Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost Hurrikone video regarding William Atchison

Go down 
+4
itsokaytoeatfish
Mr Bubbless
lognifiiskurk
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Lost Hurrikone video regarding William Atchison Empty
PostSubject: Lost Hurrikone video regarding William Atchison   Lost Hurrikone video regarding William Atchison Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2021 12:15 pm

Hurrikone’s channel was taken down either by him himself or by YouTube for term violations. Two of the videos were interviews with William’s family members Wayne and Brent. A lot is spoken about William’s life and childhood. Does anyone have a backup of the audio that they can upload to YouTube or SoundCloud or a way to contact Hurrikone?
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60889
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Lost Hurrikone video regarding William Atchison   Lost Hurrikone video regarding William Atchison Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2021 5:09 pm

I have his latest video that has William scouting out the school before the shooting if that is of any interest.

PostSubject: Re: Lost Hurrikone video regarding William Atchison   Lost Hurrikone video regarding William Atchison Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 7:33 pm

One video has been located: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39146
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: Lost Hurrikone video regarding William Atchison   Lost Hurrikone video regarding William Atchison Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2021 4:00 am

Does anybody have the high quality basement tape leak which Hurrikone uploaded to his channel? I didn't download it and the source for it was also taken down.

PostSubject: Re: Lost Hurrikone video regarding William Atchison   Lost Hurrikone video regarding William Atchison Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2021 11:41 am

lognifiiskurk wrote:
I have his latest video that has William scouting out the school before the shooting if that is of any interest.
I’d be interested in having it. Are you going to upload it to YouTube or could pm it to me.
Back to top Go down
itsokaytoeatfish

itsokaytoeatfish

Contribution Points : 29713
Forum Reputation : 83

PostSubject: Re: Lost Hurrikone video regarding William Atchison   Lost Hurrikone video regarding William Atchison Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2021 5:56 pm

If anyone wants to post it as a link, use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mr Bubbless likes this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Lost Hurrikone video regarding William Atchison   Lost Hurrikone video regarding William Atchison Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2021 5:22 pm

nicolecevario wrote:
lognifiiskurk wrote:
I’d be interested in having it. Are you going to upload it to YouTube or could pm it to me.
Here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Also does anyone have the lost documentaries of Kimveer Gill and Anton Lundin Pettersson that were on HURRIKONE's channel? I also think there were some Steven Kazmierczak ones as well.
Back to top Go down

Contribution Points : 23820
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Lost Hurrikone video regarding William Atchison   Lost Hurrikone video regarding William Atchison Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2021 9:02 pm

-The URL of his channel:

-A few archives:

-Interview with Atchison's brother, reuploaded:https://www .youtube.com/watch?v=QsQDldrtFfc

-The names of some of his videos (there’re a few missing, probably):
Spoiler:

Last edited by 777 on Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mr Bubbless likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blaze88

Blaze88

Contribution Points : 43068
Forum Reputation : 65

PostSubject: Re: Lost Hurrikone video regarding William Atchison   Lost Hurrikone video regarding William Atchison Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2021 9:35 am

RIP William Atchison Vance Stone. Just a kid. Wish it never ended like it did for him.

Jawspredator1 likes this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Lost Hurrikone video regarding William Atchison   Lost Hurrikone video regarding William Atchison Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2021 11:58 am

777 wrote:
-The URL of his channel:

-A few archives:

-Interview with Atchison's brother, reuploaded:https://www .youtube.com/watch?v=QsQDldrtFfc

Spoiler:
Some of the Steven Kazmierczak videos are here
'Dying for Attention' Kimveer Gill Documentary
Some of the Kimveer Gill videos are here

777 and Ennui like this post

Back to top Go down
Akbahara

Akbahara

Contribution Points : 23490
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Lost Hurrikone video regarding William Atchison   Lost Hurrikone video regarding William Atchison Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2022 11:10 am

lognifiiskurk wrote:
777 wrote:
-The URL of his channel:

-A few archives:

Spoiler:
Some of the Steven Kazmierczak videos are here
'Dying for Attention' Kimveer Gill Documentary
Some of the Kimveer Gill videos are here

those videos are down Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
BlackAndWhiteKittenz

BlackAndWhiteKittenz

Contribution Points : 24140
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: Lost Hurrikone video regarding William Atchison   Lost Hurrikone video regarding William Atchison Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2022 8:05 pm

How did Hurrikone's channel get deleted and is there any way to contact him again because he seemed like he was an expert?
Back to top Go down
ad

ad

Contribution Points : 21725
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Lost Hurrikone video regarding William Atchison   Lost Hurrikone video regarding William Atchison Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2022 10:49 pm

BlackAndWhiteKittenz wrote:
How did Hurrikone's channel get deleted and is there any way to contact him again because he seemed like he was an expert?

Little known fact, he killed himself already, likely by firearm. He must have taken down his socials himself.

His obit: [REDACTED]

ANOMIC likes this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Lost Hurrikone video regarding William Atchison   Lost Hurrikone video regarding William Atchison Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2022 3:43 pm

Was trying to find some information on Adam Fulton and looked at Hurrikone's website, looks like it got updated

PostSubject: Re: Lost Hurrikone video regarding William Atchison   Lost Hurrikone video regarding William Atchison Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Hurrikone video regarding William Atchison
Page 1 of 1