Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.

Go down 
+15
Carnations
Ben
vril
Fedz-Manz
QuestionMark
DanielBryer
NEXT STEP UP
BornFromAgartha
Rosie1756
Watcher
sororityalpha
lognifiiskurk
ZELLAweistDAY3
asanopark
ANOMIC
19 posters
AuthorMessage
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

Contribution Points : 43368
Forum Reputation : 1149

The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.  Empty
PostSubject: The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.    The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 12:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

James411, dusk, Watcher, Achlys, Wanderer, KalmaX2012, Kaynhyde and like this post

Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

PostSubject: Re: The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.    The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 12:24 pm

Pictures used throughout the diary:

Fedz-Manz and RickMaster like this post

Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

PostSubject: Re: The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.    The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 12:25 pm

Pictures uploaded to the gallery section of the diary:
Back to top Go down
asanopark

Contribution Points : 36888
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.    The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 3:12 pm

Nice archiving .. even if my post is deleted it doesn’t change the fact that he likely had an account here.
Back to top Go down
asanopark

PostSubject: Re: The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.    The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 3:23 pm

Nice archiving .. even if my post is deleted it doesn’t change the fact that he likely had an account here.

It’s perplexing how all platforms are censoring discussing or archiving this person like he isn’t allowed to exsist .. where as if he had just shot a random person and failed to make any headlines then media about him would be perfectly permissible.

Archive these
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also there was a screenshot of his mums Facebook. I posted on twitter but it isn’t appearing in the algo for some reason, pm if you want it or find yourself..

Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

Contribution Points : 25863
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.    The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 3:34 pm

Thanks for this post, I couldn't read it completely and when i tried to read it again it was deleted, Even the wayback machine deleted the URL

ANOMIC and Kaynhyde like this post

Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

PostSubject: Re: The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.    The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 4:06 pm

Posting these pictures of him for archival purposes

asanopark likes this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60939
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.    The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 7:01 pm

asanopark wrote:

Also there was a screenshot of his mums Facebook. I posted on twitter but it isn’t appearing in the algo for some reason, pm if you want it or find yourself..
I found and archived a few photos of him from his mom's Facebook, there were hundreds (Roughly 400+) so I wasn't able to screenshot all of them, but here are a couple of the ones I did screenshot:

PostSubject: Re: The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.    The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 9:28 pm

lognifiiskurk wrote:
 found and archived a few photos of him from his mom's Facebook, there were hundreds (Roughly 400+) so I wasn't able to screenshot all of them, but here are a couple of the ones I did screenshot:
I usually can find this stuff but for the life of me I don’t get how everyone found his mums page with no mutuals appearing in locals who made posts about him and that nor have either his parent’s names been released in any press conferences to my knowledge.[/quote]

His countenance and his awkward posturing makes me think or Randy Stair, I know they had completely different builds but it’s like this guy took a page out of his book with his lengthy copypasta diary and believing he would assume another higher role through unexplainably death even though he has no belief in a higher power ??

Also his diary in unoriginal and cringe imo, it’s been done so many times before and this person is almost legal drinking age not 16, it’s concerning the state of his maturity despite being well established in adulthood..

Iirc all we learned is
1 he is highly disturbed
2 he is indoctrinated into columbine and it’s fandom
3 he was looking into other mass shooters as well
4 he was living with a friend at the time and felt hopeless
5 he blamed the world for making him into a monster I think like randy stair
6 Covid hurt him drastically by limiting his social interactions and presumably his ability to be in this schools mma
7 he was planning a mass attack media / Cruz / columbine attack but stopped short because he couldn’t wait which really just highlights even more how mentally unstable he was
8 he was borderline close to schizo rambling Jesus Christ the information he gave of what is implicated he did is truly disheartening
9 he was ok with being evil though he wished well his family members and even though according to him he still had a smidge of empathy
10 he wore T-shirt’s again like randy stair and also Pekka auvinen
11 speaking of pekka held the same Eric Harris lines of being god like and transcending past the patheticy of mere humanity.

