Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What happend to Adam Lanzas game room posters?

Go down 
+6
AlienPenguin
vril
treehouseofhorror
Koltin
Columbine Coward
joaingo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
joaingo

Contribution Points : 14766
Forum Reputation : 27

What happend to Adam Lanzas game room posters? Empty
PostSubject: What happend to Adam Lanzas game room posters?   What happend to Adam Lanzas game room posters? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2022 2:12 pm

Im not exactly sure if this has already been talked about but just yesterday I was reading an artical about adam and I had stumbled upon a topic I hadnt seen before , Ive only been researching him for about 3 months now so many of you may know about this already. The artical mentioned that the basement Nancy remodeled into a game room for adam "now looked more like a military compound, with nearly every inch of the walls plasterd with posters of weaponry and old tanks from World War II." Im not sure if its just me confused but out of all the pictures ive seen of adams home , I have not once seen a room matching that description. Thoughts , corrections , opinions?
Back to top Go down
Columbine Coward

Columbine Coward

Contribution Points : 16706
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: What happend to Adam Lanzas game room posters?   What happend to Adam Lanzas game room posters? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2022 4:01 pm

the cops either confiscated them or theyre still at his house though unlikely since nobody stays at the residence since nancy died and he did as well.
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 104612
Forum Reputation : 143

PostSubject: Re: What happend to Adam Lanzas game room posters?   What happend to Adam Lanzas game room posters? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2022 4:43 pm

Evidence or at a trash heap since the house got demolished.

And destiny is proving to be absent from my life.
Back to top Go down
joaingo

PostSubject: Re: What happend to Adam Lanzas game room posters?   What happend to Adam Lanzas game room posters? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2022 3:33 am

Koltin wrote:
Evidence or at a trash heap since the house got demolished.
Thats probably what happend but I dont get why there arent any pictures of it , unless they didnt make it public for some odd reason.
Back to top Go down
treehouseofhorror

treehouseofhorror

Contribution Points : 34044
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: What happend to Adam Lanzas game room posters?   What happend to Adam Lanzas game room posters? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2022 7:59 am

I was wondering what happened to his consoles since he had a lot of them. Maybe it's with Ryan or his father but imagine if they were sold, someone may have Adam Lanza's Dreamcast or Nintendo 64. That's crazy.

Koltin and NEXT STEP UP like this post

Back to top Go down
joaingo

PostSubject: Re: What happend to Adam Lanzas game room posters?   What happend to Adam Lanzas game room posters? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2022 8:36 am

treehouseofhorror wrote:
I was wondering what happened to his consoles since he had a lot of them. Maybe it's with Ryan or his father but imagine if they were sold, someone may have Adam Lanza's Dreamcast or Nintendo 64. That's crazy.
Honestly same, at first I was like "Who took most of his things?" but considering the fact that peter wished adam was never born I higly doubt he would take in some of adams things , even if it was just to sell...and ryan? I think the same. Pretty sure they just burnt it all down with the house.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happend to Adam Lanzas game room posters?   What happend to Adam Lanzas game room posters? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2023 5:56 am

Last edited by normalface on Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22204
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: What happend to Adam Lanzas game room posters?   What happend to Adam Lanzas game room posters? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2023 7:52 am

normalface wrote:
The contents of the home were incinerated and then the building was demolished. There is nothing left from 36 Yogananda Street.

That's like, what the feds would say MANNN

Smiggles94, SonOfaGunz, Ben and war criminal like this post

Back to top Go down
AlienPenguin

AlienPenguin

Contribution Points : 13170
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: What happend to Adam Lanzas game room posters?   What happend to Adam Lanzas game room posters? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2023 11:23 pm

