Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why hasn't Columbine High School been closed?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Canoweissmon

Canoweissmon

Contribution Points : 19883
Forum Reputation : 0

Why hasn't Columbine High School been closed? Empty
PostSubject: Why hasn't Columbine High School been closed?   Why hasn't Columbine High School been closed? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2022 7:16 am

Given how associated the name Columbine has became with the shooting and how the school has attracted unwanted Columbiners visiting (including shooter Alvaro Castillo and failed plotter Sol Pais), you'd they'dve by now shut down the school and replaced it with a new one with a different name, location, colors, mascot, etc. I know other places that were the sites of shootings got closed (i.e. the San Ysidro McDonald's and the Dunblane school)
Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 35727
Forum Reputation : 254

PostSubject: Re: Why hasn't Columbine High School been closed?   Why hasn't Columbine High School been closed? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2022 4:36 am

The whole 'we are columbine' rebel pride crap I guess

Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 151268
Forum Reputation : 2754

PostSubject: Re: Why hasn't Columbine High School been closed?   Why hasn't Columbine High School been closed? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2022 4:59 am

Money.

Xtina likes this post

Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 35727
Forum Reputation : 254

PostSubject: Re: Why hasn't Columbine High School been closed?   Why hasn't Columbine High School been closed? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2022 6:05 am

LPorter101 wrote:
Money.
That makes more sense

DevilishManiac

Contribution Points : 20570
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Why hasn't Columbine High School been closed?   Why hasn't Columbine High School been closed? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2022 2:19 pm

because the people in the area need to attend school

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why hasn't Columbine High School been closed?   Why hasn't Columbine High School been closed? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 2:53 pm

Canoweissmon wrote:
Given how associated the name Columbine has became with the shooting and how the school has attracted unwanted Columbiners visiting (including shooter Alvaro Castillo and failed plotter Sol Pais), you'd they'dve by now shut down the school and replaced it with a new one with a different name, location, colors, mascot, etc. I know other places that were the sites of shootings got closed (i.e. the San Ysidro McDonald's and the Dunblane school)

It's probably the same reason as to why they haven't closed Aztec High School yet, as while the shooting hasn't received major impact on the news, it certainly received alot impact on the town.

People need to attend school, and I think that's one of the few schools in the area.
Back to top Go down
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis

Contribution Points : 44080
Forum Reputation : 102

PostSubject: Re: Why hasn't Columbine High School been closed?   Why hasn't Columbine High School been closed? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 2:55 pm

I would have liked the school to be abandoned after the shooting. It would have made its charm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why hasn't Columbine High School been closed?   Why hasn't Columbine High School been closed? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why hasn't Columbine High School been closed?
Page 1 of 1