Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

why was monica's father insensitive to robyn hours after the shooting?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash

Contribution Points : 15975
Forum Reputation : 0

why was monica's father insensitive to robyn hours after the shooting? Empty
PostSubject: why was monica's father insensitive to robyn hours after the shooting?   why was monica's father insensitive to robyn hours after the shooting? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 4:44 am

sorry if i'm posting in the wrong area. i've never posted before on a forum. anyways hours after the shooting monica’s father drove the girls [robyn and friends] home. at one point, he asked robyn, “how does it feel to go to prom with a killer?” robyn didn’t react much to his question. i'm confused about how he could ask robyn that just 3 hours after a tragedy. does this come off like monica's dad suspected robyn of being involved or what? am i over thinking that statement?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193357
Forum Reputation : 1317

why was monica's father insensitive to robyn hours after the shooting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why was monica's father insensitive to robyn hours after the shooting?   why was monica's father insensitive to robyn hours after the shooting? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2022 10:23 am

I assume it was because so many people were shocked and angry over it. But I think Monica might’ve been friends with them too. So I’m not sure why the aggression towards Robyn .

Unless Monica’s dad spoke to her privately?

why was monica's father insensitive to robyn hours after the shooting?
Page 1 of 1