I haven’t read through sol pais but I presume he held a similar Eric Dylan idolization to her?
Back to top Go down
asanopark

PostSubject: Re: The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.    The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 10:05 pm

Someone who allegedly knew Ethan answered his questions about his behavior but the video is being censored from YouTube.

I thinks it’s interesting the news media highlights perpetrators of Maas shootings and advocate pushing gun legislation and live stream tributes and candle memorial services but however mere discussion and analysis and speculation is seemingly strictly prohibited on all platforms which is quite bizzare, it’s like the narrative is controlled after the fact (the condemning social media accounts) being discovered.

Also new picture :[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

PostSubject: Re: The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.    The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 10:11 pm

Ethan as a baby & a new picture.
Back to top Go down
asanopark

PostSubject: Re: The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.    The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 10:12 pm

ANOMIC wrote:
]

Would you consider this to be a glow up ? or does it just glow ..

Darkness dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

PostSubject: Re: The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.    The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 10:21 pm

asanopark wrote:
ANOMIC wrote:
]

Would you consider this to be a glow up ? or does it just glow ..
I doubt this is the work of a glowie. I mean the dude just killed 2 people & injured 2 others. If this was a federal operation then the body count would be over 20 at the very least & the perpetrator would have either zero motive or a political one. The only way this  shooting could be used by the feds for anti-gun propaganda is that he used an AR-15.

H_8725 likes this post

Back to top Go down
asanopark

PostSubject: Re: The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.    The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 10:42 pm

ANOMIC wrote:

I doubt this is the work of a glowie. I mean the dude just killed 2 people & injured 2 others. If this was a federal operation then the body count would be over 20 at the very least & the perpetrator would have either zero motive or a political one. The only way this  shooting could be used by the feds for anti-gun propaganda is that he used an AR-15.

Maybe but I’m seeing a trend here..
Raymond Spencer
Peyton Gendron
Salvador Ramos
Robert Crimo
Johnathan Sapirman

Now this guy..

All young malnourished men who always have some kind of internet presence that basically says ‘look at the signs” “look what I wrote / posted minutes before” also the excess guns , bombs , ammo he couldn’t even use if he wanted ..

It keeps occurring another good example is Santino Legan and Darion Aguilar.

I don’t see a motive really beyond mental illness , I mean are we really to believe simply because he couldn’t get laid so he had to murder suicide and that Covid soley messed up his life ?

Edit: To add to this maybe he was meant to target the school and be the next Cruz but short circuited instead and committed a much smaller insignificant massacre.
Back to top Go down
asanopark

PostSubject: Re: The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.    The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2022 5:29 am

Ethan Blair Miller
10/31/01(?)

Testimony of a YouTuber who chatted with someone who went to school with Ethan, the original stream in real time was taken down for YouTube's policy against praise and condoning of massviolence.

There were some posts on facebook in the aftermath of people who knew him but i don't see them anymore idk why
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124084
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.    The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2022 7:55 pm

This guy was such a wannabe Eric Harris shooter.

He said so many things that Eric said in his journals it is ridiculous.

Sad and what a waste of innoecent lives.

Back to top Go down
Watcher

Contribution Points : 24323
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.    The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2022 10:18 am

Wow! Thank you for preserving this beautiful artwork!

He sounds like more articulate of version of Dylan Klebold. It's sort of interesting how sometimes people get these new age ideas about afterlife and then just run with them.

I think that him and Randy Stair are the best proof that Dylan would go on a shooting even if he wouldn't meet Eric Harris. He wasn't a follower, he was a spiritual leader of the whole enterprise.

ANOMIC likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 15771
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.    The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2022 2:27 pm

Ethan Miller is Edgy Incel.

asanopark, ANOMIC, Kaynhyde, BornFromAgartha, vril, Arkan and name dislike this post

Back to top Go down
BornFromAgartha

Contribution Points : 15775
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.    The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2022 3:36 am

Rosie1756 wrote:
Umm, sweaty? I just spent three hours combing through all of your Reddit comments from the past two years, and oof, that's a yikes from me. I literally can't even right now. Oh you sweet summer child, you do realise you're making me lose all faith in humanity? I'm literally shaking rn. Let's unpack this. It's almost as if maybe, just maybe your toxic problematic behaviour towards poc is because someone hurt you. Just shut up and listen. It's called being a decent human being, and as a white person, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.

