Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sexually Motivated Mass Killers

Go down 
+3
Fedz-Manz
yorkie14
humanity is overrated
7 posters
AuthorMessage
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

Contribution Points : 32249
Forum Reputation : 50

Sexually Motivated Mass Killers Empty
PostSubject: Sexually Motivated Mass Killers   Sexually Motivated Mass Killers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2022 5:06 pm

Mass killers who perpetrated there attacks for sexually motivated reasons 

Richard Benjamin Speck (1941-1991)

On July 13, 1966, 25 year old Richard Benjamin Speck broke into the 2319 E. 100th St townhouse in Chicago's Jeffery Manor Eighborhood witch was a dormitory for student nurses and with only a knife forced the nurses into a room of the dormitory and one-by-one beat, raped, stabbed, and using curtains and bed sheets strangled the nurses before shooting them to death

Amongst the dead where Gloria Jean Davy, 22, Suzanne Bridgit Farris, 21, Merlita Ornado Gargullo, 23, Mary Ann Jordan, 20, Patricia Ann Matusek, 20, Valentina P. Pasion, 24, Nina Jo Schmale, 24, and Pamela Lee Wilkening, 20, 

The only survivor was Corazon Amurao who survived by hiding under a bed where she stayed hidden until almost 6 a.m. she testified at his trial

Mr. Speck was originally sentence to death in his 1967 trial but on June 28th, 1971, the U.S. Supreme Court reversed his death sentence and on November 21, 1972, Judge Richard Fitzgerald re-sentenced Speck to from 400 to 1,200 years in prison which was then reduced to 100 to 300 years, He died in 1991

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

QuestionMark, CanIHelpYou, BlackAndWhiteKittenz, nrmnfckngrckwll, Kaynhyde, vril and Tropical like this post

Back to top Go down
yorkie14

Contribution Points : 17575
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Sexually Motivated Mass Killers   Sexually Motivated Mass Killers Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2022 2:32 pm

mindhunter reference??
Back to top Go down
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

Contribution Points : 20259
Forum Reputation : 156

PostSubject: Re: Sexually Motivated Mass Killers   Sexually Motivated Mass Killers Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2022 3:24 pm

Arthur "The Fox" Hutchinson (1984 Wedding Day Massacre)

On the 23rd of October 1983, Arthur Hutchinson broke into the home of Basil Laitner, 59, Avril Laitner, 55, and their two children Richard Laitner, 28, and Nicola Laitner, 18, and stabbed Richard Laitner, Basil Laitner, and Avril Laitner to death and then dragged to the wedding tent and sexually assaulting Nicola Laitner before taking Nicola Laitner back to the house and sexually assaulting Nicola Laitner two more times before fleeing the scene. 

Hutchinson had seed Nicola Laitner earlier that day during the wedding for her sister Susanne Laitner and became fixated on her although the motive for the massacre his still unknown 

At the time of the massacre Hutchinson was on the run for rape and burglary charges and escaped the Selby Police Station by asking to use the toilet and climbing out the window 

Rest In Peace, Pekka-Eric Auvinen (June 4th, 1989 - November 7th, 2007)

"I hate you and the way you are! You all have to die! Since I was 6, you've all been taking the piss out of me! Now you're going to pay! [...] Finally, I want to apologise for all this to the people who mean something to me or who were ever good to me! I'm gone" - Bastian Bosse 

"I guess it just wasn't there night" - Richard Benjamin Speck 

"There's a devil in me there's a devil in all of use" - Sidney Charles Cooke

"My favourite comedy is the Christchurch livestream that part where he shoots the things is funny as hell" - Andrews Bearing Barwick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sexually Motivated Mass Killers   Sexually Motivated Mass Killers Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2022 9:29 pm

humanity is overrated wrote:
Mass killers who perpetrated there attacks for sexually motivated reasons 

Richard Benjamin Speck (1941-1991)

On July 13, 1966, 25 year old Richard Benjamin Speck broke into the 2319 E. 100th St townhouse in Chicago's Jeffery Manor Eighborhood witch was a dormitory for student nurses and with only a knife forced the nurses into a room of the dormitory and one-by-one beat, raped, stabbed, and using curtains and bed sheets strangled the nurses before shooting them to death

Amongst the dead where Gloria Jean Davy, 22, Suzanne Bridgit Farris, 21, Merlita Ornado Gargullo, 23, Mary Ann Jordan, 20, Patricia Ann Matusek, 20, Valentina P. Pasion, 24, Nina Jo Schmale, 24, and Pamela Lee Wilkening, 20, 

The only survivor was Corazon Amurao who survived by hiding under a bed where she stayed hidden until almost 6 a.m. she testified at his trial

Mr. Speck was originally sentence to death in his 1967 trial but on June 28th, 1971, the U.S. Supreme Court reversed his death sentence and on November 21, 1972, Judge Richard Fitzgerald re-sentenced Speck to from 400 to 1,200 years in prison which was then reduced to 100 to 300 years, He died in 1991

a *1,200* year prison sentence?! what was the point? that's dumb. this is the problem with the american criminal justice system, it's a joke. the judge shouldve just sentenced him to life without parole.

other killers who committed their attacks for sexually motivated reasons were elliot rodger and alek minassian. both were self-proclaimed incels.
Back to top Go down
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

PostSubject: Re: Sexually Motivated Mass Killers   Sexually Motivated Mass Killers Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2022 10:26 pm

Quote :

a *1,200* year prison sentence?! what was the point? that's dumb. this is the problem with the american criminal justice system, it's a joke. the judge shouldve just sentenced him to life without parole.

other killers who committed their attacks for sexually motivated reasons were elliot rodger and alek minassian. both were self-proclaimed incels.
I'm talking about mass killers who killed for sexual desire or enjoyment so Rodger and Minassian don't fit this category both were cases about social rejection and extremist views more than they were sexual enjoyment

"I hate you and the way you are! You all have to die! Since I was 6, you've all been taking the piss out of me! Now you're going to pay! [...] Finally, I want to apologise for all this to the people who mean something to me or who were ever good to me! I'm gone" - Bastian Bosse 

"My favourite comedy is the Christchurch livestream that part where he shoots the things is funny as hell" - Andrews Bearing Barwick

Tropical likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bookish

Bookish

Contribution Points : 22126
Forum Reputation : 195

PostSubject: Re: Sexually Motivated Mass Killers   Sexually Motivated Mass Killers Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2022 10:19 am

Ted Bundt definitely had a thing for sex with pretty dead girls.

Tropical likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

PostSubject: Re: Sexually Motivated Mass Killers   Sexually Motivated Mass Killers Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2022 11:25 am

Bookish wrote:
Ted Bundt definitely had a thing for sex with pretty dead girls.
you think so?

Back to top Go down
Ben
Banned

Contribution Points : 15935
Forum Reputation : 210

PostSubject: Re: Sexually Motivated Mass Killers   Sexually Motivated Mass Killers Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2022 10:55 pm

DylsTrenchCoat911 wrote:

Not really. Given he was found guilty of eight counts of murder, each individual count carries a weight of 50-150 years, so it actually makes sense.

Tropical likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193607
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Sexually Motivated Mass Killers   Sexually Motivated Mass Killers Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2022 9:11 am

A lot of times it is used as something symbolic. Obviously, when you are dead, you're not still going to be in jail.

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43205
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Sexually Motivated Mass Killers   Sexually Motivated Mass Killers Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2022 9:44 pm

Adam Lanza, according to some people.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

Ben dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Sexually Motivated Mass Killers
Page 1 of 1