Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would transitioning have saved her?

Go down 
+7
Triflers_Escrow3-25
theartofwar
H_8725
shootemup
22:22
ad
Screamingophelia
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193357
Forum Reputation : 1317

Would transitioning have saved her? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would transitioning have saved her?   Would transitioning have saved her? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 10:07 pm

Probably not, if he wasn't a trans woman..

ad

Contribution Points : 21875
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Would transitioning have saved her?   Would transitioning have saved her? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 10:25 pm

No because he still has a dick just like Alec McKinney doesn’t qualify a boy even if he emulates and looks like one.

Trans people I don’t think they are always mentally ill albiet much of the time, what their doing is wrong - morally so.

They need treatment not hrt and surgery. What would are ancestors think of how far we’ve strayed from common sense?

That being said he actually looks like a loli now lol

Comedyshortsgamer, HoloKaustDenier, Chet, Triflers_Escrow3-25 and ANOMIC like this post

axegowiii, shootemup, kaztiel and Exileinguyville dislike this post

Back to top Go down
ad

ad

PostSubject: Re: Would transitioning have saved her?   Would transitioning have saved her? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 10:27 pm

But the jawline and Adam’s apple *facepalm*

HoloKaustDenier likes this post

Back to top Go down
ad

ad

PostSubject: Re: Would transitioning have saved her?   Would transitioning have saved her? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 10:27 pm

Edit your title to ‘have saved him’ respect his pronoun lol

HoloKaustDenier likes this post

Back to top Go down
Banned

Contribution Points : 23053
Forum Reputation : 137

PostSubject: Re: Would transitioning have saved her?   Would transitioning have saved her? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2022 12:11 am

Selfish document moment

ad

PostSubject: Re: Would transitioning have saved her?   Would transitioning have saved her? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2022 12:15 am

22:22 wrote:
Selfish document moment
? What does that mean ?
Back to top Go down
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Would transitioning have saved her?   Would transitioning have saved her? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2022 12:17 am

ad wrote:
Selfish document moment
? What does that mean ?

good girl

Mr Bubbless and 22:22 like this post

Back to top Go down
shootemup

shootemup

Contribution Points : 30295

PostSubject: Re: Would transitioning have saved her?   Would transitioning have saved her? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2022 1:50 pm

He wasn't trans this would just give him dysphoria

H_8725

Contribution Points : 26707
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Would transitioning have saved her?   Would transitioning have saved her? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2022 8:13 pm

He would still join the 41% after grooming and molesting children.

QuestionMark, Primate Murder, HoloKaustDenier, Mr Bubbless, Triflers_Escrow3-25, 22:22, ANOMIC and Wanderer like this post

NEXT STEP UP dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
theartofwar

theartofwar

Contribution Points : 34957

PostSubject: Re: Would transitioning have saved her?   Would transitioning have saved her? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2022 10:31 pm

if this isn't a shitpost bruh oh my god

Mr Bubbless, shootemup and NEXT STEP UP like this post

Back to top Go down
Triflers_Escrow3-25

Triflers_Escrow3-25

Contribution Points : 24202
Forum Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: Would transitioning have saved her?   Would transitioning have saved her? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2022 12:14 am

H_8725 wrote:
He would still join the 41% after grooming and molesting children.

Based and true.

H_8725 and ANOMIC like this post

Back to top Go down
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Would transitioning have saved her?   Would transitioning have saved her? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2022 12:18 am

KaoSun wrote:
I would totally groom her into Alissa Lanza... my pale, reclusive princess who never leaves the house or sees the sun.

Estrogen would smooth her skin and give her erectile dysfunction. I know she would love that.

No ovaries or womb yet still a cum dump - what a good little antinatalist.

You have a groomed over groomer mindset, get back in line bad girl bad girl bad girl!!!!1 grrrr!!!

PostSubject: Re: Would transitioning have saved her?   Would transitioning have saved her? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2022 12:48 am

Y'all act like female mass shooters, femcels, and female doomers dont exist.
Back to top Go down
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Would transitioning have saved her?   Would transitioning have saved her? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2022 12:51 am

DylsTrenchCoat911 wrote:

They are extinct

shootemup likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would transitioning have saved her?   Would transitioning have saved her? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2022 1:00 am

DylsTrenchCoat911 wrote:

They are extinct

I think every single female on this forum disproves that.
Back to top Go down
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Would transitioning have saved her?   Would transitioning have saved her? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2022 1:06 am

DylsTrenchCoat911 wrote:
DylsTrenchCoat911 wrote:

They are extinct

I think every single female on this forum disproves that.

I think your examples prove that they are in fact extinct. Also, your tattoo of a three barred cross is going to look very embarrassing at 56.

