Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Randy Stair and Send Request

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
goldfishbowl

goldfishbowl

Contribution Points : 20750
Forum Reputation : 0

Randy Stair and Send Request Empty
PostSubject: Randy Stair and Send Request   Randy Stair and Send Request Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2022 5:37 pm

Does anyone know if Andrew Blank ever said anything about Randy after the shooting, since they knew each other and Andrew was mentioned so many times in the suicide tapes, journal, etc?

I know Send Request released the song 'Antisocial War' about him, but I've always wondered whether anything else was said.
Back to top Go down
ad

ad

Contribution Points : 21775
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair and Send Request   Randy Stair and Send Request Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2022 7:29 pm

Randy stair was a fag

CSIAgent and ANOMIC like this post

Scary_Ghost and Йозеф Геббельс dislike this post

Back to top Go down
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

Contribution Points : 26883
Forum Reputation : 222

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair and Send Request   Randy Stair and Send Request Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2022 7:53 pm

goldfishbowl wrote:
Does anyone know if Andrew Blank ever said anything about Randy after the shooting, since they knew each other and Andrew was mentioned so many times in the suicide tapes, journal, etc?

I know Send Request released the song 'Antisocial War' about him, but I've always wondered whether anything else was said.
They mentioned him in a podcast I think not sure

goldfishbowl and 22:22 like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair and Send Request   Randy Stair and Send Request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randy Stair and Send Request
Page 1 of 1