Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Possible new Adam Lanza photo?

Go down 
+4
Primate Murder
22:22
Mr Bubbless
Darkness
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkness

Darkness

Contribution Points : 29708
Forum Reputation : 241

Possible new Adam Lanza photo? Empty
PostSubject: Possible new Adam Lanza photo?   Possible new Adam Lanza photo? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2022 9:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Someone on reddit says this is a picture of Adam Lanza from when he was younger and that he got the picture from a friend that knew Adams dad. Thoughts? It looks a lot like the pictures we have of Adam from when he was younger.

TheGoodChief likes this post

anna444 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39196
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: Possible new Adam Lanza photo?   Possible new Adam Lanza photo? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 2:13 am

Source: Reddit
That's all I really need to say here.

Primate Murder, Amokauliflower, 22:22, ANOMIC and DevilishManiac like this post

Back to top Go down
22:22
Banned

Contribution Points : 22953
Forum Reputation : 137

PostSubject: Re: Possible new Adam Lanza photo?   Possible new Adam Lanza photo? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 4:36 am

I wish people would stop making up shit when there's plenty of shit we already have that never gets talked about.

Mr Bubbless, shootemup and Amokauliflower like this post

Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64108
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Possible new Adam Lanza photo?   Possible new Adam Lanza photo? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 7:38 am

Nah, that's Driss Oukabir.

ad

Contribution Points : 21775
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Possible new Adam Lanza photo?   Possible new Adam Lanza photo? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 12:34 pm

That’s him I can confirm I actually lived in the same street and saw him outside on more than one occasion!
Back to top Go down
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

Contribution Points : 26883
Forum Reputation : 222

PostSubject: Re: Possible new Adam Lanza photo?   Possible new Adam Lanza photo? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 3:01 pm

ZZZ55689 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Someone on reddit says this is a picture of Adam Lanza from when he was younger and that he got the picture from a friend that knew Adams dad. Thoughts? It looks a lot like the pictures we have of Adam from when he was younger.
Your mistake was trusting someone from reddit man

ANOMIC likes this post

Back to top Go down
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

Contribution Points : 31899
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Possible new Adam Lanza photo?   Possible new Adam Lanza photo? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 9:14 pm

ZZZ55689 wrote:
that's a pretty weird story "I got this from a guy who know the dad of this guy" and if that story was true why would he give someone picture of his son? and if this is a picture of A.L how come the photo quality? A.L was born in 92 and looks pretty young in this picture about 4-7 so that puts this at somewhere like 97-02 and I don't think in that time period it was possible back than to take photos like this, here is a example of what pictures looked like back then

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ad likes this post

Back to top Go down
ad

ad

Contribution Points : 21775
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Possible new Adam Lanza photo?   Possible new Adam Lanza photo? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 10:32 pm

I also got this from the father of Adam Lanza I think it might be him[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Szabo

Contribution Points : 67713
Forum Reputation : 35

PostSubject: Re: Possible new Adam Lanza photo?   Possible new Adam Lanza photo? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:33 am

ad wrote:
I also got this from the father of Adam Lanza I think it might be him[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Doesn't look anything like him.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible new Adam Lanza photo?   Possible new Adam Lanza photo? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible new Adam Lanza photo?
Page 1 of 1