DevilishManiac

Contribution Points : 20570

PostSubject: Re: Would transitioning have saved her?   Would transitioning have saved her? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2022 1:01 am

weak bait

QuestionMark and Mr Bubbless like this post

Back to top Go down
Exileinguyville

Exileinguyville

Contribution Points : 24175

PostSubject: Re: Would transitioning have saved her?   Would transitioning have saved her? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2022 11:06 am

Looks like Emma Watson ngl

DylsTrenchCoat911 wrote:
Olga Hepnarova has entered the chat (not a shooter but still).

shootemup likes this post

Back to top Go down
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Would transitioning have saved her?   Would transitioning have saved her? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2022 12:29 am

Exileinguyville wrote:
Looks like Emma Watson ngl

DylsTrenchCoat911 wrote:
Olga Hepnarova has entered the chat (not a shooter but still).

she left the chat when she was executed almost 50 years ago

PostSubject: Re: Would transitioning have saved her?   Would transitioning have saved her? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2022 12:40 am

DylsTrenchCoat911 wrote:

They are extinct

God, there is so much to say about this topic; I feel overwhelmed. I'll try my best to keep to the most crucial points. Regardless, this will definitely be an excessive amount with which to respond to your three words, so sorry in advance.

You have an archetype in your head that women typically do not fit within. Yes, female mass shooters are almost nonexistent, but violence among women and their general degeneracy have always been a problem; it just manifests itself differently than with men. There is an argument to be made that the existence of this degeneracy is currently progressing into and/or through a crucial stage. I attribute this in large part to the ongoing destruction of the traditional understanding of the concept of gender. This phenomenon is partially led by proponents of an environment for women whereby they are less constrained. This is obviously a good thing; however, inherent to societal change is resistance. The towering level of conflict that women have to face in the midst of all this is damaging. Due to the fundamental differences in experience between men and women, this development is not necessarily set to manifest in mass shootings initially; it is more prone to manifest in ways that are familiar.

There is something to be said about the appeal of carrying out a mass shooting to vulnerable men because of the opportunity to, say, orchestrate a grandiose scenario of dominance or something along those lines. A motivation like this is foreign to the vast majority of women. Definitively, it is interesting to note that violence in women is restricted to methods that are more primal, for lack of a better word.

I definitely need to read more about this, though.
Back to top Go down
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Would transitioning have saved her?   Would transitioning have saved her? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2022 1:38 am

lovethoughtslierich wrote:
DylsTrenchCoat911 wrote:

They are extinct

God, there is so much to say about this topic; I feel overwhelmed. I'll try my best to keep to the most crucial points. Regardless, this will definitely be an excessive amount with which to respond to your three words, so sorry in advance.

You have an archetype in your head that women typically do not fit within. Yes, female mass shooters are almost nonexistent, but violence among women and their general degeneracy have always been a problem; it just manifests itself differently than with men. There is an argument to be made that the existence of this degeneracy is currently progressing into and/or through a crucial stage. I attribute this in large part to the ongoing destruction of the traditional understanding of the concept of gender. This phenomenon is partially led by proponents of an environment for women whereby they are less constrained. This is obviously a good thing; however, inherent to societal change is resistance. The towering level of conflict that women have to face in the midst of all this is damaging. Due to the fundamental differences in experience between men and women, this development is not necessarily set to manifest in mass shootings initially; it is more prone to manifest in ways that are familiar.

There is something to be said about the appeal of carrying out a mass shooting to vulnerable men because of the opportunity to, say, orchestrate a grandiose scenario of dominance or something along those lines. A motivation like this is foreign to the vast majority of women. Definitively, it is interesting to note that violence in women is restricted to methods that are more primal, for lack of a better word.

As you can tell, i'm bored. So I will applaud and encourage your ramblings with a response as a thank you for communicating some interesting ideas.

Something that's been on my mind for a while that I feel is relevant to some things you brought up is female attackers who identify as male. I may not know any more other than Alec McKinney and Breanna Long, but out of the small amount of women actually prone to the same violent outcomes that men seem mentally predisposed to, it's interesting to see them latch onto a male identity. I'm pretty sure this thinking is related or parallel to the same factors that lean vulnerable men toward exercising dramatic displays of power or control. I think it's also worth mentioning how even in this fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a group, it seems only a fraction of female attackers commit suicide.

I have no idea where Randy Stair fits into this discussion, but he definitely has a place somewhere. I recommend hearing what he has to say before dismissing it all as your run of the mill modern everyday trans identity stuffs.

PostSubject: Re: Would transitioning have saved her?   Would transitioning have saved her? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2022 4:24 am

lovethoughtslierich wrote:
DylsTrenchCoat911 wrote:

They are extinct

As you can tell, i'm bored. So I will applaud and encourage your ramblings with a response as a thank you for communicating some interesting ideas.

