Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Locations That Mass Killers Considered Targeting Before Their Attacks?

Go down 
+5
CSIAgent
ZELLAweistDAY3
Primate Murder
Koschei
Engel
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36300
Forum Reputation : 197

Locations That Mass Killers Considered Targeting Before Their Attacks?  Empty
PostSubject: Locations That Mass Killers Considered Targeting Before Their Attacks?    Locations That Mass Killers Considered Targeting Before Their Attacks?  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2022 2:07 am

If there is already a thread for this then I would like a link to said thread and would request to have this one deleted.

2017 Barcelona and Cambrils attackers: Considered the Eiffel Tower for a potential attack and scoped the landmark out on camera

Randy Stair: Considered committing a school shooting at his former school Luzerne County Community College, but was fearful he wouldn't kill as many people

Nikolas Cruz: Thought about committing a shooting rampage at a park in Parkland

Matti Saari: Thought about shooting up a restaurant and also thought of shooting up a hotel because he didn't like some of the people/staff there, according to his friends and classmates

9/11 Terrorists: If I remember right, the planners of 9/11 had considered other tall buildings and landmarks throughout the United States

Adam Lanza: Only a theory, but some think Adam driving by Newtown High School was him scoping out the school as a potential target

Pekka-Eric Auvinen: He thought about committing a shooting at: a shopping mall, the Finnish parliament building due to his hatred of democracy and democratic politicians, and also a bar because of his hatred of alcoholics. But based on his journal entries, it's clear Jokela High School was his [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] main target since he mentions his envision of seeing the school on fire and people dying and being wounded, trying to escape.

David Sonboly: I might be wrong but I might have heard somewhere on the internet David considered targeting his former school because of all the bullying he suffered there

James Oliver Huberty: Had been seen at a post office and a grocery store on the day of the McDonalds Massacre which means he could have potentially thought of perpetrating a shooting at either of those locations

James Holmes: Considered an airport (probably Denver International Airport) but backed out because of security and worried an attack at the airport would be seen as a terrorist attack, and he did not want his shooting to have a political message of some sort.

Timur Bekmensurov: He originally was going to do the rampage at his former school that he graduated from, but decided not to because: "The school was too unpleasant place to spend the last 10 minutes of my life in it, and the kids don't have many paths to escape there." He had also considered shopping centers, hospitals, theaters, the army recruitment station, and a train station, before ultimately deciding on Perm State University.

David Gonzalez: Most likely a fantasy, but Gonzalez wanted to commit an attack similar to the Columbine Massacre. Most likely thought of targeting his old school in this fantasy but probably ended up not going through with the attack because of how strict it is to obtain a gun in the United Kingdom and it ended up just not being in his best interest/desirable at all since his mental illness would have gotten him denied a gun license/permit and instead went on the 2 day knife spree killing.

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)

Last edited by Engel on Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

QuestionMark and anna444 like this post

P.i dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Koschei

Koschei

Contribution Points : 30834
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Locations That Mass Killers Considered Targeting Before Their Attacks?    Locations That Mass Killers Considered Targeting Before Their Attacks?  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2022 9:14 pm

Robert Smith - Considered opening fire in his school at one point before choosing the Rose mar college of beauty.

Engel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64208
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Locations That Mass Killers Considered Targeting Before Their Attacks?    Locations That Mass Killers Considered Targeting Before Their Attacks?  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2022 3:23 am

Alek Minassian planned to do a school shooting and joined the military to "train" for it, but he settled with a van attack. He also thought about going further downtown in Toronto to do his attack, but he saw a crowd congregating in front of a Korean restaurant and decided to do his attack.

John Zawahri planned to shoot up his high school years before his actual shooting

2017 Barcelona and Cambrils attackers also originally planned to attack several gay nightclubs, La Sagrada Familia, and Camp Nou stadium.

Omar Mateen considered Disney Springs and EVE nightclub before settling with Pulse

Patrick Purdy may have considered to shoot up a high school for immigrants.

Mohamed Merah planned to shoot soldiers only, but when he struggled to find one, he settled with the Jewish school.

QuestionMark, Engel and ANOMIC like this post

Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

Contribution Points : 25963
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Locations That Mass Killers Considered Targeting Before Their Attacks?    Locations That Mass Killers Considered Targeting Before Their Attacks?  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2022 10:43 pm

Alexandre Bissonnette thought in shoot A mall Center

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

Contribution Points : 26983
Forum Reputation : 222

PostSubject: Re: Locations That Mass Killers Considered Targeting Before Their Attacks?    Locations That Mass Killers Considered Targeting Before Their Attacks?  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2022 2:35 am

Jesse Osborne : originally wanted to do his middle school, but decided against it because of security

humanity is overrated

Contribution Points : 31999
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Locations That Mass Killers Considered Targeting Before Their Attacks?    Locations That Mass Killers Considered Targeting Before Their Attacks?  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2022 4:55 pm

according to a friend of Dylann Roof "I don't think the church was his primary target because he told us he was going for the school. But I think he couldn't get into the school because of the security ... so I think he just settled for the church." He told other people about his plans to shoot up College of Charleston although I don't the context of him saying this

QuestionMark, ANOMIC and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Achlys

Achlys

Contribution Points : 20022

PostSubject: Re: Locations That Mass Killers Considered Targeting Before Their Attacks?    Locations That Mass Killers Considered Targeting Before Their Attacks?  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2022 9:49 pm

Stephen Paddock reserved two rooms overlooking Lollapalooza and stayed in a hotel room overlooking the Life is Beautiful festival. He also researched several areas around the United States, possibly considering them as potential targets.

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

Contribution Points : 25963

PostSubject: Re: Locations That Mass Killers Considered Targeting Before Their Attacks?    Locations That Mass Killers Considered Targeting Before Their Attacks?  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2022 10:10 pm

Not a mass killer, it's a failed mass killers.

Geddy Kramer the Fedex 2014 shooter originally planned shoot his School

QuestionMark and Engel like this post

Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

PostSubject: Re: Locations That Mass Killers Considered Targeting Before Their Attacks?    Locations That Mass Killers Considered Targeting Before Their Attacks?  Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2023 11:31 pm

Artem Kazanstev: a kintergarden/preschool, a military comissariat

QuestionMark, TheNeuroSurge, war criminal and Licht like this post

Back to top Go down
Licht

Licht

Contribution Points : 12088
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Locations That Mass Killers Considered Targeting Before Their Attacks?    Locations That Mass Killers Considered Targeting Before Their Attacks?  Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2023 2:05 pm

Payton Gendron had researched a variety of locations prior to his attack, including Mt. Olive Baptist Church in Buffalo, a variety of other markets and such in Buffalo, and a Walmart in Rochester, NY.

QuestionMark, ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, vril and buffalobill91 like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36812
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Locations That Mass Killers Considered Targeting Before Their Attacks?    Locations That Mass Killers Considered Targeting Before Their Attacks?  Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 2:05 pm

Łukasz Wach threatened with shooting up his school months before his shitty attack

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

QuestionMark, Engel, war criminal and Йозеф Геббельс like this post

Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

PostSubject: Re: Locations That Mass Killers Considered Targeting Before Their Attacks?    Locations That Mass Killers Considered Targeting Before Their Attacks?  Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2023 11:05 pm

Martin Peyerl was originally planning on shooting up his school IIRC

Amokauliflower likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locations That Mass Killers Considered Targeting Before Their Attacks?    Locations That Mass Killers Considered Targeting Before Their Attacks?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Locations That Mass Killers Considered Targeting Before Their Attacks?
Page 1 of 1