The moment the crime scene photos were taken (and crime scene photos are taken to document how things looked before the cops turn everything upside down, so i dont think that the posters have been taken away) there was only one military related poster in the room of the cellar that was used as gaming room: one with different tanks. Either the media exaggerated and one poster became thousands of military posters, or they interviewed or read from someone who remembers it like that. It would be possible as Adam was quite obsessed with the military and even wanted to join.
Back to top Go down
nobodysbusiness22

nobodysbusiness22

Contribution Points : 10856

PostSubject: Re: What happend to Adam Lanzas game room posters?   What happend to Adam Lanzas game room posters? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2023 6:21 pm

joaingo wrote:
treehouseofhorror wrote:
Honestly same, at first I was like "Who took most of his things?" but considering the fact that peter wished adam was never born I higly doubt he would take in some of adams things , even if it was just to sell...and ryan? I think the same. Pretty sure they just burnt it all down with the house.
Ryan originally owned the Xbox 360 so he possibly took the video games. Peter probably took leftover belongings if there were any.

Smiggles94 likes this post

Back to top Go down
CUECUMBER

CUECUMBER

Contribution Points : 8838
Forum Reputation : 110

PostSubject: Re: What happend to Adam Lanzas game room posters?   What happend to Adam Lanzas game room posters? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2023 12:41 am

Were any items taken from the house before it was demolished?
Back to top Go down
nobodysbusiness22

nobodysbusiness22

Contribution Points : 10856

PostSubject: Re: What happend to Adam Lanzas game room posters?   What happend to Adam Lanzas game room posters? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2023 6:29 pm

CUECUMBER wrote:
Were any items taken from the house before it was demolished?
The victims family members took his PC.
Back to top Go down
ideklovee92

ideklovee92

Contribution Points : 6556
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: What happend to Adam Lanzas game room posters?   What happend to Adam Lanzas game room posters? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2023 10:58 pm

"The bank that took control of the house where Sandy Hook Elementary School shooter Adam Lanza lived burned all the items left in the house to ensure that no one could sell them as murder memorabilia."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Who knows if this was actually done, perhaps Ryan or Peter may have taken some items out of the house but those posters likely don't exist anymore. Why not do some research on the topic yourself? This information is very easy to find considering it was on a mainstream news site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happend to Adam Lanzas game room posters?   What happend to Adam Lanzas game room posters? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2023 11:38 pm

Last edited by TilikumTyke223 on Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happend to Adam Lanzas game room posters?   What happend to Adam Lanzas game room posters? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2023 7:47 am

I stole them
Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

Contribution Points : 22599
Forum Reputation : 289

PostSubject: Re: What happend to Adam Lanzas game room posters?   What happend to Adam Lanzas game room posters? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2023 12:07 pm

Happy belated birthday to Nancy Lanza (would've turned 63 on September 6th).

CUECUMBER

PostSubject: Re: What happend to Adam Lanzas game room posters?   What happend to Adam Lanzas game room posters? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2023 6:26 pm

ideklovee92 wrote:
"The bank that took control of the house where Sandy Hook Elementary School shooter Adam Lanza lived burned all the items left in the house to ensure that no one could sell them as murder memorabilia."

Who knows if this was actually done, perhaps Ryan or Peter may have taken some items out of the house but those posters likely don't exist anymore. Why not do some research on the topic yourself? This information is very easy to find considering it was on a mainstream news site.

Why does it say that it is not available in this region (UK)?
Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22204
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: What happend to Adam Lanzas game room posters?   What happend to Adam Lanzas game room posters? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2023 8:15 pm

CUECUMBER wrote:
ideklovee92 wrote:

Why does it say that it is not available in this region (UK)?

BECAUSE WHAT THE FUCK IS A KILOMETER!!!!!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Darkness and ideklovee92 like this post

Back to top Go down
CUECUMBER

CUECUMBER

PostSubject: Re: What happend to Adam Lanzas game room posters?   What happend to Adam Lanzas game room posters? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2023 12:03 am

They use kilometers in Yurop but not in Britain. ding ding ding

vril dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happend to Adam Lanzas game room posters?   What happend to Adam Lanzas game room posters? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happend to Adam Lanzas game room posters?
Page 1 of 1