Something that's been on my mind for a while that I feel is relevant to some things you brought up is female attackers who identify as male. I may not know any more other than Alec McKinney and Breanna Long, but out of the small amount of women actually prone to the same violent outcomes that men seem mentally predisposed to, it's interesting to see them latch onto a male identity. I'm pretty sure this thinking is related or parallel to the same factors that lean vulnerable men toward exercising dramatic displays of power or control. I think it's also worth mentioning how even in this fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a group, it seems only a fraction of female attackers commit suicide.

I have no idea where Randy Stair fits into this discussion, but he definitely has a place somewhere. I recommend hearing what he has to say before dismissing it all as your run of the mill modern everyday trans identity stuffs.

I am relieved that you appreciate my response and didn't dismiss it as obnoxious twaddle.

Your point about the female attackers who identify as male is essential, and I haven't thought about it as much as I should, so thank you for bringing it up.

The only remotely similar example that I can bring up is would-be mall shooter Lindsay Souvannarath. The implications of her case make for an interesting topic of discussion within this context of female shooters, but I am going to draw a dichotomy here between her and the examples you provided because her case is, for the most part, deceptively similar. Although she presumably did not struggle with her gender identity, she did state that she felt as if her body was taken over by Eric Harris, and her partner James Gamble by Dylan Klebold, and that they were destined to carry out a shooting.

I am going to quote verbatim what she said because every word is crucial:

"We were kind of like Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold in some respects. I would be Eric Harris and James was like Dylan Klebold. And we thought we were actually them, somehow -- not exactly reincarnations but more like their spirits had found their way to us and that we were them."

Now I am aware of the distinction between this case and the ones you presented; I know that this is an occurrence that stemmed more so from an obsession with Columbine than anything to do with gender, but that is precisely the insight upon which I am going to make a point about gender.

There is a tone of reluctance in her words and how she said them. Her sentences contradict each other. She goes from saying that they were "kind of like" them to "we were them", and, in between, she explicitly dismisses the idea of reincarnation. I think this is due to the fact that while saying this, in her mind, the ridiculousness of the whole thing is wrestling with the unbridled truth. Significantly, prior to this, she mentions her problems in past relationships. My conclusion is she was obsessed with the supposed romance of the whole event, which informs her relationship with James. On a fundamental level, Lindsay very much belongs among the girls obsessed with Columbine, but to an extreme. The distinguishing factor is that Lindsay was not necessarily attracted to Eric nor Dylan, but she still carried an attraction to the supposed romance of the crime; what followed was wanting to create a sort of romantic allegory of the shooting or a romantic allegory that perfectly fits alongside it in history. Therefore, alongside the crucial feelings of relatability to the shooters, she represents the fundamental perception that the typical female Columbiner (if ever "for lack of a better word" was strictly required, it is now!) holds. So, even with Souvannarath, someone who was hell-bent on exerting her own personal terror on innocents à la Columbine, her relation to the case is defined by her purely feminine perspective.

Now, I must clarify, none of this is to say that Lindsay was not interested in the dominance aspect, that she was not interested in the masculine traits tethered to the crime. What we've already demonstrated is that anyone interested in carrying out a mass shooting is inevitably going to fall under this category in some sense. Specifically, the more one is insecure with their masculinity, the more appealing carrying out such horror is. My point is Lindsay, although a rare case, was rare for the role of femininity in her desire to commit mass murder, and that, therefore, she cannot necessarily be compared to Eric Harris more than Alec McKinney or Breanna Long can. The masculinity stipulation has to exist, though.

I'll conclude with this: Males have plenty of shooters to look to for inspiration; what worries me is I suspect that if there were to be a major shooting committed by a female; it would mark a paradigm shift and would eventually lead to others.

Thank you for the response.

(I totally forgot to discuss Randy, but I agree -- he fits somewhere within all this. I may add something about him subsequently, the same with female suicide.)

Last edited by lovethoughtslierich on Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 64462
Forum Reputation : 1210

PostSubject: Re: Would transitioning have saved her?   Would transitioning have saved her? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2022 6:56 am

"Transitioning" between genders is a symptom - not the cure- for mental illness.

22:22 likes this post

Back to top Go down
axegowiii

axegowiii

Contribution Points : 32860

PostSubject: Re: Would transitioning have saved her?   Would transitioning have saved her? Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2022 4:28 pm

No, he was not a transgender woman. There is evidence, such as the "Selfish" document, to support this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would transitioning have saved her?   Would transitioning have saved her? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would transitioning have saved her?
Page 1 of 1