Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

mass killers who are now free?

Go down 
+12
Kaynhyde
Arkan
Sixztty
Fedz-Manz
CSIAgent
ZELLAweistDAY3
Screamingophelia
Achlys
Mr Bubbless
Primate Murder
T C F
humanity is overrated
16 posters
AuthorMessage
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

Contribution Points : 32649
Forum Reputation : 50

mass killers who are now free? Empty
PostSubject: mass killers who are now free?   mass killers who are now free? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2022 11:04 pm

this is a thread for mass (and attempted) killers who are now free here is some examples

Christian Helms (2010 Socastee High School shooting)

On September 21th 2010 student of the Socastee High School Christian Helms came into the school with two pipe bombs and a .38-caliber revolver fired at a school resource officer wounding him, He was tackled and subdued by another school resource officer Erik Karney 

He uploaded a video on the day of the shooting 

Mr Helms was sentenced to six years in prison and was released in 2015 here's hes YouTube channel

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Christopher Thomas (1984 Palm Sunday Massacre)

Morné Harmse  (2008 Nic Diederichs Technical High School slashing)

Last edited by humanity is overrated on Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth likes this post

Back to top Go down
T C F

Contribution Points : 19893
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: mass killers who are now free?   mass killers who are now free? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2022 2:26 am

If you kill more than 2 people it is almost impossible to be free again.

humanity is overrated likes this post

Kinkeloukaitis, Mr Bubbless and DanielBryer dislike this post

Back to top Go down
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

PostSubject: Re: mass killers who are now free?   mass killers who are now free? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2022 2:32 am

T C F wrote:
I known that's why I made a thread about it

T C F likes this post

Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64858
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: mass killers who are now free?   mass killers who are now free? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2022 4:08 am

David Attias
Michael Charles Hayes
Matthew de Grood
Inderjit Singh Reyat

humanity is overrated likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39946
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: mass killers who are now free?   mass killers who are now free? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2022 4:31 am

T C F wrote:

Only Americans think that, it's possible in almost every other civilised country (America is not and never was civilised).

Drum$tick, 22:22, ANOMIC, Spoobie and Arkan like this post

Back to top Go down
Achlys

Achlys

Contribution Points : 20672
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: mass killers who are now free?   mass killers who are now free? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2022 12:51 pm

Mattias Flink
Carl Reimann
Denis Lortie
Rafael Solich
Mitchell Johnson
Back to top Go down
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

PostSubject: Re: mass killers who are now free?   mass killers who are now free? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2022 6:02 pm

Harry Street AKA Barry Kenneth Williams (killed five and injured two on 26 October 1978)
Barend Hendrik Strydom (1988 Strijdom Square Massacre)

Carl Allan Reimann/Betty Francis Piche (1972 Pine Village Masscre)

On the 29th of December 1972 Carl Allan Reimann and his at the time girl-friend Betty Francis Piche came into the Pine Village Steakhouse in Northern, Illinois USA and pulled out his .32 caliber chrome automatic revolver and killed five people Catherine Rekate, 16 dishwasher George T. Pashade, 73 chef at the Pine Village Steak House and Robert Loftus, 48 retired Navy Veteran and customer at the Steak House David Gardner 35, also customer at the Steak House

It was reported that Ms Piche yelled, “kill them all, kill them all,” but Reimann's Attorney Eric Weis said in 2018 his review of the police reports showed Piche was outside when the shooting happened

After the shooting both Mr Reimann and Ms Piche were  spotted by some police officers in a 1959 Chevrolet and were pulled it over Mr Riemann still carried the .32 caliber chrome automatic revolver that he had used in the shooting spree and had $500.00 between the both of them

I can't find the sentence that Ms Piche got if anyone knowns can you tell me? but she was released in 1983 but died in 2004 

Carl A. Reimann was sentenced to a 50-150 years for each of the 5 counts of murder and a 20 to 60 year sentence for the robbery charge. Betty F. Piche was sentenced to serve a 20-60 year term for each of the 5 murders and a 10 to 30 year term for the robbery charge." - The Rock River Times

Mr Reimann was granted parole in April 2018 after serving 49 yeas of his sentence but found it difficult to find housing as his presence would cause an uproar in any community he was placed so was returned to the Dixon Correctional Center however he was released again as a place to live had been approved he still free as of writing this

only photo I could find of Ms Piche 

Last edited by humanity is overrated on Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

PostSubject: Re: mass killers who are now free?   mass killers who are now free? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2022 10:47 pm

Texas teen Abel Elias Acosta is wanted for allegedly injuring one and killing three in Garland Gas Station Massacre, Father of the suspect Richard Acosta Jr. is currently in custody on charges relating of capital murder 

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 194021
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: mass killers who are now free?   mass killers who are now free? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2022 10:58 pm

Andrew Golden and Mitchell Johnson were free for a REALLY long time.