Let that sink in.

Kaynhyde and Rosie1756 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
asanopark

PostSubject: Re: The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.    The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2022 4:41 am

BornFromAgartha wrote:
Rosie1756 wrote:
Umm, sweaty? I just spent three hours combing through all of your Reddit comments from the past two years, and oof, that's a yikes from me. I literally can't even right now. Oh you sweet summer child, you do realise you're making me lose all faith in humanity? I'm literally shaking rn. Let's unpack this. It's almost as if maybe, just maybe your toxic problematic behaviour towards poc is because someone hurt you. Just shut up and listen. It's called being a decent human being, and as a white person, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.

Let that sink in.

wait huh he has pcos
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42808
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.    The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2022 3:56 pm

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 15771
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.    The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2022 4:07 pm

BornFromAgartha wrote:
Rosie1756 wrote:

Let that sink in.

I don't even know what Reddit is.

DanielBryer dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 29578
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.    The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2022 3:07 am

Rosie1756 wrote:
BornFromAgartha wrote:
Rosie1756 wrote:

Let that sink in.

I don't even know what Reddit is.
How do you not know what Reddit is?

QuestionMark and SonOfaGunz like this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120403
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.    The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2022 8:19 pm

ANOMIC wrote:
snip

Finally had time to sit down and read this in full. Gotta say it's unusual for a shooter to copy Dylan as much as he did, most other killers suck Eric's dick a lot harder (although even in this case you can see he was plagiarizing Eric). Interesting that like Dylan he believed fervently in the idea of meeting his soulmate in the afterlife. Was it conscious copying? I also thought it was hilarious that despite disparaging Nikolas Cruz and Robert Crimo he was far less successful then them. Also laughed at how he was shitting all over incels despite being one himself.

asanopark wrote:
Also his diary in unoriginal and cringe imo, it’s been done so many times before and this person is almost legal drinking age not 16, it’s concerning the state of his maturity despite being well established in adulthood..

He was definitely extremely immature. I couldn't believe it when he started writing about how unfair it was that he had gotten grounded for a week for looking at porn. Entitled doesn't begin to describe it.

Last edited by QuestionMark on Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carnations likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

Contribution Points : 19909
Forum Reputation : 156

PostSubject: Re: The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.    The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2022 10:38 pm

I think I may like this guy

Rest In Peace, Pekka-Eric Auvinen (June 4th, 1989 - November 7th, 2007)

"I hate you and the way you are! You all have to die! Since I was 6, you've all been taking the piss out of me! Now you're going to pay! [...] Finally, I want to apologise for all this to the people who mean something to me or who were ever good to me! I'm gone" - Bastian Bosse 

"I guess it just wasn't there night" - Richard Benjamin Speck 

"There's a devil in me there's a devil in all of use" - Sidney Charles Cooke

"My favourite comedy is the Christchurch livestream that part where he shoots the things is funny as hell" - Andrews Bearing Barwick
Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22204
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.    The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2022 5:18 am

Fedz-Manz wrote:

Why? He's a generic edgelord columbiner mass shooter. You could ask an AI to generate a mass shooter and you'd get Ethan Miller. Horrible spelling, AR-15, all black clothing, columbine copycat in denial, retarded beliefs, etc.

QuestionMark, TheNeuroSurge, Wanderer, Kaynhyde and name like this post

Back to top Go down
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

PostSubject: Re: The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.    The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2022 3:07 pm

vril wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:

Why? He's a generic edgelord columbiner mass shooter. You could ask an AI to generate a mass shooter and you'd get Ethan Miller. Horrible spelling, AR-15, all black clothing, columbine copycat in denial, retarded beliefs, etc.
that's why I put "I think T may like" instead of "I like" at first I thought he was cool but when I did I came to the lot of the conclusions you came to

"I hate you and the way you are! You all have to die! Since I was 6, you've all been taking the piss out of me! Now you're going to pay! [...] Finally, I want to apologise for all this to the people who mean something to me or who were ever good to me! I'm gone" - Bastian Bosse 

