Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dimitris Patmanidis and the OAED Vocational College shooting.

Go down 
+3
Timur's Swan Song
Engel
CSIAgent
7 posters
AuthorMessage
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

Contribution Points : 27108
Forum Reputation : 222

Dimitris Patmanidis and the OAED Vocational College shooting. Empty
PostSubject: Dimitris Patmanidis and the OAED Vocational College shooting.   Dimitris Patmanidis and the OAED Vocational College shooting. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2022 1:36 pm

On April 10, 2009 at around 8:30 am, Dimitris arrived at the OAED Vocatioal College armed with two converted blank pistol (Zoraki 914 and Ekol Sava Magnum) and 83 rounds of ammunition. The first student he saw was Dimitris Kokkinis whom he shot in chest, leg and hand. After shooting Kokkinis he left him to die and attempted to leave, as he was leaving he spotted two construction workers (Kostas Papadopoulos and Topali Fatmili) whom he shot in the leg and hand. After shooting them he ran to a nearby park and shot himself in the head, dying later at the hospital. Despite his plan of killing multiple people, all 3 victims survived their injuries. Dimitris made several uploads to his MySpace before his shooting which can be found in the pictures I link below this post.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Engel, 22:22 and ANOMIC like this post

Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36425
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Dimitris Patmanidis and the OAED Vocational College shooting.   Dimitris Patmanidis and the OAED Vocational College shooting. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2022 5:29 pm

This guy is extremely unheard of, probably even more unheard of than Bastian Bosse

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)

humanity is overrated and CSIAgent like this post

Back to top Go down
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

PostSubject: Re: Dimitris Patmanidis and the OAED Vocational College shooting.   Dimitris Patmanidis and the OAED Vocational College shooting. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2022 5:34 pm

Engel wrote:
This guy is extremely unheard of, probably even more unheard of than Bastian Bosse
Yeah him and Bosse are pretty interesting, Bosse had some unconventional weapons choices and Patamandis modified his blank rounds with wax sealed air rifle pellets.

ANOMIC likes this post

Back to top Go down
Timur's Swan Song

Timur's Swan Song

Contribution Points : 22543
Forum Reputation : 85

PostSubject: Re: Dimitris Patmanidis and the OAED Vocational College shooting.   Dimitris Patmanidis and the OAED Vocational College shooting. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2022 8:50 pm

Last edited by Timur's Swan Song on Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

PostSubject: Re: Dimitris Patmanidis and the OAED Vocational College shooting.   Dimitris Patmanidis and the OAED Vocational College shooting. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2022 9:24 pm

Timur's Swan Song wrote:
I find cases like this interesting. Converted inert/blank guns haven't been used much in mass shootings, but I could see an increase of their usage because of the strict gun control laws in many European countries.
Yeah, they had a guy in China use a coverted air gun a couple years back. He shot up a market or gambling stall afaik.

Timur's Swan Song and ANOMIC like this post

Back to top Go down
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

Contribution Points : 32124
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Dimitris Patmanidis and the OAED Vocational College shooting.   Dimitris Patmanidis and the OAED Vocational College shooting. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2022 6:45 pm

THAT'S IT!!! YOU'R PUTTING ON THE MAID OUTFIT 
NOW!!!

humanity is overrated, CSIAgent, Engel, ANOMIC and NEXT STEP UP like this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61164
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Dimitris Patmanidis and the OAED Vocational College shooting.   Dimitris Patmanidis and the OAED Vocational College shooting. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2022 7:31 pm

Timur's Swan Song wrote:
I find cases like this interesting. Converted inert/blank guns haven't been used much in mass shootings, but I could see an increase of their usage because of the strict gun control laws in many European countries.
Sandjis Dreimanis (Crawley College Shooting) used a blank gun, presumably because in the UK he wouldn't have got a firearms license. I would say "The UK is really strict about who they give guns to" but they gave one to Jake Davison so that isn't really true.

ad

Contribution Points : 22000
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Dimitris Patmanidis and the OAED Vocational College shooting.   Dimitris Patmanidis and the OAED Vocational College shooting. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2022 3:08 pm