I remember one of them talking about how hard it was to get a job, since even when you change your name, everything else stays the same and no one is keen on hiring someone who murdered 5 people.

One of them died in a car accident and I think the other is in jail again on weapons charges.

ZELLAweistDAY3

Contribution Points : 26613
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: mass killers who are now free?   mass killers who are now free? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2022 4:12 pm

The unnamed 14 years old kid who killed 2 students and injured 4 in a School Shooting in Goyases, Brazil is free since May 2020

Max Porta, The Spain Kid who Killed A teacher and Injured 4 in Joan fuster is free, he never was in jail because he was younger, but is free, so it counts.

Back to top Go down
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

Contribution Points : 27633
Forum Reputation : 222

PostSubject: Re: mass killers who are now free?   mass killers who are now free? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2022 4:52 pm

Thomas Mcculloch:

Fedz-Manz

Contribution Points : 20659
Forum Reputation : 156

PostSubject: Re: mass killers who are now free?   mass killers who are now free? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2022 7:35 pm

Dennis Roger Ottoson (1962 Paulson Family Murders)

Rest In Peace, Pekka-Eric Auvinen (June 4th, 1989 - November 7th, 2007)

"I hate you and the way you are! You all have to die! Since I was 6, you've all been taking the piss out of me! Now you're going to pay! [...] Finally, I want to apologise for all this to the people who mean something to me or who were ever good to me! I'm gone" - Bastian Bosse 

"I guess it just wasn't there night" - Richard Benjamin Speck 

"There's a devil in me there's a devil in all of use" - Sidney Charles Cooke

"My favourite comedy is the Christchurch livestream that part where he shoots the things is funny as hell" - Andrews Bearing Barwick
Back to top Go down
Sixztty

Sixztty

Contribution Points : 8125

PostSubject: Re: mass killers who are now free?   mass killers who are now free? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2023 9:40 pm

Miguel Angel Salinas + Francisco Pancho Nievas: both of them are free, Miguel lived anonymously while Francisco returned to prison for a separate crime

Roberto Agostinho Peukert: free after being considered semi-imputable, he remains anonymous

Josef Saller: Sentenced to 12 years in prison, he served them and was free

Unknow:  Argentinian 13-year-old boy, not named for being a minor, released for the same reason

Tommy Zethraeus: Released in 2020

Free mass killer who died

Andrew Golden: released in 2007, died in a car accident in 2019

Ivan Navarro: Released in 2011, commited suicide the same year

Alfredo Zayas: Released in 2005, killed by a unknow gunman (probably a hitman) in his own house in 2015

Ernest Ingenito: Free in 1974, died of a heart attack in 1994 in prision for another crime (sexual abuse)

Arkan

Contribution Points : 25096
Forum Reputation : 872

PostSubject: Re: mass killers who are now free?   mass killers who are now free? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2023 1:16 am

Sergey Gordeev (2014 Moscow shooter was freed in 2014, 6 months after shooting his school up): reason was he was insane at the time of killing his geography teacher and a police officer.

war criminal and Hopelessness like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mass killers who are now free?   mass killers who are now free? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2023 2:22 pm

Sergey Lepnev: sentenced to death but pardoned for 25 years in prison, released in 2022.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mass killers who are now free?   mass killers who are now free? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2023 4:37 pm

Last edited by TilikumTyke223 on Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

Contribution Points : 23349
Forum Reputation : 289

PostSubject: Re: mass killers who are now free?   mass killers who are now free? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2023 4:46 pm

Mr Bubbless wrote:
T C F wrote:

Only Americans think that, it's possible in almost every other civilised country (America is not and never was civilised).

