Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

are there any pictures of a young Sebastian Bosse?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

Contribution Points : 32299
Forum Reputation : 50

are there any pictures of a young Sebastian Bosse? Empty
PostSubject: are there any pictures of a young Sebastian Bosse?   are there any pictures of a young Sebastian Bosse? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 6:17 pm

so recently I've been doing a lot of research on the 2006 "Emsdetten school shooting" and what I'm trying to find out more information about his childhood what it was like, how he felt about it, was he abused?, was it happy?, etc just about any information ab1out his childhood

I'm also looking for pics of bastian b from ages, 1 to 17

l0ngUsernaem and humanity is overrated like this post

Back to top Go down
CadaverCasualty

CadaverCasualty

Contribution Points : 25902
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: are there any pictures of a young Sebastian Bosse?   are there any pictures of a young Sebastian Bosse? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 5:44 pm

There are only released pictures of him from when he was 16 - 18 years old.

He had two siblings (younger brother and sister), his father was a postman/avid hunter, and he lived in his grandparents house.

In one of his final videos he says his entire life went downhill around 2003/2004, when he got into High School at GSS.

Engel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36730
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: are there any pictures of a young Sebastian Bosse?   are there any pictures of a young Sebastian Bosse? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 1:25 am

CadaverCasualty wrote:
There are only released pictures of him from when he was 16 - 18 years old.

He had two siblings (younger brother and sister), his father was a postman/avid hunter, and he lived in his grandparents house.

In one of his final videos he says his entire life went downhill around 2003/2004, when he got into High School at GSS.

He lived in his grandparents house? Damn I thought he was still living with his parents when he did it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: are there any pictures of a young Sebastian Bosse?   are there any pictures of a young Sebastian Bosse? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

are there any pictures of a young Sebastian Bosse?
Page 1 of 1