Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My theory on Salvador Ramos' motive, truck crash theory included free

Go down 
+2
ZELLAweistDAY3
NEXT STEP UP
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43407
Forum Reputation : 720

My theory on Salvador Ramos' motive, truck crash theory included free Empty
PostSubject: My theory on Salvador Ramos' motive, truck crash theory included free   My theory on Salvador Ramos' motive, truck crash theory included free Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2022 7:07 am

Pain. Salvador knew killing kids would cause pain to the community he hated, and that's why he killed those kids. Obviously got the idea from Lanza, wanted retribution through immense suffering he believed he was dealt. If we're to believe that Ramos was apparently sexually abused (or am I mixing him up with Cruz?) and bullied (I believe so, no classmate in these cases ever says the shooter was bullied), than this makes sense. If neither of these are true, than Ramos is even MORE of a bitch than I initially imagined.

Crashing the truck into a ditch specifically was one of his two ideas, the other being parking it like a normal person. Considering that Ramos didn't know how to drive, crashing it into a ditch and approaching the school down that avenue was likely deliberate.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

QuestionMark and ZELLAweistDAY3 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

Contribution Points : 26413
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: My theory on Salvador Ramos' motive, truck crash theory included free   My theory on Salvador Ramos' motive, truck crash theory included free Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2022 3:37 pm

Why Lanza?, I don't know evidence about Salvador was inspired for Adam Lanza.

For me, he is a Nik Cruz 2.0, Both of them was extremely violent and they got angry for anything, both of them was obsessed to do a School Shooting, both of them wanted fame and they talked a lot about how famous they Will be after the shootings, both of them abused animals, both of them stalked their Ex-girlfriends, both of them has a toxic family relation and much more

I not saying SR copied Nikolas, i'm just saying SR like Nikolas did their shooting more for a personal revenge and did their plans alone, i don't think they inspired their plans reading about other killers or at least they tried to copy other killers

Helianthus likes this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: My theory on Salvador Ramos' motive, truck crash theory included free   My theory on Salvador Ramos' motive, truck crash theory included free Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2022 4:04 pm

ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
Why Lanza?, I don't know evidence about Salvador was inspired for Adam Lanza.

For me, he is a Nik Cruz 2.0, Both of them was extremely violent and they got angry for anything, both of them was obsessed to do a School Shooting, both of them wanted fame and they talked a lot about how famous they Will be after the shootings, both of them abused animals, both of them stalked their Ex-girlfriends, both of them has a toxic family relation and much more

I not saying SR copied Nikolas, i'm just saying SR like Nikolas did their shooting more for a personal revenge and did their plans alone, i don't think they inspired their plans reading about other killers or at least they tried to copy other killers

Not directly inspired, moreso got the idea from Lanza.

Back to top Go down
Drum$tick

Drum$tick

Contribution Points : 28363

PostSubject: Re: My theory on Salvador Ramos' motive, truck crash theory included free   My theory on Salvador Ramos' motive, truck crash theory included free Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 5:21 am

Nikolas Cruz and Salvador Ramos both got sexually assaulted
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: My theory on Salvador Ramos' motive, truck crash theory included free   My theory on Salvador Ramos' motive, truck crash theory included free Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 5:18 pm

Drum$tick wrote:
Nikolas Cruz and Salvador Ramos both got sexually assaulted

Which likely lead to some form of PTSD for both of them. I think Nikolas was driven by a desire for fame and retribution, rather than Salvador's desire to scar Uvalde forever.

Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

Contribution Points : 23149
Forum Reputation : 289

PostSubject: Re: My theory on Salvador Ramos' motive, truck crash theory included free   My theory on Salvador Ramos' motive, truck crash theory included free Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2022 1:29 pm

An even more disturbing thing you may or may not know about Nick is that he searched "little teen pirn" on google. Ramos however disturbs me to the core and while Nick is a disturbed, unstable dude I possibly might pick him over Ramos.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: My theory on Salvador Ramos' motive, truck crash theory included free   My theory on Salvador Ramos' motive, truck crash theory included free Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2022 1:35 pm

ColaEnthusiast wrote:
An even more disturbing thing you may or may not know about Nick is that he searched "little teen pirn" on google. Ramos however disturbs me to the core and while Nick is a disturbed, unstable dude I possibly might pick him over Ramos.

