Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo Empty
PostSubject: Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo   Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2021 10:20 pm

Hurrikone obtained this via Foia , and it was posted to Reddit however I haven’t seen it since. I know Adam isn’t really a mass killer, he did stab and shoot two people though. Plus he was idolized by William atchison.
Back to top Go down
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

Contribution Points : 27233
Forum Reputation : 222

PostSubject: Re: Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo   Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2021 3:26 am

I have it, but its not the same angle

PostSubject: Re: Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo   Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2021 4:43 pm

Can you pm this to me or post a link csi agent?
Back to top Go down
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

PostSubject: Re: Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo   Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2021 4:46 pm

I did before, I can possibly PM it to you

PostSubject: Re: Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo   Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2021 6:45 pm

CSIAgent wrote:
Please do. I was off the site at the time you posted the link.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo   Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2021 8:28 pm

Can you pm it to me if I am a new member?
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61289
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo   Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2021 10:32 pm

CSIAgent wrote:
Could you pm it to me as well? Thanks.

Joeyy likes this post

Back to top Go down
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

PostSubject: Re: Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo   Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2021 10:57 pm

lognifiiskurk wrote:
CSIAgent wrote:
Could you pm it to me as well? Thanks.
Sure let me get to 50 posts first so im able to PM

CSIAgent

PostSubject: Re: Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo   Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2021 11:04 pm

nicolecevario wrote:
Can you pm it to me if I am a new member?
Yes, but I don't think you would be able to respond

PostSubject: Re: Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo   Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2021 1:34 am

Hurrikone ralso had a full body image of Adam though it may be from his new grounds page and a photo of his gun on display.
Back to top Go down
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

PostSubject: Re: Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo   Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2021 1:02 am

nicolecevario wrote:
Hurrikone ralso had a full body image of Adam though it may be from his new grounds page and a photo of his gun on display.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

<<-reBKa->>

Contribution Points : 64888
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo   Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2021 1:03 am

I'd like to see it too
Back to top Go down
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

PostSubject: Re: Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo   Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2021 1:06 am

<<-reBKa->> wrote:
I'd like to see it too
I can PM it at 50 posts

CSIAgent

PostSubject: Re: Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo   Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2021 1:07 am

nicolecevario wrote:
Yes I just posted his gun pic

PostSubject: Re: Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo   Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2022 11:37 pm

CSIAgent wrote:
nicolecevario wrote:
Do you know what type of pistol it is?
Back to top Go down
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

PostSubject: Re: Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo   Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2022 11:42 pm

nicolecevario wrote:
CSIAgent wrote:
nicolecevario wrote:
Do you know what type of pistol it is?
Bryco Arms Model 25

Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61289
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo   Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2022 12:30 am

I wonder why he thought that stabbing his neighbour would lead to him getting arrested. I haven't done much research on the case but I read that the neighbour had entered Adam's house first, making it seem like self defense.

CSIAgent

PostSubject: Re: Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo   Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2022 12:37 am

lognifiiskurk wrote:
I wonder why he thought that stabbing his neighbour would lead to him getting arrested. I haven't done much research on the case but I read that the neighbour had entered Adam's house first, making it seem like self defense.
He thought because he had alcohol in his system the officers wouldn't believe him.

PostSubject: Re: Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo   Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2022 2:59 am

I have that image, why do you want it though?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo   Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2022 3:13 am

Whenever you search his name in any browser this forum is one of the first results, a thread asking for a photo of his corpse.. i cant say its a great look for the site.
Back to top Go down
7.62×39mm

7.62×39mm

Contribution Points : 33230
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo   Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2022 7:30 pm

CSIAgent wrote:
could you pm to me too if u still have it

CanIHelpYou

CanIHelpYou

Contribution Points : 43639
Forum Reputation : 177

PostSubject: Re: Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo   Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 9:20 pm

Does this still exist? A reddit post with the crime scene photo got deleted. Could you pm it you have it, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo   Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Livecorpse (Adam Fulton) suicide photo
Page 1 of 1