Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

why did eric and dylan do it

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexz

Contribution Points : 26655
Forum Reputation : 0

why did eric and dylan do it  Empty
PostSubject: why did eric and dylan do it    why did eric and dylan do it  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2022 3:43 pm

why did they do it was it for revenge
Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 35627
Forum Reputation : 254

PostSubject: Re: why did eric and dylan do it    why did eric and dylan do it  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2022 10:23 am

They hated that school and everyone in it. 

'This is for all the shit you've put us through the past four years'

The way the jocks got treated like royalty and could do as they pleased. How E and D got picked on. That footage of Eric in Columbine where the jocks are approaching him and Eric ducks his head down pretty much says it all to me. They had literal shit thrown at them as well as ketchup covered tampons, glass bottles from jocks driving past whilst they were at the smoker's pit. If they ever fought back THEY were the ones that got in trouble. Teachers and the principle knew/saw what was going on and couldn't give a shit. Plus Eric wasn't from Colorado which turned out to be a bit of a problem for him according to Brooks. 

'I hate you people for leaving me out of so many fun things, and no don't fucking say "that's your fault" because it isn't. You people had my number and I asked and all. But no no no don't let the weird looking Eric kid come along. Oh fuck no.' - from Eric's journal.

They wanted to destroy what they could of that place and if the bombs worked it would've been so much worse. It's a shame they couldn't realise high school means fuck all in the grand scheme of things in life. But when pushed enough...well look what happened. I was bullied through primary and high school and whenever I fought back I'd get in shit and they'd make it out that I was the problematic one. But I knew that soon I could leave and never see those assholes again. No one was listening to them kids. Eric even put he had homicidal thoughts on his psych questionnaire and nothing was done. Give him some pills. (Yup been there, I'm on both Zoloft and Seroquel and it's a bitch to try get off) To me Dylan was so depressed and far gone that his depression turned into anger and hatred. WRATH. I believe he was the one who thought of the whole NBK thing, but not with Eric. 

That's my takeaway of it anyway.

axegowiii and Alexz like this post

Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36184
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: why did eric and dylan do it    why did eric and dylan do it  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2022 2:14 pm

Motive was unclear. At least officially.

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)

Last edited by Engel on Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexz

Contribution Points : 26655
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: why did eric and dylan do it    why did eric and dylan do it  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2022 5:01 pm

ok
i know what it like to be like e an d

theartofwar dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why did eric and dylan do it    why did eric and dylan do it  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why did eric and dylan do it
Page 1 of 1