Yeah, Nikolas is a literal pedo.

Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

PostSubject: Re: My theory on Salvador Ramos' motive, truck crash theory included free   My theory on Salvador Ramos' motive, truck crash theory included free Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2022 1:40 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
ColaEnthusiast wrote:

Ramos seemed to take pleasure in the massacre which sickened me even more, even Nick didn't taunt victims and the cops

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: My theory on Salvador Ramos' motive, truck crash theory included free   My theory on Salvador Ramos' motive, truck crash theory included free Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2022 1:42 pm

ColaEnthusiast wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
ColaEnthusiast wrote:

Ramos seemed to take pleasure in the massacre which sickened me even more, even Nick didn't taunt victims and the cops

I think Ramos had genuinely lost it, but was still well aware enough of his actions to know that they were wrong. He didn't care, so he figured that he'd have some fun with his prey before he kills it.

Just typing that made me throw up in my mouth a little.

Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

PostSubject: Re: My theory on Salvador Ramos' motive, truck crash theory included free   My theory on Salvador Ramos' motive, truck crash theory included free Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2022 1:47 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
ColaEnthusiast wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
ColaEnthusiast wrote:

I think Ramos had genuinely lost it, but was still well aware enough of his actions to know that they were wrong. He didn't care, so he figured that he'd have some fun with his prey before he kills it.

I wish he was captured alive so he would suffer the most brutal torture, I would pay to fly to Texas to take part
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: My theory on Salvador Ramos' motive, truck crash theory included free   My theory on Salvador Ramos' motive, truck crash theory included free Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2022 1:52 pm

ColaEnthusiast wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
ColaEnthusiast wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
ColaEnthusiast wrote:

I wish he was captured alive so he would suffer the most brutal torture, I would pay to fly to Texas to take part

I'm glad he's dead. No torture would suffice for what he did, so I don't see why we should try instead of killing them off.

Back to top Go down
asanopark

Contribution Points : 37438
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: My theory on Salvador Ramos' motive, truck crash theory included free   My theory on Salvador Ramos' motive, truck crash theory included free Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2022 11:31 pm

I don’t hate Ramos I mean there are worse things you could do beside shooting children as fucked up as that sounds.. strangling / hanging a defenseless child, bludgeoning with a hammer, sexual assaulting a young person which would scar them among other things
Back to top Go down
BornFromAgartha

Contribution Points : 16325

PostSubject: Re: My theory on Salvador Ramos' motive, truck crash theory included free   My theory on Salvador Ramos' motive, truck crash theory included free Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2022 7:56 am

ColaEnthusiast wrote:
You wouldn't do shit

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
asanopark

Contribution Points : 37438
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: My theory on Salvador Ramos' motive, truck crash theory included free   My theory on Salvador Ramos' motive, truck crash theory included free Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2022 8:18 am

BornFromAgartha wrote:
ColaEnthusiast wrote:
You wouldn't do shit
He would some users here would get off to seeing their fav idols mutilated
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: My theory on Salvador Ramos' motive, truck crash theory included free   My theory on Salvador Ramos' motive, truck crash theory included free Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2022 10:44 am

asanopark wrote:
BornFromAgartha wrote:
ColaEnthusiast wrote:
You wouldn't do shit
He would some users here would get off to seeing their fav idols mutilated

Guys stop with the drama my popcorn isn't done yet

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My theory on Salvador Ramos' motive, truck crash theory included free   My theory on Salvador Ramos' motive, truck crash theory included free Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My theory on Salvador Ramos' motive, truck crash theory included free
Page 1 of 1