"My favourite comedy is the Christchurch livestream that part where he shoots the things is funny as hell" - Andrews Bearing Barwick
Back to top Go down
Ben
Banned

Contribution Points : 15585
Forum Reputation : 210

PostSubject: Re: The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.    The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2022 8:03 pm

Fedz-Manz wrote:
vril wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:

that's why I put "I think T may like" instead of "I like" at first I thought he was cool but when I did I came to the lot of the conclusions you came to

Someone's caught a case of the Millers drunken

NEXT STEP UP, Kaynhyde and vril like this post

Back to top Go down
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

PostSubject: Re: The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.    The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2022 8:23 pm

Ben wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:
vril wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:

Someone's caught a case of the Millers drunken
the movie?

We're the Millers - Wikipedia

Back to top Go down
Carnations

Carnations

Contribution Points : 13548
Forum Reputation : 81

PostSubject: Re: The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.    The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 10:23 pm

It has also been archived on archive.ph

Ennui likes this post

Back to top Go down
VitaminR7.62

VitaminR7.62

Contribution Points : 6282
Forum Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.    The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 8:40 pm

Handful of photos of Ethan Miller:

Just before leaving the apartment he lived at with his brother and mother, Miller texted his best friend (excluded from the two photos above) a suicide note.

Miller was cremated after death, and his ashes were spread on the coast. Some of his ashes were given out to family and friends in necklaces:

Engel, Drum$tick, ANOMIC, proshooter and tellecat like this post

Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

PostSubject: Re: The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.    The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 9:06 pm

CCTV footage:

NEXT STEP UP, Arkan, Vlixu23 and sliceyrheart like this post

Sabrina_Kilic dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 24346
Forum Reputation : 872

PostSubject: Re: The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.    The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2023 4:17 am

ANOMIC wrote:
CCTV footage:
I FUCKING LOVE HIS BITCH ASS GOT STABBED. RIP ELDERLY MAN YOU ARE A HERO

tellecat likes this post

Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

PostSubject: Re: The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.    The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2023 5:27 am

Arkan wrote:
ANOMIC wrote:
CCTV footage:
The dude was a pedophile.

Engel, NEXT STEP UP, SuperspooksteR, Vlixu23 and name like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42808
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.    The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2023 10:38 am

ANOMIC wrote:
Arkan wrote:
ANOMIC wrote:
CCTV footage:

DEAR KEK IN HEAVEN, A BTFO OUT OF NOWHERE

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

ANOMIC likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 24346
Forum Reputation : 872

PostSubject: Re: The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.    The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2023 4:54 pm

ANOMIC wrote:
Arkan wrote:
ANOMIC wrote:
CCTV footage:
I take that back. But his stabbing skills and surprise attack were good

Back to top Go down
name

name

Contribution Points : 5099
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.    The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2024 8:33 am

asanopark wrote:
ANOMIC wrote:

Maybe but I’m seeing a trend here..
Raymond Spencer
Peyton Gendron
Salvador Ramos
Robert Crimo
Johnathan Sapirman

Now this guy..

All young malnourished men who always have some kind of internet presence that basically says ‘look at the signs” “look what I wrote / posted minutes before” also the excess guns , bombs , ammo he couldn’t even use if he wanted ..

It keeps occurring another good example is Santino Legan and Darion Aguilar.

I don’t see a motive really beyond mental illness , I mean are we really to believe simply because he couldn’t get laid so he had to murder suicide and that Covid soley messed up his life ?

Edit: To add to this maybe he was meant to target the school and be the next Cruz but short circuited instead and committed a much smaller insignificant massacre.

Gendron was fat

NEXT STEP UP and lifelover like this post

Back to top Go down
Denethor

Denethor

Contribution Points : 14489
Forum Reputation : 166

PostSubject: Re: The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.    The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2024 4:19 pm

ANOMIC wrote:

based

Meine Ehre heißt Treue

name likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.    The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Downward Spiral Of Ethan Miller: The Diary Of The Safeway Shooter.
Page 1 of 1