Imagine being an A*stralian and saying that lmfao

Darkness and xDarkRazoR like this post

Back to top Go down
Isabell.Sholl

Isabell.Sholl

Contribution Points : 6917
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: mass killers who are now free?   mass killers who are now free? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2023 4:49 pm

TilikumTyke223 wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Andrew Golden and Mitchell Johnson were free for a REALLY long time.

I remember one of them talking about how hard it was to get a job, since even when you change your name, everything else stays the same and no one is keen on hiring someone who murdered 5 people.

One of them died in a car accident and I think the other is in jail again on weapons charges.

I wish there was more discussion on the interpersonal dynamics between these two like there is for E&D.

There are many E&D style murderers, more than it seems, they are rare but they really are not something strange, I guess the most interesting thing about the Jonesboro boys are their ages
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mass killers who are now free?   mass killers who are now free? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2023 4:13 am

Last edited by TilikumTyke223 on Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mass killers who are now free?   mass killers who are now free? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2023 12:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'SLIVEMATTERS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mass killers who are now free?   mass killers who are now free? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2023 3:58 pm

Sabrina_Kilic wrote:
Saboteur wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'SLIVEMATTERS

R.I.P Arkan 🙏 (Rest in Piss)
What u just say dumb bitch? I will rape u and make u pic my cotton u silly Abeed ass bitch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mass killers who are now free?   mass killers who are now free? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2023 4:02 pm

Boo hoo Zella hurt now and will call the (((Jannies))) boo hoo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mass killers who are now free?   mass killers who are now free? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2023 11:02 pm

Sabrina_Kilic wrote:
Yaner de Jesús Palacios: Wounded 10 in a station, he was arrested and then released because he was minor (17 years old)

Luís Claudio Michelon Barnabe: He killed 1 and injured 3 in a mass car attack, he was arrested and later released due to different criminal rulings.

Nicco Tatum: Wounded 6, then released.
I honestly doubt if some of the cases u say are real
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mass killers who are now free?   mass killers who are now free? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2023 1:19 am

Sabrina_Kilic wrote:
LesMiserables wrote:
Sabrina_Kilic wrote:
Yaner de Jesús Palacios: Wounded 10 in a station, he was arrested and then released because he was minor (17 years old)

Luís Claudio Michelon Barnabe: He killed 1 and injured 3 in a mass car attack, he was arrested and later released due to different criminal rulings.

Nicco Tatum: Wounded 6, then released.
I honestly doubt if some of the cases u say are real

When I don't know the name of some criminal I don't say it, but when I know I say it, you have the names, that is enough information to verify that anything I or even anyone says is real, you can't just doubt everything and expect that they give you everything for free 🗿
But how u find this killers? I myself have trouble finding information about well known ones
Back to top Go down
CoreyVanVonWeg

CoreyVanVonWeg

Contribution Points : 8435
Forum Reputation : 80

PostSubject: Re: mass killers who are now free?   mass killers who are now free? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 10:14 pm

Ayman Muhammad Hassan Muhammad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mass killers who are now free?   mass killers who are now free? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2023 5:30 am

CoreyVanVonWeg wrote:
Who was this killer?
Back to top Go down
CoreyVanVonWeg

CoreyVanVonWeg

Contribution Points : 8435
Forum Reputation : 80

PostSubject: Re: mass killers who are now free?   mass killers who are now free? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2023 9:05 am

Vendetta wrote:
CoreyVanVonWeg wrote:
Who was this killer?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Currently you cannot read the article since the Arabic wiki closed temporarily due to the war, he killed 5 and wounded 27 in a shooting, and was later released
Back to top Go down
ahoorab90

ahoorab90

Contribution Points : 9950

PostSubject: Re: mass killers who are now free?   mass killers who are now free? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 5:43 am

Las Cruces bowling alley shooters were never found. it was apparently a robbery gone wrong that killed 5 people and injured 2.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
TheGoodChief

TheGoodChief

Contribution Points : 14999
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: mass killers who are now free?   mass killers who are now free? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 6:25 am

Barend Strydom - killed 8 people at Strijdom Square in 1988, he was released in 1992. His motive was racism.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mass killers who are now free?   mass killers who are now free? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mass killers who are now free?
Page 1 of 1