Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What if Columbine had happened in England?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 29778
Forum Reputation : 104

What if Columbine had happened in England? Empty
PostSubject: What if Columbine had happened in England?   What if Columbine had happened in England? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2022 5:24 am

An interesting thought just popped into my mind. What if Columbine had happened at a school in England? Would it still be as infamous as it is today? Would new gun laws be introduced once again? Feel free to give your opinions on this.
Back to top Go down
BlackAndWhiteKittenz

BlackAndWhiteKittenz

Contribution Points : 24406
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: What if Columbine had happened in England?   What if Columbine had happened in England? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2022 8:10 pm

Edward and Daniel would be eating crumpets and drinking tea while playing DOOM on the tele with their filthy British teeth planning a mass stabbing spree at their academy. Oh god save the Queen! The Beatles would forever mourn.

Engel, Kaynhyde and CrazyfortheCrazies like this post

DanielBryer dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 29778
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: What if Columbine had happened in England?   What if Columbine had happened in England? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2022 12:49 am

BlackAndWhiteKittenz wrote:
Edward and Daniel would be eating crumpets and drinking tea while playing DOOM on the tele with their filthy British teeth planning a mass stabbing spree at their academy. Oh god save the Queen! The Beatles would forever mourn.
Fuck off. I was hoping for serious answers. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AmyistWarrior likes this post

Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36400
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: What if Columbine had happened in England?   What if Columbine had happened in England? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2022 8:13 pm

Well, considering semi-automatic rifles and handguns in the UK are banned, maybe legally they could have gotten their hands on like a hunting rifle and shotgun (maybe still double-barreled), not sure if the death toll would still be the same or heck, an even lower kill count (which for some reason would sound realistic for such an attack in 1999 England to me). Unless if in such an alternate universe/reality they still break into a van and steal shit and are prohibited, maybe they could just obtain guns illegally, but of course theres always the possibility of them failing and getting caught trying to buy guns off the black market.

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)
Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 15971
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: What if Columbine had happened in England?   What if Columbine had happened in England? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2022 2:15 pm

There was a foiled Columbine copycat attack in North Yorkshire, England a few years ago but I believe it would have been one of the most embarrassing failures of all time, think of two people getting pwnd by a couch.

AmyistWarrior likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if Columbine had happened in England?   What if Columbine had happened in England? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What if Columbine had happened in England?
Page 1 of 1