Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does anyone have pics of Jeff Weise

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laratruec

Contribution Points : 23838
Forum Reputation : 20

Does anyone have pics of Jeff Weise Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone have pics of Jeff Weise   Does anyone have pics of Jeff Weise Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2022 10:31 am

Images that don’t just appear in google search. I know there’s around 20-25 pictures of him but they are hard to come across. :\

Everything used to be here but I didn’t count on it being deleted so quickly: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Like there was even a picture of him sitting on bleachers in ayearbook picture.

I know that there is his page at Dramatica and Murderpedia but I still want more.

Last edited by Laratruec on Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Does anyone have pics of Jeff Weise
Page 1 of 1