Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breivik 2022 - "I was brainwashed"

Go down 
+2
Bookish
Wanderer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wanderer

Wanderer

Contribution Points : 20460
Forum Reputation : 27

Breivik 2022 - "I was brainwashed" Empty
PostSubject: Breivik 2022 - "I was brainwashed"   Breivik 2022 - "I was brainwashed" Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2022 12:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

During his relatively recent (January 2022) court appearance, Anders claimed that he was "radicalised" and "brainwashed":

Addressing the court, Breivik blamed his crimes on online radicalisation by a leaderless network of far-right extremists, which he said had motivated his attacks.

"I was brainwashed," Breivik said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Breivik provided another shocking revelation about his future plans once he is being released:

If granted parole, which experts say is highly unlikely, he offered to live in the Arctic or a non-western country.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What's your opinion on that? It was kinda unexpected to hear such things from him. Breivik didn't seem like someone who would try to minimise his responsibility.
Back to top Go down
Bookish

Bookish

Contribution Points : 22076
Forum Reputation : 195

PostSubject: Re: Breivik 2022 - "I was brainwashed"   Breivik 2022 - "I was brainwashed" Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2022 2:43 pm

Do the people of the artic or a non Western country want him?
Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

Contribution Points : 43781
Forum Reputation : 1174

PostSubject: Re: Breivik 2022 - "I was brainwashed"   Breivik 2022 - "I was brainwashed" Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2022 4:09 pm

Probably bullshitting to the parole board in order to get released. You don't exactly write thousands of pages for your manifesto, build a van bomb and become the number one champion of single player FPS & then blame it on "muh brainwashing".

TheNeuroSurge, Engel, Wanderer, Insomnia, Rosie1756 and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breivik 2022 - "I was brainwashed"   Breivik 2022 - "I was brainwashed" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2022 6:44 am

Like my good friend ANOMIC said, he is doing the best troll of his life, just wants to go out and do it again, ya know? Kinda like Rampage! I wonder what he thinks of his copycats
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43155
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Breivik 2022 - "I was brainwashed"   Breivik 2022 - "I was brainwashed" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2022 7:45 pm

Damnit. I'm tired of all of these mass killers using excuses like this.

If you're going to carry out a mass shooting, don't scapegoat anything or anyone. Own up to it.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43155
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Breivik 2022 - "I was brainwashed"   Breivik 2022 - "I was brainwashed" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2022 7:46 pm

ANOMIC wrote:
Probably bullshitting to the parole board in order to get released. You don't exactly write thousands of pages for your manifesto, build a van bomb and become the number one champion of single player FPS & then blame it on "muh brainwashing".

Here's hoping

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

ANOMIC likes this post

Back to top Go down
Triflers_Escrow3-25

Triflers_Escrow3-25

Contribution Points : 24402
Forum Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: Breivik 2022 - "I was brainwashed"   Breivik 2022 - "I was brainwashed" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2022 1:21 am

The most cringe part of any mass shooter story is their behavior in court. It's so much less painful and brave (In a negative evil way) for them to blow their brains out.

Rosie1756 and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down
Watcher

Contribution Points : 24623
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Breivik 2022 - "I was brainwashed"   Breivik 2022 - "I was brainwashed" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2022 2:47 am

I find it disturbing that in light of his increasingly delusional beliefs and erratic behaviour his mental health wasn't re-examined. It's like dude went psychotic in prison and no one cares.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breivik 2022 - "I was brainwashed"   Breivik 2022 - "I was brainwashed" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breivik 2022 - "I was brainwashed"
Page 1 of 1