Found these but I know there is more from his MySpace. One where he standing in front of a train track against a blue sky with a black baseball cap on and another of his black coat hanged on a dresser. Any way I can get these?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

humanity is overrated, Engel and ANOMIC like this post

Back to top Go down
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

PostSubject: Re: Dimitris Patmanidis and the OAED Vocational College shooting.   Dimitris Patmanidis and the OAED Vocational College shooting. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2022 3:15 pm

ad wrote:
Found these but I know there is more from his MySpace. One where he standing in front of a train track against a blue sky with a black baseball cap on and another of his black coat hanged on a dresser. Any way I can get these?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Engel, ANOMIC and ad like this post

Back to top Go down
ad

ad

PostSubject: Re: Dimitris Patmanidis and the OAED Vocational College shooting.   Dimitris Patmanidis and the OAED Vocational College shooting. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2022 3:21 pm

Nice, thanks. I remember there being one of him outside facing the camera though.
Back to top Go down
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

PostSubject: Re: Dimitris Patmanidis and the OAED Vocational College shooting.   Dimitris Patmanidis and the OAED Vocational College shooting. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2022 3:38 pm

ad wrote:
Nice, thanks. I remember there being one of him outside facing the camera though.

Engel, ANOMIC and ad like this post

Back to top Go down
ad

ad

PostSubject: Re: Dimitris Patmanidis and the OAED Vocational College shooting.   Dimitris Patmanidis and the OAED Vocational College shooting. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2022 3:34 am

humanity is overrated and ANOMIC like this post

Back to top Go down
ad

ad

PostSubject: Re: Dimitris Patmanidis and the OAED Vocational College shooting.   Dimitris Patmanidis and the OAED Vocational College shooting. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2022 3:36 am

Are there higher resolution images out there of his face in the ones I just posted?
Back to top Go down
ad

ad

PostSubject: Re: Dimitris Patmanidis and the OAED Vocational College shooting.   Dimitris Patmanidis and the OAED Vocational College shooting. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2022 4:10 am

humanity is overrated, Engel and ANOMIC like this post

Back to top Go down
CadaverCasualty

CadaverCasualty

Contribution Points : 25727
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Dimitris Patmanidis and the OAED Vocational College shooting.   Dimitris Patmanidis and the OAED Vocational College shooting. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2022 3:20 am

These are all the photos Dimitris posted to his Myspace, all have been found in they're original quality expect for 4 of them. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Also, here is a photo of Kokkinis being brought into the hospital. One of the rubber bullets was so deeply impacted into his chest that doctors had  to remove half of his right lung.

ANOMIC and ad like this post

Back to top Go down
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

PostSubject: Re: Dimitris Patmanidis and the OAED Vocational College shooting.   Dimitris Patmanidis and the OAED Vocational College shooting. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2022 1:00 pm

CadaverCasualty wrote:
These are all the photos Dimitris posted to his Myspace, all have been found in they're original quality expect for 4 of them. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Also, here is a photo of Kokkinis being brought into the hospital. One of the rubber bullets was so deeply impacted into his chest that doctors had  to remove half of his right lung.
Kokkinis almost died right?

CadaverCasualty

Contribution Points : 25727
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Dimitris Patmanidis and the OAED Vocational College shooting.   Dimitris Patmanidis and the OAED Vocational College shooting. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2022 2:13 pm

CSIAgent wrote:

Nah they removed half of his right lung just cuz clown

Engel likes this post

Back to top Go down
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

PostSubject: Re: Dimitris Patmanidis and the OAED Vocational College shooting.   Dimitris Patmanidis and the OAED Vocational College shooting. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2022 3:44 pm

CSIAgent wrote:
CadaverCasualty wrote:

yeah he survived, the only person that died was Dimitris Patmanidis

CSIAgent

PostSubject: Re: Dimitris Patmanidis and the OAED Vocational College shooting.   Dimitris Patmanidis and the OAED Vocational College shooting. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2022 6:32 pm

humanity is overrated wrote:
CSIAgent wrote:
CadaverCasualty wrote:

yeah he survived, the only person that died was Dimitris Patmanidis
i knew that, its just theres vary claims of how seriously he was hurt

humanity is overrated

PostSubject: Re: Dimitris Patmanidis and the OAED Vocational College shooting.   Dimitris Patmanidis and the OAED Vocational College shooting. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2022 1:38 pm

a new-report about the OAED vocational college shooting in greek 

Δημητρης Πατμανιδης (translation dimitris patmanidis)

humanity is overrated and ANOMIC like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimitris Patmanidis and the OAED Vocational College shooting.   Dimitris Patmanidis and the OAED Vocational College shooting. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimitris Patmanidis and the OAED Vocational College shooting.
Page 1 of 1