:50 pm

Interesting find. I tried to look myself on the photo mentioned and I didn't see anything. So maybe that's why it was so overlooked.

Adzybear dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 97193
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: i accidently uncovered something really bad ???    i accidently uncovered something really bad ???  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2021 8:21 am

Are those things with # supposed to link me to something like where this picture is!?

I click it and it just reloads this page!?

Can someone just post the picture please?

Adzybear likes this post

Back to top Go down
Adzybear

Adzybear

PostSubject: Re: i accidently uncovered something really bad ???    i accidently uncovered something really bad ???  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2021 8:35 am

Draw_It_White wrote:
Are those things with # supposed to link me to something like where this picture is!?

I get exactly the same

Sarin Gas Attack

Contribution Points : 64473

PostSubject: Re: i accidently uncovered something really bad ???    i accidently uncovered something really bad ???  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2021 11:21 am

Adzybear wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:

I get exactly the same

The pound signs are part of the actual pdf document's name, but the forum treats it as tags to search. The document is included in the Columbine Master Archive, and the link to the specific document is here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

TaylorsMom

Contribution Points : 77317
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: i accidently uncovered something really bad ???    i accidently uncovered something really bad ???  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2021 12:39 am

I apologize ahead of time, I’m unable to post the brightened picture [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is talking about. I’ve tried a few different ways, still working on it. Doing a little digging and comparing where Rachel was left after she was moved and her clothes she was wearing, it could be her! I do see it.
Back to top Go down
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 63612
Forum Reputation : 1210

PostSubject: Re: i accidently uncovered something really bad ???    i accidently uncovered something really bad ???  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2021 7:17 am

I'd love to know what kind of fictional CSI television show-super-picture-enhancing computers you guys are using because I see nothing but a mess of jagged pixels when I brighten that picture.

Adzybear, Onyx, Jaxgart and Sufficient-weight like this post

Back to top Go down
TaylorsMom

TaylorsMom

PostSubject: Re: i accidently uncovered something really bad ???    i accidently uncovered something really bad ???  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2021 9:27 am

Here[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Adzybear and HanShotFirst like this post

Back to top Go down
TaylorsMom

TaylorsMom

PostSubject: Re: i accidently uncovered something really bad ???    i accidently uncovered something really bad ???  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2021 9:27 am

To the left of the clipboard metal clip, you can see at least one leg…?
Back to top Go down
Onyx
Top Contributor
Onyx

Contribution Points : 48277
Forum Reputation : 378

PostSubject: Re: i accidently uncovered something really bad ???    i accidently uncovered something really bad ???  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2021 11:56 am

Aren't those photos from April 21st? How is it possible for Rachel to be there?
Back to top Go down
Sarin Gas Attack

Sarin Gas Attack

Contribution Points : 64473

PostSubject: Re: i accidently uncovered something really bad ???    i accidently uncovered something really bad ???  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2021 12:26 pm

Onyx wrote:
Aren't those photos from April 21st? How is it possible for Rachel to be there?
The bodies were left at the school until the next day to my knowledge. The team 1 report says they didn't start processing the scene until the afternoon of the 21st, and the bodies were still in the library. I know Danny Rohrbough was also left outside overnight, so it would make sense Rachel would be, too.

Adzybear likes this post

Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: i accidently uncovered something really bad ???    i accidently uncovered something really bad ???  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2021 7:28 pm

TaylorsMom wrote:
Here[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You’ll have to forgive my whippersnapper eyes but I can’t see a leg, ear, backpack and the gunshot wound in the leg on that picture.

Adzybear and Onyx like this post

Back to top Go down
jocelyn

Contribution Points : 24105

PostSubject: Re: i accidently uncovered something really bad ???    i accidently uncovered something really bad ???  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2021 8:06 pm

whippersnapper
Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 122925
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: i accidently uncovered something really bad ???    i accidently uncovered something really bad ???  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2021 10:56 pm

deleted

Last edited by Kerea2244 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TaylorsMom

TaylorsMom

PostSubject: Re: i accidently uncovered something really bad ???    i accidently uncovered something really bad ???  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2021 11:13 pm

I circled what I was seeing. I’ve really studied this, I’m starting to second guess myself…[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: i accidently uncovered something really bad ???    i accidently uncovered something really bad ???  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2021 2:29 am

Kerea2244 wrote:
Okay so i enhanced it a little bit and this was the best i can spot.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In the hand holding the clipboard it looks like a pen to me that’s placed between the thumb and finger.

Koltin and Onyx like this post

Back to top Go down
Onyx
Top Contributor
Onyx

Contribution Points : 48277
Forum Reputation : 378

PostSubject: Re: i accidently uncovered something really bad ???    i accidently uncovered something really bad ???  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:09 pm

Draw_It_White wrote:
Kerea2244 wrote:

In the hand holding the clipboard it looks like a pen to me that’s placed between the thumb and finger.

I agree. I highly doubt they would let victims to be seen while taking clipboard pictures as they could easily just move to a side.

Koltin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 103861
Forum Reputation : 143

PostSubject: Re: i accidently uncovered something really bad ???    i accidently uncovered something really bad ???  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 4:39 pm

Draw_It_White wrote:
Kerea2244 wrote:

Looks like a Sharpie atleast to me though,

And destiny is proving to be absent from my life.

Sarin Gas Attack likes this post

Back to top Go down
keliauk

Contribution Points : 57900

PostSubject: Re: i accidently uncovered something really bad ???    i accidently uncovered something really bad ???  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2021 5:51 am

You can find similar photo in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] where you can see that person definitely is holding a pen
Back to top Go down
Adzybear

Adzybear

PostSubject: Re: i accidently uncovered something really bad ???    i accidently uncovered something really bad ???  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2021 1:37 am

You can see an ear? Where? Where in that picture resembles ANYTHING that you mentioned seeing?

FFS. Utter Dog TURD!

Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60189
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: i accidently uncovered something really bad ???    i accidently uncovered something really bad ???  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2021 7:40 pm

To me, it looks like a sharpie and a dark shadow cast on the grass.

Adzybear likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192924
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: i accidently uncovered something really bad ???    i accidently uncovered something really bad ???  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2021 8:06 pm

Keep it friendly everyone.

Adzybear likes this post

Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: i accidently uncovered something really bad ???    i accidently uncovered something really bad ???  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2021 2:08 am

Are we all agreed then that the picture showing Rachel’s ear, detailed leg wound and pants pulled down is actually just a pen?

Adzybear, Tesla101 and Onyx like this post

Back to top Go down
Adzybear

Adzybear

PostSubject: Re: i accidently uncovered something really bad ???    i accidently uncovered something really bad ???  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:14 pm

Draw_It_White wrote:
Are we all agreed then that the picture showing Rachel’s ear, detailed leg wound and pants pulled down is actually just a pen?

100%

Anybody, the age of 16... Location, "UR MOM"

I am sorry, but it wasn't that difficult to figure out from the OP.

Contribution Points : 75411
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: i accidently uncovered something really bad ???    i accidently uncovered something really bad ???  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 6:37 pm

I hadn't been here in like two months and I died laughing reading this thread. If this is the lengths to which you guys are going to find new Columbine stuff then the mystery really is gone forever. Cue The Beach Boys' "Summer's Gone."

Sufficient-weight likes this post

Back to top Go down
FreeJust

Contribution Points : 43615

PostSubject: Re: i accidently uncovered something really bad ???    i accidently uncovered something really bad ???  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2021 4:52 am

I see a Sharpie. 🤷‍�
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i accidently uncovered something really bad ???    i accidently uncovered something really bad ???  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i accidently uncovered something really bad ???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: